• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    "He's a part of the PR too. We're both spies" Lydia said. Abe then understood. "Very well." Abe said, lowering his hands and guard.
    "Why did you guys take me to Hearthome while I was asleep??? If you want something from the city, tell me. I can get it for you." Lydia shouted afterwards, changing moods right away. Abe was slightly struck by this sudden change of attitude, but he replied "You were injured and tired. I had no idea what was going on, and-" but Abe was interrupted by Mandel, who said "Honestly I have no idea..."
    Abe decided to go along with this, as it didn't matter.
    Mandel also had a sudden mood change, turning serious and saying "It seems your still injured..." He then placed a paw on Lydia, and it amazingly did its work. Abe recognized this to be the same technique that Mandel had used on him earlier; Synthesis. But it was different, it was black. Mandel then proceeded to remove his bandanna from his eye. "Im pretty badly shook up aswell" he said, as he finished his Synthesis and put his Bandanna back on his eye. "I did my best to protect him. But even I couldn't withstand that explosion very well..." Abe cut in. Explaining what had happened.

Then, Mandel proceeded to examine the Umbreon before him. He looked him in the eye, basically looking at him all over. "So... this is what I could've become." The Leafeon muttered. Abe could only watch. Suddenly, and to everyone's surprise, Mandel burst out "My God... this is the reason we went to Hearthome city!"
    "You have the nerve to ask me why I didn't wait for you to wake up, when you never told me why you wanted to go to Hearthome city in the first place and then it turns out that the whole time it was because of your stinking boyfriend!!!" he exclaimed at the top of his voice. "You know what? Screw it. I don't even care..."
    "Im going to bed, wake me when your all ready to leave 'cause we have to get back to Eterna city as quick as possible. Lest the battle starts without us." the Leafeon blurted out, slumping off to the small hoop of leaves that he could call a bed. It took Abe a few moments of looking at them to understand, but it was clear. It would explain the rustle in the bushes and finding them together. Although Mandel's burst was uncalled for, he had a point.

The reason they had gone to Hearthome, and almost died, was so they could save Lydia's boyfriend. Abe sighed a little, before saying "You know what, the boy has a point."

Abe walked away from the two Dark types, and went to sit beside Mandel.
    "You know, kid. You're better off not being an Umbreon." Abe began. "Dark types are sneaky and secretive by nature. I'm not saying they're necessarily bad allies, but they can be annoying when they want to be. Don't feel bad because you were deceived by one, well, two." Abe finished. The Taillow chirping in the distance. "We leave at Midday" Abe added, "I don't want to be late for a good human-massacre, do you?" he said, turning his head to see the slumpy Leafeon.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Route 208
    Forest

"Honestly I have no idea..." Mandel replied to her with a cheesy grin. He was obviously embarrassed, though his face turned serious quite quickly, "It seems your still injured". He placed his paw on Lydia, a black glow coming from his paw. Lydia tilted her head at first sight. It was...a dark synthesis? The last of her pain being relieved, she looked up to see him taking of his bandanna, which was around his eye. The flesh around it was different, gray and plump. It was painful to look at. Her guilt increased, knowing she had hurt the Leafeon badly.

"I'm pretty badly shook up as well," he said, trying his hardest to smile. Abe cut in as well, explaining the situation, "I did my best to protect him. But even I couldn't withstand that explosion very well". The explanation didn't help the Zorua feel much better. Putting the bandanna back on, the Leafeon studied Wade with interest. He turned his head odd, as to seem confused by her mate. Lydia put on a small smile as Mandel continued to talk. "So," he mumbled to himself, "This is what I could've become...". Did he mean an Umbreon? Eeveelutions were interesting, each as Eevees able to choose what they would become as they grew up. The decision could be pressuring, though most Eevees took whatever chance they could get to evolve.

He was examining both of them now, Mandel. Something seemed to snap into the pokemon's mind. Lydia knew she was in trouble.

