• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Hearthome City
    Hospital

"She was my only friend growing up here… I was pretty much the rejected kid since I didn't want to be a pokemon trainer like everyone else," the man paused, a little smirk appearing on his face that slowly twisted into a wicked grin, "Funny how they all mocked me and ridiculed me for dreaming of being a pilot instead of following in my parent's footsteps to become a trainer… and now I'm here to save their pathetic a**** from their 'loyal companions.' If only I could see my parents now so they could admit how right I was about their disillusions of so called loyalty and friendship."

Thinking back to her own parents, Lydia had no idea where they were, or what it would be like to follow in their footsteps. She was sure the humans had made their lives similar to h*ll. Being forced into a breeding program would, most likely, be horrible. Being forced into anything, actually. She was slightly glad the human didn't want to be a pokemon trainer and went against his family's wish. It was always wonderful to have your freedom.

The Zorua wondered why the Gardevoir had taken such a liking to the man; they had bonded without the use of a Poke'ball. What made him so special? The human peered down at the needle he was gripping.

"You didn't really help me so I'm not sure if I should help you," he said, reaching over to her and injecting the needle in her arm. She was hesitant, but couldn't move and had no way of fighting back. As the human drew back, she licked up the small drop of blood that came out. "I would suggest you be careful the drugs are extremely effective at getting rid of your pain once they take affect in like 10 minutes, but their side effects mess with your head a little. Nothing to be too worried about… just don't try walking, or moving in general. Also you might have some bizarre dreams."

Lydia nodded, letting the drug take effect and resting as the man stood to leave her presence. She began talking to herself through telepathy, alternating her voice as to entertain herself.

"There's no way I'm getting out of here anytime soon. I don't have any potions left. What to do..."

Her eyes drooped down, along with the rest of her body which ached. The Zorua's fur looked completely scratched up, some of it scorched by the fire which had earlier climbed onto her in the explosion. None-the-less, she was thankful she had survived. Clenching her teeth, she moved her injured arm, pulling out the small flame orb Althalos gave her. She moved it around gently, letting it warm her fragile paws.

"I miss you, my friend..."

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Prison

"This is Captain Hill with the 53rd Fighter squadron here in Hearthome. Just thought I'd let you know in case your troops haven't already that we have a Pokemon prisoner here and we expect two might be coming to save it soon. We can hold it here or you can send someone to pick it up. It is in the hospital, top floor so transport out via Helo would be the best option." came over the radio. "Yes, it would be the best option, if our pumas had arrived yet. I'll be over to pick him up in a minute." Mark said, taking off his helmet. He jogged out of the room and ran into the SWAT team. Mark went up to the leader. "Hey, I got a special mission for you." "What is it?" "There's a Weavile over in those cells, i want your team to guard her, make sure she doesn't try anything, and yes, your whole team." Mark watched them go into the room, then turned around and ran for the exit.

Outside there was a clear pillar of smoke. He didn't pay any attention to it. Mark climbed on to the nearest rooftop and headed for the hospital, arriving in a few minutes. Mark climbed up the side of the building carefully, and looked into the windows. "Empty, empty ,empty." He said as he moved along the small ledge. The next room had an open window, and Lydia was lying on the bed. He climbed threw the window. He walked over to the bed and gently picked her up, then left the building by the stairs. "We got someone you might want to see, Lydia." Mark said, walking along the streets, and alleys. He saw Lilac run by, with the soldiers close behind. "Come on guys, there's 2 of you and one of her." He yelled at them. He got back to the prison, and cuffed Lydia up with 2 of the smallest pairs of cuffs he could find. He then went back to the control room and put Lydia down next to Wade and left back to the cells. "Sargent, you are dismissed, thanks for your help." He said as he sat in the chair again. He pulled a Ipod Touch out of his sweatshirt pocket that was in his backpack and put on the ear buds. He pushed the ipod button and put on a RATM and Rise Against playlist. He planned to sit there as long as needed.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    "What do you mean the prison is here in Hearthome?" asked Varik to the sergeant.

The man shrugged and said, "I thought you knew and I was busy setting the…"

Varik rubbed his forehead and said interrupting the man, "Ok… ok… just take the traps down… now… good job wasting everyone's time." Turning around as the sergeant ran off Varik was in for another surprise when he saw Mark scaling down the wall with Lydia. "You have got to be ****ing me!" he muttered as he followed the man at first thinking he was the enemy, but then realized the truth of the matter when they reached the prison. Passing by some guards once he was inside the prison he asked them who Mark was. Hearing his rank Varik smirked a little and told the guard thank you. Finding the cell the Lieutenant was in he got a guard to unlock the door and he then opened the door just enough to make sure the man would hear and said, "LT get your *** out here right now!" Captain Zalman's usually calm eyes were like icy daggers, and he looked rather pissed.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Hearthome City
    Hospital

Picking up a noise from behind, she looked to her left to see a man climbing through the window. It was the one she attacked earlier, as she recognized, though his name escaped her. What did he want with her? As if he was going to kill her while she was resting. The human walked over, grabbing the Zorua with his arm. The pain would have been much worse if she hadn't had the shot, which was slowly working along with the other pain killers she had taken.

"You have got to be ****ing me!" a voice from above came as the man holding her was climbing back out the window with her. Was he trying to help Lydia escape? She would have been better treated in the hospital. The Zorua would have ran back up, if only she could move.

"We got someone you might want to see, Lydia."

They passed by to see a girl running full speed away from 2 other humans. Lydia perked up her ears in wonder to why she was being chased. A human prisoner in the HR? What? The man carrying her called out to them, though she wasn't paying very much attention. What was so important? ...Wade?

She entered with the human to the prison. "Oh great. What, am I being re-located? Thanks a bunch, you ***," she thought to herself, somewhat angry. She was immediately secured with the smallest size of cuffs available, though Lydia was positive she'd be able to slip out of them later. Carrying her to another room, the door opened to reveal exactly who she was looking for. The reason she came to Hearthome in the first place. Wade.

The man placed her down on the ground before kicking up a chair as to guard them.

"Wade? I've been looking forever for you! W-what are you doing here??? You..."

Reality hit her hard as she looked up and down at the Umbreon. He was different. The pokemon wasn't chained up, either. The human was watching them to make sure she didn't attack him. He was a member of the HR.

"...You've joined them, haven't you...?" she whimpered out, trying to slip out of the cuffs while focusing on her mate, "Why? ..."

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Prison

Mark was listening to Know your enemy when he heard "LT get your ass out here right now!" come from the hall. He was thinking 'I am going to rip this guys ba|ls of and feed them to him.' as he got up. He walked out of the room. "This better be f*cking good." Mark said as he opened the door. "Well, you got me out here, and i have limited time, so speak." Mark looked over the man, he was wearing a green flight suit. His name was Varik. He was also a Capt. but Mark didn't care, he wasn't even part of the Sinnoh army, he was an Inter-national loan. "Your time and my patience is running out, Fly boy."

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Wade
    Hearthome City
    Cells

"Forget it. I'm not about to tell you anything just to save a puny human," Silence spat, trying to appear as uncaring as possible. But Wade knew Liliac meant a lot to her, and the chained Weavile was only hiding her fear and concern. To prove his point, Wade turned and faced the trainer, but when he did, his eyes widened. Liliac got rid of the cuffs, and with extreme force, she pounced onto Wade, knocking him down onto the floor. Wade growled and wriggled, trying to get free, but then Liliac slammed a knife into Wade's side, causing him to scream in pain.

"S-Should have locked you in a c-cell." Wade growled, blood shooting coming out his large wound, watching as Liliac stormed out of the cells. Wade couldn't do anything about it as the pain was killing him. But fortunately Mark came into the cells with a large bag of medical stuff, and Wade let go a sigh of relief.

"Karma's a bi*ch, ain't she." Mark spoke, covering the wound with bandages after putting some disinfectant onto it. Exactly. Wade winced in pain as it stung, but he knew it was for his own good. After a while, Wade managed to get up once again, and his anger was slowly flowing back to him. The trainer was gone, but Silence was still here.

"We still have the Weavile." Wade pointed out, glancing at Silence, "As long as she's here, her trainer would come looking for her. And thanks Mark, I can handle it myself from here." But Mark just sat on a chair and took out his iPod, listening to some tunes. Oh well, if he wanted to stay, why not let him?

When things were being awfully boring, the doors to the cell opened, and a man placed a familiar Zorua onto the ground. The Zorua looked awfully familiar but he couldn't ring a bell. But what was she doing here in the cells? Another prisoner?