"My God... this is the reason we went to Hearthome city!" He cried out, his anger increasing with each word, "You have the nerve to ask me why I didn't wait for you to wake up, when you never told me why you wanted to go to Hearthome city in the first place and then it turns out that the whole time it was because of your stinking boyfriend! Uuurrrghh!" His pendant shook, which the Zorua just realized he was wearing. She would have said something in her defense, but Lydia was fully aware she had taken advantage of the Leafeon. There was no defense on her part.

"You know what? Screw it. I don't even care," the Leafeon pouted, "I'm going to bed, wake me when your all ready to leave 'cause we have to get back to Eterna city as quick as possible. Lest the battle starts without us". Turning away, he walked a fair distance away before laying down in the opposite direction, "Good night!"

"You know what, the boy has a point," Abe said, walking over to the Leafeon. They were all upset, for good reason. All Lydia could do was take the blame.

Her body was fully healed now. She wasn't super tired, though it was still night time, and rest would leave her completely fresh in the morning. Looking over at Wade, he looked upset for her, but Lydia didn't need him to feel bad. She merely shook her head. "I'm fine...". Laying back down, she kept her distance more from the umbreon. The Zorua was just upset now, rather than angry. "Good night..."

---------------------------------------------------

Waking up, the sun poked at her eyelids, touching the Zorua's sensitive eyes as she opened them with caution. Morning had came fast. Peering over at her side, Wade had snuggled against her again. Lydia just let out a small sigh. "Things are never going to be the same again," she thought to herself, getting up and stretching out. Her awakening was un-noticed, everyone either not paying attention or still sleeping. She could run some errands to make sure they woke up with something to eat. Scavenging through her mane, she felt around for a wallet. It was still there, even after months of hiding it and storing human money in.

"Alright, lets see what we got. 5, 10, 20.."

Her thoughts were cut off as she noticed something next to her. Letting her eyes guide her, she looked down to the side to see..eggs.

"OH S***-" the Zorua's fur went on edge at first sight. Were those HERS? Her and Wade's? Not possible. Or was it? Silently creeping over to the fragile shells, she touched one of them with her tiny paws, feeling around it. Their textures were slightly rough, rather than smooth. Making a guess, they had appeared while she was sleeping. Lydia immediately hid both of them in the nearest bush, sliding into her shadow form and creeping away from the group of pokemon.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Route 208
    Forest

Mandel stretched and yawned the next morning, the last thing he remembered the next morning was Abe trying to encourage him, under that rough exterior he seemed like a nice pokemon. He then turned to see the umbreon on his own at the foot of the tree, *where was Lydia?* He though. He then realised that he didn't care.

Lydia had acted like his friend and Mandel had felt that way towards her until recently he had begun to feel more, he had never had a crush before, he hadn't known what it was supposed to feel like. But he supposed it was meant to feel like this. But she had betrayed, she never cared about him, she was using him to get to her precious mate. He had risked his life for her safety and the whole time it had been for nothing. His ears drooped a horrible sneer of anger on his face, he needed something to eat so he began to search the bushes for berries.

He put his paw in a particularly promising looking bush, when he felt a strange texture, kind of... rough. He poked his head in to the bush and gasped, he saw eggs, dark and rough ones. Lydia was the only female with them and they were the only pokemon within miles of here, they had to be hers and... Mandel looked over to the umbreon... he had to be the father. He sprinted into the forest... he knew Lydia was in here somewhere and he had to confront her about the eggs.

After he was out of ears reach of the others he began to shout out to Lydia.

"Lydia!!!"

"Lydia come here, we have to talk!"

Then Mandel saw something that made his heart skip a beat, a group of humans were standing at the edge of the forest, they had a brutally beaten Magmortar tied up with a gun to its head. Suddenly he remembered something the remaining pokemon of the forest said.

"The guardian of the forest protects this place from human attack."

They had said nothing about pokemon attack.

A human soldier began to speak.

"Now Magmortar you filthy swine! Use flame thrower!"

The Magmortar was forced to obey and the forest quickly began to become engulfed in a massive forest fire.

Mandel began to panic, desperation coming into his voice.

"LYDIA!!!" he screamed.

"ABE!!! ANYONE!!! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!!"

Mandel rushed into the forest at a blinding pace, the fires slowly but surely following him.

Mandel hopped over logs, ran through narrow thickets and did his best to escape the roaring flames which were now a stones throw behind him.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Abraham Soule
    Forest

Abe was awoken by two things the next morning. A strange dream that included both Mandel and Fran, the Growlithe from so long ago, and a voice, "Lydia!!" it shouted. "Lydia!! We have to talk!!!" it shouted again. Abe thought it could've been either the Umbreon from the day before, or Mandel. He got up, scratching his head, and saw the Umbreon asleep there. So it must've been Mandel. While looking at the Umbreon, examining his strangely-coloured rings, he also saw another Dark-type. Not Lydia, but a Sneasel. He was heading for a bush near where the Umbreon was sleeping. Sneasel were always bad news, Abe knew that, so he went over there and said "What are you trying to do? May I ask?" with a stern voice. The Sneasel replied "Getting Breakfast" and wandered closer to the bush. Abe also looked at the bush, and, upon peering inside, saw two pitch black eggs. Abe did not know where they had come from, but the Sneasel was about to eat them. "Get out of here!" Abe snapped at the Sneasel. At first, it was hesitant, but soon ran off into the forest. "Pests" Abe muttered as he took a closer look at the eggs. Upon further inspection, they also had blotches of red on them. It took him a while to guess, but then he realized it. "Boyfriend...eggs....red, black." he thought to himself. Finally, he got it. "Lydia's..eggs?" he said, looking over to the Umbreon that was still sleeping.

Suddenly, a cry came from afar "LYDIA!!! ABE!! ANYONE!!" it was Mandel and he was in trouble. Scooping up the eggs for safe-keeping, Abe rushed over to where he thought the cry had come from. He saw Mandel running from burning flames. The forest was being attacked by a Magmortar. "Why would a Pokemon attack the forest?" Abe thought, however, upon further inspection, he could see a row of humans pointing guns at the Fire-type. "Sh*t!" Abe shouted. "Mandel! Over here!" he shouted at Mandel. Who was still trying to escape the searing flames. Finally, Mandel made it to Abe, and they started running together. Abe did not want Mandel to get hurt further, he shouted at the Umbreon who was surprisingly sleeping through all of this "Umbreon! Wake up!" he shouted. So close to the Dark-type's ear that he was sure he could've heard it. But there was no time, the duo kept on running, looking for Lydia. "F***! Listen, Mandel. I'm sure Lydia's fine, but we have to keep running!"

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Meanwhile in Oreburgh…

Skyna walked back to the PokeCenter that was still acting as a hospital for Pokemon. She had teleported back to the city with some critically wounded Pokemon. The humans had attacked a scouting force and while the pokemon were victorious many of them were critically wounded to such a degree they needed immediate medical care in a PokeCenter to survive. Skyna had used her teleport to get them to the center quickly, but two of the four critically wounded had died, while the other two were recovering.

Skyna was considered a field medic due to her abilities to not only heal in the field but to teleport the worse of the wounded to the Pokemon's capital city for extensive medical care. Also she had the ability to fight, but she almost never did. So for the moment she was waiting for a reassignment. The main attack forces already had plenty of medics, but there were many smaller teams of pokemon that might need her help at a moment's notice so she had to wait in the PokeCenter until called to assist.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Hearthome City
    Streets

When Mark came tumbling down in front of them, Silence was indeed surprised even if her face didn't show it.

"Caught you, you're not escaping that easy," Mark said while trying to catch his breath. Silence huffed and looked at Lilac.

"Get going and don't get caught again. I'll hold this guy off," she said to the girl who nodded, giving a the Weavile a puzzled look before running off. Not giving him time to recover from chasing after them, Silence used Blizzard on the man in front of her.