"Wade? I've been looking forever for you! W-what are you doing here??? You..." The spoke, her voice shaky and frantic, and when their eyes met, Wade had a strange feeling inside him, as if they had some kind of connection between each other. Then everything came back, everything that had happened in the past few months, rushing and gushing back like a large tidal wave, right into his little Umbreon head. If his EQ was weak, the gushing could destroy his mind, but Wade managed to anchor himself and held on. Lots of images and scenes popped into his mind - Meeting the Zorua on the roof in Canalave...running with her in the forest...sleeping together in a cardboard box....fighting with Jack....getting thrown off the roof...the Zorua saving him once again...then, her name appeared in his mind.

"L-Lydia..." Wade spoke, awfully shaken by the retrieved memories. W-What have I done...I-I've betrayed the PR..., "I-I...can explain. W-when I was killed J-Jack revived me, and I c-couldn't remember anything..!"

"...You've joined them, haven't you...?" she whimpered out, trying to slip out of the cuffs while focusing on her mate, "Why? ..."

"I-I don't know!" Wade whimpered, growling at himself as if he was some kind of contaminant, "M-My memory's all gone when Jack brought me back to life...oh dear..."

Looking around, Wade saw what he had done. Liliac was hurt because of him, and now Silence hated him. Lydia wasn't probably going to believe him either. There was only one thing he could do right now.

"Silence! GO!" Wade cried, focusing his energy, then ripped the iron bars apart with his Psychic energy, then did the same to Lydia's cuffs by focusing all his energy onto the metal. After breaking the cuffs and the door, Wade felt a little woozy but there was no time to lose. He was going to help the PR once again, and he hoped that Lydia could understand what he was trying to do.

But getting out of the prison was going to be one hard task. Looking at Lydia, Wade noticed that she was in pretty bad shape. He had to heal her first, and by looking at the light bulbs above, he could do so. Sunlight was a weaker version of Moonlight but it had to work. Closing his eyes and channeling his inner energy, Wade placed his right paw onto Lydia's body, blushing as he stroke the Zorua's fur, the wounds healing slowly, the scars disappearing after a few seconds.

Looking at the floor, Wade punched in a few words with his psychic energy, piercing some large words onto the ground for Jack to see.

I'm sorry Jack. I...belong to the PR. Lydia's arrival...I-I remember everything. I-I'm sorry. -Wade

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Hearthome City
    Jail Cell

Mark, whom Silence had completely forgotten about, called on his radio for someone to catch Lilac than left the room. He came back moments later holding Lydia. He put the smallest cuffs on her that he could find and placed her next to Wade.

"Wade? I've been looking forever for you! W-what are you doing here??? You..." the Zorua spoke franticly, stopping as if just realizing something. Wade seemed confused for a moment when recognition flooded his features.

"L-Lydia..." Wade spoke. "I-I...can explain. W-when I was killed J-Jack revived me, and I c-couldn't remember anything..!" 'Wade was killed? Well, that explains a lot,' Silence thought.

"...You've joined them, haven't you...?" Lydia whimpered, trying to slip out of the cuffs. "Why? ..."

"I-I don't know!" Wade whimpered. "M-My memory's all gone when Jack brought me back to life...oh dear..." He looked around as if just realizing what was going on. "Silence! GO!" Wade cried as he ripped the bars apart with Psychic energy. Thinking quickly, Silence forced her muscles to relax enough so she could twist her claws around and slice the cords on her wrists, doing the same to the ones on her legs. The Weavile dashed out of the cell, snatching Lydia up before running out the door. She zipped past startled humans without stopping. If she were to halt now someone was bound to catch her but at this speed, the only thing that could keep up with her would be another fast pokemon. She skidded to a sudden halt on the outskirts of the city and put Lydia down.

"Get back to the PR. I have something I need to take care of first," she said to the Zorua before running back the way she had just come. Silence had to make sure Lilac had gotten away safely. It was her fault she was in this mess in the first place so she owed her that much. She turned down the first alley she came by, just as some humans marched by. Silence let herself breath for a few minutes before stalking down the alleys in search of the black haired girl. Keeping to the shadows, she was able to stay out of sight as she searched. It didn't take long to find the runaway girl as it's kind of hard to miss someone being chased by HR soldiers. At least, it was in Silence's opinion. She jumped the two humans trying to catch Lilac as they passed, stabbing one in the heart on the first pass and kicking the other one in the leg, causing him to trip. Hearing the commotion, Lilac spun around and was stunned to see Silence slitting the second human's throat.

"Si... Silence?" the girl choked out.