((OOC: Sorry it's so short. I couldn't come up with anything else.))

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Hearthome City
    Streets

( Sorry its short...I'm rushing, lol. Don't feel like dying right now D: )

Walking back in her human form, she tossed the wallet to the ground as she had as there was no more use for it. The Zorua had bought some food and supplies, along with a bag to hold everything. She'd be able to use it later to carry her new eggs. Funny how easy she had walked into the city, acting as if she was a part of their society.

"I hope Mandel will take some of the food as an apology..." she though to herself, still upset after using him. He was a friend of hers, and she had treated him so rotten. The gifts would have to make up for everything.

Pleased with herself, Lydia was slowly heading back with her things at side. She shortened the strap so it would fit into her regular form. "Time to go". Walking back, her glimmering ruby eyes picked up a spark in the distance. It was a red color, followed by a glint of orange. She found herself mechanically picking up the pace, soon enough sprinting at full speed as she knew what it was. Fire. Her illusion broke off, her four legs running faster than ever before. "This can't be happening. No, no! Mandel, Wade, Abe...! The eggs...!"

Cutting through the grasses, she saw a Magmortar followed with some humans. The urge to attack them was overwhelming, but saving the others was her first priority. The Zorua quickly set up a Protect as she leaped into the flames, which enveloped her invisible shield. They surrounded her completely, blocking her vision though screaming of her name could be heard in the distance. She followed the voice best as she could, her breathe staggering as oxygen was becoming lower.

Getting to a clearing, she saw Wade asleep. Lyda instantly ran into him, the Umbreon jolting awake at her attack. "Come on!" she barked out while looking into the bushes. They were gone. The small pokemon could only pray someone had found them. Grabbing the umbreon's paw, she guided Wade through the fire, putting a Protect around him as she looked around. The flames were spreading faster than she had anticipated.

"Mandel??? Abe??? Help us!" she cried out in distress, panicking as Lydia couldn't find a safe way out. Smoke was beginning to envelop the area, along with the once green trees. It was a living nightmare.

"This can't be happening..."

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Route 208
    Forest

Mandel didn't even think twice, he ran towards where Lydia and the umbreon were slowly being engulfed by the flames and lept towardsthe area where he heard Lydias plea for help. He burst through the flames and saw them a little bit in the distance, he charged towards them as fast as he could, the flames were burning him but he didn't care.

"Im coming!" He cried as he could feel the flames tearing at him, the burns getting more and more severe as he ran.

He felt his skin begin to singe, changing the very pigments that gave him shape. He lept into the middle of the circle of Flames where Lydia and the umbreon were, the flames slowly creeping towards them, he focused his energy and his tail became metalic, he began to wildly swing it in all directions, blowing the flames back and creating a small path out of the circle of heat he had to keep it up or the fire would quickly get back into place, reblocking the path.

He turned his head to look at Lydia, making sure to keep the path open.

"Lydia! Get out of here! Abe has your eggs, you have to run, I'll keep the path open as long as you need!!! You need to leave, both of you!" Mandel couldn't keep the path open much longer and felt himself beginning to tire.

"Go!"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    "Hey! Hey! Where are you going?!" Abe shouted as they both heard Lydia's cry for help. Abe would've gone to help, but he had two innocent eggs in his hand, and he couldn't risk their death. For a moment, the eggs were replaced by the figure of a Growlithe..Fran. Abe remembered Fran, she was a poor young Growlithe unfortunately caught by the same human as Abe. She was tortured to an extent, but Abe came to his senses and saved her. Winter was coming, however, and the Growlithe did not survive. The Growlithe...was less than a year old. Less than a year. That's why Abe couldn't risk these eggs. He couldn't let more innocents die. As much as he wanted to go and help Lydia and Mandel, he knew that Lydia would prefer it if he protected the eggs.

Suddenly, the flames started retracting a little. Mandel was helping, but he would be engulfed by the flames soon. Then, Abe realized something. He shouted toward Mandel "Mandel!! The only way to stop the flames from worsening is to knock out the Magmortar causing them!!!" he hoped that Mandel had heard him.