Silence looked up at the teenage girl and growled, "Yes, it's me. Now, can we get going before more idiots try to kill us?"

Lilac frowned, a confused and scared look on her face. "But... you're a pokemon."

"You're point?" Silence asked flatly. "That doesn't matter right now. We can discuss the details later. Just get going." Lilac nodded slowly and followed Silence as she ran at a slower pace. The Weavile dodged down empty alleys, not really worried about whether or not Lilac could keep up. If she was still even close to the old Lilac than she should have no problems. Now all she had to worry about getting them both out alive.

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Prison

Silence flew by Mark and Varik, holding Lydia. "F*CK! See what happens when you pull me off guard duty! You grab the umbreon, I got the runners." He said before bolting off after Silence. As mark passed the front desk he stopped, reaching under the desk and pushing the alarm button. He ran out the door and spied a red and blue flash about 30' in front of him. "Fast, but not fast enough" he said to himself as he ran off to his preferred way around cities, the rooftops. Mark followed what looked like red and blue feathers that were on the street, he wasn't positive it was Silence, but it was a lead. Like a Ninja, he hopped rooftop to rooftop quietly, the only difference was that he had a Glock 19c in his hand instead of a Katana. Mark stalked the speeding colors along the road, but lost them in an alleyway. He jumped down into the alley and looked around. He kicked the wall and yelled "Fu*k!" as he realized he lost her trail. He walked down the alley and found his two Spec Ops soldiers dead, Again, he yelled the 'F bomb.' That mean either Lilac or Silence killed them. He needed to find that weavile now! He climbed up a nearby fire escape and ran along side the alley until he was positive he spotted Lilac and the weavile. Mark ran up ahead of them but made his first Parkour fail in a while and tripped, rolling down the slopped surface of the roof and catching the gutter. Now he was hanging 'Great job mark, you most likely just killed yourself' he thought. He let go of the gutter and landed in a roll so he wouldn't break any limbs from the fall. Trying to catch his breath, he said "Caught you, your not escaping that easy."

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Hearthome City
    Prison

"I-I don't know!" Wade whimpered, growling at himself in frustration, "M-My memory's all gone when Jack brought me back to life...oh dear..."

The umbreon looked around in confusion. There was something unbearably wrong with him as Lydia could easily figure by his absurd reactions. Reviewing over what Wade had said, apparently Jack had brought him back to life from his small grave. It didn't sound realistic. As much as she would have liked to believe him, she couldn't. The Zorua was having a hard time understanding anything, although Wade quickly got to work as he opened the bars around Silence with his Psychic power. The same was for her cuffs, which he unlocked for her.

"Silence! GO!" he cried out, looking back at the small Zorua. Wade placed his paw on her, Lydia's ear flicking back in refusal, though he began healing her right away. She took a deep breathe as her burned fur restored itself, along with a few of her cuts and bruises. Relief poured in as she could move again without breaking out in pain. the Weavile turned to them. "Get back to the PR. I have something I need to take care of first," Silence said. Lydia watched the pokemon run out, her flipping around to see Mark. The emotions for her partner were temporarily cut off as she began feeling more and more powerful. Nothing was going to stop Lydia from getting out.

She watched Mark run out, calling towards the other human to stop her.

"Thanks for the ride," she snickered out with her eyes glowing a blazing red. Doing a back flip in the air, a glow of red and white surrounded her body as she focused her power into an illusion. Dropping to the ground came a human body instead of a pokemon. Getting up from her four leg stance, Lydia held herself up with ease. She scooped up Wade immediately with her left arm, running full speed ahead and shooting a Night Daze from her other hand. By mere luck, it hit the adult, the Zorua girl dodging past him and darting up the stairs. She wasn't as fast on two legs, but her speed was still incredible for her size.

"I guess we can talk about this issue later, huh?" she said aloud in a somewhat grumpy tone. Her legs ached as she wasn't completely healed, but she ignored it. Opening the door, she exited the prison, running through the streets. Lydia was catching attention with the pokemon at her side, but it didn't matter. The forest was in view, even if it was tiny and far away. Releasing her grip from Wade, she let him run beside her as they raced through the streets.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    All of a sudden a man stepped out in front of Lydia and Wade with a strange looking rifle. Jerome pulled the trigger and a long needle like shell exited the barrel and instantly broke apart into several smaller razor sharp needles. To make matters worse once the shell's fragments had contact with the air they burst into flames. Jerome fired another Firedrake anti-infantry round at the pokemon. Meanwhile Varik recovered from the attack and charged off after the two.