Then, there, in the distance, was an abandoned car! The large golem knew how to drive because of seeing the Pokemon collector who caught him doing so. The car appeared to be functioning, and Abe knew he could use his Ghost powers to activate the thing. He extended a hand to it as he was running toward it, and the engine started running right away. When he reached it, he practically tore the door off and entered the cramped space. He put the eggs in a box that had coincidentally been lying in the car. "Hold on little Zorua, this may get a little bumpy!" Abe murmured, as he pushed the pedal, almost destroying it, and took off. The car was faster than his running, but still the flames neared. "D*mn!" he cursed as he kept driving.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Route 208
    Forest

She could hear the Leafeon cry out in the distance before bursting through the flames to help them. Fire was scorching his leaves and fur, though it appeared he didn't care. Without warning, his tail lit into a metallic coating, Mandel swinging it around to create a path for them. "Lydia! Get out of here! Abe has your eggs, you have to run, I'll keep the path open as long as you need!!! You need to leave, both of you!" he pleaded, "Go!"

The Zorua wasn't going to leave without him. Wade going first, she Sucker Punched Mandel through the path before it closed in front of her. If she died, at least she wouldn't feel guilty about it.

Setting up another Protect just in time, the fire and smoke bounced off of the Zorua, though the flames were continuing to grow. She leaped on just as her shield cracked, incinerating her tail and hind legs. The fire burnt her skin, along with the fur on her tail which was still on fire before she smashed it in the dirt. Looking up, Mandel and Wade were hovering over her, both concerned. "I-I'm okay," she said, knowing she definitely wasn't 'okay', "We have to hurry. Its still spreading..."

In the distance, Abe was calling out to them. Her sensitive ears picked up his shouting with ease, even if her sight was still slightly clouded from the smoke.

"Mandel! The only way to stop the flames from worsening is to knock out the Magmortar causing them!!!"

Struggling to get up, she stood to look at Mandel, "You can't fight it, but I can. Wade, stay with Mandel, please. I'm going to finish what they started". Seeing Abe in the distance with a truck, she ran off knowing they would be fine. The humans had probably started the fire to make room for Hearthome City construction, or to purposely kill them. It was going to stop.

Doing a large U turn, Lydia came out from the thickens of forest to come line sight with the group, who's Magmortar was still spraying its awful fire. One of the humans noticed her, pointing and aiming his finger at her for the rest to view. She could only feel her eyes glow with the red that reflected off the flames. Staring down her targets, she took 5 seconds to power up with her Nasty Plot, an evil grin snapping on as she finished. Letting the shadows around creep on her, she darted for the group with the speed she knew from earlier. The Magmortar stopped in its tracks, shifting over to the new threat who was heading at them at record speed.

As it released its fire from the flamethrower it had on its arm, Lydia quickly dodged to the left in a sharp jump back, letting the flames scorch the grass around them. Her 'plan' was working. "I'm in no condition to battle them, but just seeing something a little frightening is enough to set them off".

"Stupid pokemon! We told you to attack it!" she heard the humans shout out, completely oblivious to the fire that was growing around them. The hesitant fire pokemon shot another gush of fire, which Lydia Sucker Punched to the side. She had created a ring of fire around the humans without them noticing it, but now it was obvious as the flames were towering above them. The Zorua was honestly surprised they had nothing to put out the fire which they had caused, even now as they were about to be burned alive. A small giggle mocked them, "You humans are all the same; blindly destructive, killing and destroying with no thought of the aftermath. Have fun burning in hell."

She let the shadows fall off her as she ran back, ignored the screaming from behind and searching for her friends...