Turning down a side alley Varik heard the Fire Drake Rifle going off. Running down a side alley he moved to cut off Lydia and Wade. He succeeded in an unorthodox manner by accidently running into and tackling Lydia in her human form. Landing on top of her he quickly pointed the pistol at her then Wade then back at Lydia. 'Where the hell is Blake he right behind them I heard his weapon?' thought Varik.

Meanwhile Jerome was walking away while lighting a cigar. "Sorry Varik, but I always hated you," he muttered as he left his commander to die.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Wade
    Hearthome City
    Prison

Wade grinned as Lydia's wounds healed perfectly, well, most of them. Her leg seemed to have a little problem, but at least she could move freely now. Everything was swarming inside his mind, and it was driving him mad. Did Jack PET him?! Not to mention Wade PURRED when he did. Wade had to admit it felt good, but right now, in the war, things couldn't go back to what they were anymore. Not now. Not ever. Knowing that their good bonding had came to an end, Wade decided to push it away for now. After all, Lydia was here, in the prison, turning into a human, busting them out. Awfully stupid, yet, awfully effective.

It felt weird in Lydia's arms. Being carried by his partner that was in human form, was indeed pretty strange and awkward. But he had to admit, Lydia was doing a great job escaping. She darted up the stairs and after a while, Wade could see daylight again. They were out. But things weren't over. I have a feeling that I'll have to explain a lotta things...

"I guess we can talk about this issue later, huh?" Lydia said aloud in a somewhat grumpy tone. I rest my case. Wade thought, staying silent in Lydia's arms. A forest could be seen before them, but Wade knew things weren't going to be that easy. Letting Wade go, the Umbreon dropped onto the floor, landing on his feet like a cat, then darted towards the forest with his partner, which was still in human form. They were all in the clear, but then Wade heard something. A high-pitched all-too-familiar whine of a bullet streaking past his ear, missing him by a millimeter, close enough to brush a part of his fur aside with the wind.

"Great...more people that want us dead." Wade growled, looking around, quickly jumping onto Lydia's left shoulder with a mighty leap, then surrounded them with a large purple bubble-shield, blocking the bullets and needles. The shield was just in time, as once it was up, he could see lots of small needles and shell fragments exploding on the surface of the shield. But of course, they weren't strong enough to break it.

"The shield won't last long Lydia, better go now!" Wade whispered into her ear, hanging onto her shoulder, sending a volley of shadow balls towards the enemies...

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Hearthome City
    Streets

Her path was suddenly blocked by a human. She halted not to run into him, as he had an odd weapon in his hands. A needle was instantly shot at her, separating into more needles with flames sparking. Lydia tried setting up a Protect, though her partner set it up for her. A few flames went past and hit her arms. They burned, making Lydia clench her teeth in anger. "Great...more people that want us dead," Wade said aloud. The shield was working, the needles cracking against it. "The shield won't last long Lydia, better go now!" the umbreon continued, stopping to shoot out some Shadow Balls.

The girl turned, though she was knocked over by her 'best friend' she had met in the hospital. A pistol was aimed at her head.

"I hate guns..." she spoke through telepathy, her voice beyond angry. Clenching onto the human-made machine with her tiny arms, she pointed it away, slugging the human in the face while releasing all of the stored up fury she was holding inside. It knocked the man back, though Lydia knew their time was limited. Crowds of other people were beginning to gather, all of them confused and worried about the pokemons' presence. She scrambled up back to two feet, leaping a fair distance away. "We're leaving Wade! So long, humans."

Her illusion cut off, glass-like pieces falling off as she went back to her normal form. Using the rest of her new energy, she set up transparent fields around her and Wade, running with him towards the forest while dodging any citizens that were in her path. Her powers were running out. They needed to hurry, though now they would be invisible for at least 10 minutes.

Looking up at the dark sky, it was going to be night soon. "We've gotta hurry..."

--------------------------

She broke the field around them, collapsing on the greenest of grasses. Her red eyes glowed a ruby color. The Zorua was tired, still somewhat injured from the earlier fighting. She was wondering about Mandel and the Golem from earlier. She was also thinking about Wade, who was standing right next to her, concerned for her well-being.