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Alleyway

Mark shook off the fall, It could only be described as the result of one of the top killers of parkourist, tripping over air. "Get going and don't get caught again. I'll hold this guy off," Silence said to the girl as she sent a Blizzard at him. He wasn't going to be able to breath well after this, but he wasn't going to end up like jack was. He bolted up to his feet and ran for the closest wall, running up it at an angle. He jumped midway in his wall run and rolled in front of Silence. He bashed her head off his knee and pushed her on the ground, buying him a minute or two. He scanned the part of the alley that Lilac was running down. There was a wooden structure holding up some oil barrels, the gate holding back the barrels was held closed by a small piece of metal. Mark took aim and shot 3 bullets at it, only one hit, but it broke the metal strip, sending down barrels to block the path. Mark took a couple seconds to catch his breath before speaking. "Normally, I would shoot you, but my conscious is making me feel guilty about bringing Lilac to the prison in the first place," He was still catching his breath, "So I would take my generosity before i change my mind."

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Eterna City
    Sewer Outskirts

The reinculus retreated into the forest and Althalos backed off of Hector. He backed away from the Arcanine, warily looking at Khufu. As soon as he was fully back in the shadow of the sewer, he turned and ran back the way he came. He had been running for a few minutes when he finally came to the light of the open man hole. He climbed up the ladder and entered the city. His hand and were covered in the blood of Hector and it unnerved him. He never liked close combat, that's why had become a sniper, and now blood, was literally, on his hands. He walked into a restaurant and went into the restroom. He washed his hand and splashed a little water on his face. He went to the counter, ordered a burger and a soda to go and went to find his men. He found them at the remains of the police station, trying to help out, still in their police uniforms,a s was Althalos. The storage room where they had put their stuff was more or less intact. He ordered the men to get their things and meet him back at the Black Hawk. About 30 minutes later, they took off and headed back to Hearthome.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Outskirts of Eterna

A stab to the ribs. Hector wasn't careful. He had been too reckless that he hadn't noticed Althalos approaching. Hector looked into his eyes as they stared off, but then suddenly, Athalos left. Jun went over to Hector, but Hector waved him off.

"I'm fine." He said. Through it all, Rumble seemed to go away. He had his things to take care of, and Hector was sure he would find him later anyways. For now, he needed to find the rest of the PR.

"We should go to Hearthome, that's where everyone seems to be. Maybe we can meet them there."

"Are you fine to travel, Hector?"

Hector nodded, but he knew, as probably Rumble did, that he wasn't in the best condition. He may be able to get some recovery in Hearthome. For now, they needed to move. There was a lot to say, and not a lot of time to say it. Hector looked at Jun, who was looking over a map.

"The fastest way is to go straight through Mt. Coronet."

Hector agreed. They proceeded down the paths of Eterna, and into the wild once more. He looked back at Khufu.

"Come on, General. You should come with us to Hearthome. We need to gather the rest of the PR together. We are too spread out, and I have information to tell you all."

The group proceeded into the entrance of the mountain, closing fast toward the direction of Hearthome City.

"We'd better be careful there's no telling what's going on over there." Jun said.

Hector looked at him. "I'm not blindly going to walk into Hearthome, Jun." Hector paused, then continued. "But YOU are." He said to the human.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Wade
    Route208'
    Forest

Wade was finally getting some peaceful and well deserved rest. Well, it didn't last long. The Shiny Umbreon was a heavy sleeper, and after seeing Mandel and Abe, he was asleep once again in basically two minutes. During his sleep, he couldn't hear anything, he couldn't hear their conversations, he couldn't feel anything, and he couldn't sense that a Magmortar was destroying everything with his mighty fire cannon. To make it worse, Wade was dreaming. Dreaming about the old times he had with his trainer, dreaming about the fights they had, dreaming about Lydia, his love....

"Come on!" Wade was awakened by a large, worried bark, and when Lydia's voice was recognized after some voice analyzing in his mind, Wade shot up to his feet, jolting awake almost instantly. Glancing around, he saw fire, and it was spreading fast, surrounding them like a ring of flames.

"What the farfetch'd?" Wade murmured, his guards up in a few seconds, his fur standing up like an afraid cat, ready to protect his mate at all costs. But apparently, there was no way out, and the fire was going inwards, ready to engulf them, trapping them in a large devilish inferno.