"Whats your issue, suddenly dying then not-dying? Along with loosing your memory. Geez," she said aloud, still grumpy. Everything was confusing, and she didn't know if she could trust the umbreon again. The situation was...difficult.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Varik lay there dazed from the blast of energy. Instead of getting up he just stared at the sky, he was not all there at this time due to hitting his head. Just then two Widowmakers flew over the city. Watching them Varik said, "And that is why I need to stay in the air." Instead of moving he just sat there calmly watching the fighters and ignoring his surroundings for the time being as his mind began to wander off.

The two fighters didn't try to engage any pokemon in the city, but they did begin to make quick low level passes around the city in an unpredictable manner. Their intention was to keep the pokemon in the city and if the pokemon tried to brave the open field between the city and the forest try to catch them in the open and eliminate them there.

Varik finally got up and looked around. His short term memory was a little shaken and he didn't remember what was going on so he just started to wander around the city while he tried to regain his wits.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Wade
    Hearthome City
    Streets

Wade continued to fight off the idiots that were too close to them, and smiled as Lydia grabbed the pistol of a nearby soldier, chucked it to another direction, then slugged the human in the face, knocking him back. As he tumbled onto the ground, Wade chuckled a a little, "Never underestimate a girl..."

When Wade turned and looked, he couldn't believe his eyes. A whole group of soldiers, chasing them from behind, all this for two puny Pokemon? We must be famous. Wade rolled his eyes, sending a dark pulse of energy towards the group, knocking them over, buying Lydia some time to escape. When they were up and moving once again, Wade and Lydia had disappeared into the forest.

--------------------------

After a while of running, Lydia collapsed onto the ground, exhausted, her eyes glowing ruby red. Wade looked around to ensure that nobody was nearby, then walked towards the Zorua, looking at the skies. It was seven P.M, and the moon was out once again. Despite that, the sky wasn't pure black, and it was dark blue. Slumping down onto the grass next to his partner, he looked at her into the eyes, wondering if she was alright after all the running and transforming.

"Whats your issue, suddenly dying then not-dying? Along with loosing your memory. Geez," She spoke, and Wade tilted his head. Apparently she wasn't in an excellent mood, but if she wanted to know the answer, Wade had no choice but to tell her. Taking a deep breath, Wade told her everything, from being revived to the chat with Silence, stating out every detail, well, except for the purring and patting part. Wade felt awfully disgusted about that matter, and he didn't want to think about it.

It was really quiet and peaceful here, as the two Pokemon were alone, surrounded by large trees and some hovering Fireflies. Wade yawned, feeling a little tired, being rather sleepy due to the relaxing environment. Wade hoped that she could understand, but would she?

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Route 208
    Forests

The umbreon began explaining his situation. She listened to half of it, most of it coming out as nonsense, though the smaller parts he mentioned were clear enough for the Zorua to comprehend with sucess. Lydia nodded, still not fully accepting of her mate, but enough to satisfy her for the time being. It was night, and the stars glimmered through the trees above them. The darker atmosphere soothed her, as well as the gentle grass which comforted her body. She let the night sky lift her horrible mood away, her looking into the umbreon's eyes with a small smile.

"Lets forget about what just happened, alright?" the Zorua said aloud, getting up and rubbing against her mate, "I did miss you, ya know."

She yawned with the umbreon, a small giggle coming from the tiny pokemon before getting up.

Curling up under a tree, she moved around to get comfortable. Lydia watched as Wade ran over to snuggle with her as he always did. It was nice to finally see him again, after such a long travel to Hearthome. They each murmured small "good night"s to one another before drifting asleep.

(Actually going to sleep now. G'night. Sry for the posting frenzy~ Hope you guys can catch up OK.)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Route 208
    Forest

Mandel smiled when he realised Abe had decided to join him, then quickly grimaced.

"What the hell am I thinking... going in there is a death wish. Abe we can't win if we go in there... We can sleep here for the night and try to get into contact, with the PR in the morning but thats the best we can do."

Mandel headed deeper into the forest with Abe, it was a beautiful place with abundant plantlife, berry bushes and trees, flowers, Mandel recognised one breed as a gracidia flower, long grass which hid some of the few pokemon that still lived in the forest. Most ran away, but some talked to him and would tell him that the guardian of Grass had a powerful presense here and that the humans could not touch it, however they could enter inside so they should all be on their guard. Mandel and Abe had walked for about half an hour when they found a small grove, it reminded Mandel of the place he evolved.

"This will do." Mandel said a smile on his face, he settled down by a large tree and quickly fell asleep asuming Abe had done the same.

While Mandel slept he saw images of a Glaceon and heard faint whispers of the voice from his dream in Coronet telling him that this was his mother. She was very elegant and pretty and seemed to live in the forest at the outskirts of Snowpoint city, caring for the pokemon who still lived there, Mandel smiled at seeing that his mother was a good pokemon, then drifted back into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

A few hours later Mandels ears perked up and his eyes opened, he heard a rustling sound. *God damn it* he thought *The humans have tracked us!* Mandel ran to a nearby bush and hid inside, he saw shapes moving then stopping to rest, he couldn't make out who or what it was, but he wasn't taking chances, he focused himself and turned his tail metalic, he then ran out of the bushes he was hiding in, swinging his tail around in an arch as he went aiming his tail as best as he could about to hit his target when, he stopped, his mouth dropping, he held his tail back letting it droop.

He had almost hit an Umbreon, one of his own kin, however this one had strange markings and even more interestingly lying next to him was...

"Lydia!!!" He exclaimed.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Eterna Woods

More shots reached the Reuniclus' eyes. Then, he heard fast-paced footsteps and turned around to see a human with a blade on his arm, him stabbing Hector in the rib area. Rumble raised his eyebrows in a mocking expression. He's either too foolish, or has a backup plan.
    Rumble, from the distance between him and Hector, he examined the Arcanine's wound in 2 seconds. Deep but short, it could cause trouble if not healed within the next 2 days.
    Rumble was in no position to squish the human. With anger and pain all over his face, he disappeared in the shadows of the trees without a word or anyone noticing.

The lonely Reuniclus was devasted by the events of that day. He was trying to store his psychic power in case he needed it, as he levitated through the woods, navigating to find the road leading to Eterna. He was lost in thought, as always, with an atrocious and determined expression on his face. He knew his watery escape had a big toll; all of his weapons were destroyed by the dark waters of the sewers. Speaking of Eterna, where is Lydia when you need her? That moron the bird separated us when we could have made a clean escape...
    But his thoughts about Lydia were a bit different; he was worried about her, it was one of those unidentifiable feelings that came on the surface with Lydia all over them. Rumble didn't want to admit it, but Lydia wasn't just an ally to him, but a real friend. There was also something else: that Leafeon, his name couldn't remember. He admired the sense of loyalty and honour that Pokemon carried, although he didn't appreciate it as much. Now they were gone, he was unable to see them, like they were beyond the darkness of the peaceful forest around him...

The dark giant figure of the mechanical genius shook his head, containing his thoughts about Lydia and the Leafeon in the darkest corner of his brain, hiding in the brush next to the road. His thoughts took his mind from the pain he felt on his small body, as well as the dizzyness of the missing gel. He felt extremely vulnerable and helpless, but his expression hadn't change one bit.

Rumble lurked in the brush, waiting for a car with fiber glass -so the outside couldn't see him driving. The road wasn't busy at all - maybe only 1 car every minute. Of course, the humans stay indoors, afraid of the Pokemon.. or me.
    His laugh sounded twisted, but it stopped instanly as he found what he was looking for: a yellow Toyota Celica with black fiber glass windows. The driver should've been a show off or a drag racer.

The monstrosity of a Pokemon the driver saw in the middle of the road made him pull over, get out of his char and question it about the weird stance. Rumble, having no weapons to take him out, he decided to do it with brains. The human who was wearing modern clothes, sunglasses and jeans got dangerously -for himself- close and questioned Rumble who was staying still in the middle of the road, doing nothing but staring at the human.

"What's the catch, Pokemon?" Said foolishly unafraid the underaged racer, returning Rumble's ruthless look with all the evilness he could muster. Rumble's maniac smile flashed in the asphalt.

"What catch? Oh, you mean this one?" Rumble said and levitated slowly againist him. The human was stunned, and he took Rumble's full left arm punch, the steel of his Flamethrower piercing his face, leaving a triangle-like scar on it. He fell down unconscious, Rumble still enjoying the violence he had just commited, although the agressive movement he performed made him hurt.

And with that, he entered the car, turned it on with the keys that were still inside, and set off for the north, leaving the human laying down in the middle of the road with a scar on his face.

(OCC: Couldn't think of any'ing else, bare with me for Rumble's style of stealing cars. This is my last post for this week)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    (OOC: Aiaiai. You guys are too active. It's actually getting on my nerves.)