Just then, Mandel's tail turned metallic, and he swung his tail like a fan, blowing the flames away for a few seconds, creating a fire-less path in the ring. "Lydia! Get out of here! Abe has your eggs, you have to run, I'll keep the path open as long as you need!!! You need to leave, both of you!"

Eggs? What eggs? Wade didn't know squat about Lydia's eggs, but right now, it wasn't the best time to ask, and prying was definitely not an option, especially when you're surrounded by scorching fires, your adrenaline pumping inside you like boiling water. Seeing the path, Wade ran first, looking at Lydia which was behind him. Mandel was sucker punched through the path, thanks to Lydia, but the Zorua wasn't that lucky. When she leaped, her tail was on fire, and she had some burned marks here and there. Seeing the burn marks was enough to make Wade whimper, and without thinking twice, Wade charged towards his mate once again, hovering on top of her, nuzzling her with his snout.

"I-I'm okay," Lydia said, probably the phoniest statement Wade has ever heard, "We have to hurry. Its still spreading..."

Struggling to get up, she stood to look at Mandel, "You can't fight it, but I can. Wade, stay with Mandel, please. I'm going to finish what they started". Wade gulped and his face darkened. She couldn't play hero now. Not in this situation. Wade wasn't underestimating her, but a Zorua against a Magmortar could be rather dangerous. Looking at Mandel, the Umbreon shot him a glance that meant, Go yourself. I'm helping my partner. then took off, following Lydia from behind. Since Mandel was also an eeveelution, he could understand that glance pretty well. After all, all eeveelutions have some kind of connection, and they could communicate without even talking much.

But when Wade was trying to find her, he saw her running back to him, with no large wounds and scratches on her body. Smiling, Wade rushed to her and pounced onto her happily, looking at her from above, a large smile on her face, his eyes glimmering under the sun. Wade's feelings had never been stronger, and he bent down, kissing her passionately on the lips for a couple of seconds before pulling out slowly, his face red as a tomato. He was so glad that she was alright.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Hearthome City
    Streets

To Silence's surprise, Mark was able to dodge her attack despite being out of breath. He rolled in front of the Weavile, kneed her in the face, and pushed her to the ground. Instead of feeling a bullet pierce her head as she had expected, the was a loud crash. Silence turned her head in the direction of the sound to see a bunch of oil barrels fall to block Lilac's path. The girl came to a sudden halt and turned around. She was tensed and ready for a fight.

Silence got up and looked at Mark as he spoke. "Normally, I would shoot you, but my conscious is making me feel guilty about bringing Lilac to the prison in the first place. So I would take my generosity before I change my mind."

Silence narrowed her eyes and replied, "What do you mean? Please, elaborate." Her mind was screaming at her to kill him now but if he could help her and Lilac get out of this human infested town than it could be worth it to let him live.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Route 208
    The Burning Forest

Mandel understood the glare immediately, being eeveelutions Mandel assumed that they had a bond, as if they were brothers. Mandel smiled, one of his eyebrows raising above the other. Not without me your not, he said with his glare.

The two eeveelutions ran in Lydias direction at an even pace, dodging falling flames and bewildered pokemon, however he stopped as the umbreon, who he now knew as Wade, ran right into Lydia and kissed her square in the lips. Mandel just looked at them.

"Seriously!!!" He cried.

"We don't have time for romance right now... AGGGHHH!!!" Mandel was cut off by a stream of Flame to his back.

He was flung forward and landed beside Wade and Lydia. The fires span around and everything was covered in an orange and red glow. The Magmortar stepped forward, a gun to his head, his arms cannon aimed directly at them. Mandel stood up and faced the magmortar, his cannon aimed at them all.

The human was badly burnt, the flesh melting off the left side of his face, though he had a sadistic smile on his face anyway.