Abraham Soule
    Forest

"As Abraham walked with Mandel, he said "What the hell am I thinking... going in there is a death wish. Abe we can't win if we go in there... We can sleep here for the night and try to get into contact, with the PR in the morning but thats the best we can do." Abe listened to him and then realized how stupid he'd almost been. They stopped walking and Abe said "You're right. How could I have been so foolish." Abe said, as they turned back to find a place to rest. Although it was daytime, they were both exhausted. They walked for hal an hour, searching for a place to rest. Abe had a small trip down memory lane for a moment. And then noticed Mandel looking at some Gracidea Flowers, it was strange how many of them seemed to face away from him. As if they were scared.

Later, the two came across a little mossy grotto. "Perfect" Abe said, as he went over to destroy some of the rubble that was blocking the entrance.
    That night, Abe decided to stay awake while Mandel slept. He sighed heavily, and heard some rustles in bushes. He went over to see what it was, Lydia and an injured Umbreon were sleeping not too far away from the grotto. It was strange that they had decided not to sleep in the grotto. But that didn't matter. Abe thought he might tell Mandel, but changed his mind and let them all sleep.

The next morning, it was Abe who had fallen asleep, and Mandel who had woken up. Abe was woken by a rustle in some bushes, but he found that Mandel had already gone to investigate. As soon as Mandel was out of sight, a scream came "Lydia!!" Mandel exclaimed, sending Abe rushing over there to check it out. Maybe this Umbreon from before was a street Pokemon with bad intentions or something. When Abe got to the scene, he found that Lydia seemed just fine, lying right beside the Umbreon, who had bumped into Mandel. Still, Abe could not trust this black individual. "Who are you and what are you doing with the Zorua?" Abe demanded, bluntly.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Route 208
    Forest

(OOC: Short and crappy w/ a side of fail.)

"Lydia!!!"

Eyes slowly lifting up in reply to the noises, the Zorua let out a small yawn, trying to snuggle back in. She stopped moving as Wade got up from his position. Her large ears twitched to finally recognize the Leafeon's voice. Eyes shooting open, she got up to see Mandel and Abe. Lydia wasn't sure if she was to be happy they found her, or embarrassed. She guessed happy.

"Hi Mandel!" she said with a small laugh, "You found us...heheh..".

"Who are you and what are you doing with the Zorua?" Abe asked immediately, obviously wary of the unknown Umbreon. Lydia shook her head, "He's a part of the PR too. We're both spies". She didn't go any farther as to talk about their love life. Instead, she started getting angry again.

"Why did you guys take me to Hearthome while I was asleep??? If you want something from the city, tell me. I can get it for you."

Nudging the Umbreon with a playful smile, she whispered to him, "Your the only thing I wanted in that city..."

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Route 208

Forest

Mandel was embaressed yet relieved to see Lydia safe. He smirked slightly.

"Honestly I have no idea..." Mandel said, a cheesy grin growing on his face.

His face turned serious, he looked Lydia up and down.

"It seems your still injured..." Mandel frowned.

He placed his paw on Lydia and watched as the black glow of his corrupted synthesis healed her. He looked up at her and removed his bandana, revealing his squinting bloodshot eye surrounded by burnt distorted grey flesh.

"Im pretty badly shook up aswell" he said trying his hardest to smile. He put his bandana back on and walked past Lydia to look at the umbreon. He law in front of him and looked him in the eye. He turned his head into the position he usually put it in when he was curious or confused.

"So..." he said.

"This is what I could've become..." He murmured standing back up. He looked at Lydia, then back at the umbreon, then back at Lydia. He saw the way they looked at each other, it remided him of Jazzs parents, he also realised with a start that this was the pokemon he saw in his evolution. Mandel suddenly understood.

"My God... this is the reason we went to Hearthome city!" He cried.

"You have the nerve to ask me why I didn't wait for you to wake up, when you never told me why you wanted to go to hearthome city in the first place and then it turns out that the whole time it was because of your stinking boyfriend!!!" Mandel was angry now.

"Uuurrrghh!" He cried, his pendant shaking violently. He then calmed down and went silent.

"You know what? Screw it. I don't even care..." He said.

"Im going to bed, wake me when your all ready to leave 'cause we have to get back to Eterna city as quick as possible. Lest the battle starts without us." He turned his head away from them.

"Good night!" He slumped on the ground and began to sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back