"Now Magmortar burn them, BURN THEM ALL!" The Magmortar grimaced and looked at Mandel with pity, but was forced to obey, suddenly a wall of fire was pushed towards the three of them.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Route 208
    Forest

Wade immediaely ran up to the little Zorua, kissing her on the lips as the fire enveloped everything around them. The Leafeon came out to see it as well, and Lydia instantly felt madly embarrassed.

"Seriously!!!" Mandel cried out, "We don't have time for romance right now... AGGGHH-" his sentence was cut off as a wave of fire washed over his back, burning around them and shooting the Leafeon at both her and the Umbreon. One of the humans from earlier appeared to be still alive, probably only half-alive, as his flesh was distorted and burnt off completely. The Zorua couldn't bare to look at the man's face, though he could talk, and was shouting out orders to kill them. "Now Magmortar burn them, BURN THEM ALL!" the human screamed out.

With a grim expression on its face, the fire pokemon shot a wall of fire torward the group withs the cannon on its arm. She snarled harshly, jumping head on to the wall of flames and sending out the largest Night Daze she could counter up. However, instead of extinguishing the fire as she was aiming for, her attack spread the flames around everywhere except behind her. Her attack and the wall collapsed dead on, the energy and power of both causing a small explosion of fire and smoke. Immediately, she was shot back to Wade and Mandel, sliding across the ground.

Looking through the fading smoke, the Magmortar appeared unharmed, still standing strong after the shock. She had underestimated the pokemon.

"Abe??? Help!" she called out, Sucker Punching away any of the near flames.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Route 208
    The Burning Forest

(OOC: O_O short post is short)

"Lydia!" He cried as his friend was sent sliding across the ground. He ran over to her she appeared mostly unharmed and began sucker punching the flames away from the group, crying out for Abe to help, the magmortar began to advance on them, about to fire again.

Mandel turned to Wade.

"C'mon lover boy, it our turn!"

The magmortar fired another blast of fire at Mandel, who quickly roled out of the way. Another blast of fire was being charged by the Magmortar, Mandel quickly ran up and attacked the Magmortar with an iron tail, knocking him backwards and leaving him vulnerable for a split second.

"Now Wade!" Mandel cried as the magmortar shot a wild shot knocking a branch from a tree.

The branch fell and hit Mandel hard on the back, pinning him to the ground, the weight was beginning to crush him and the flames were beginning to burn him.

"Hurry!" he cried out in desperation and pain.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Wade
    Route 208
    Burning Forest

"Seriously!!!" Mandel cried out, "We don't have time for romance right now... AGGGHH-"

Before Mandel could finish his sentence, a large beam of fire slammed onto his back, blasting him away, his loud painful scream echoing in the flaming forest, and even the burning sounds couldn't cover his screaming. It wasn't over, and the Magmortar was back, the human standing behind him, giving order that didn't even making f*cking sense. The magmortar had a grim look on his face, as if he had no emotions. But Wade knew that deep inside the fire pokemon, he was fighting against the human's orders, finding a chance to fight back.

"Now Magmortar burn them, BURN THEM ALL!" The human screamed, and the magmortar obeyed, shooting a wall of fire towards Wade and the others. Lydia shot up and fired a large Night Daze, but the attack only caused a large explosion, blasting Lydia backwards, sending her tumbling back to starting point. Helping Lydia up with his paw, Wade turned as Mandel knocked the magmortar over with iron tail. This was the golden opportunity.

"Now Wade!" Mandel cried as the magmortar shot a wild shot knocking a branch from a tree.

He had no time to lose. Charging his energy, focusing as hard as he could (though it's hard to focus surrounded by fire), he tapped into the energy around him, his whole body glowing bright purple, then with one large burst, Wade fired a large black hyper beam at a straight line with good accuracy, blasting the magmortar away, knocking him unconscious. But there was more. The human was also standing in the hyper beam's path, and his fate wasn't as lucky. He was much, much more than unconscious.

Taking a deep breath, panting, Wade looked around before collapsing onto the grass below, his feet rather shakily after the all out hyper beam attack, "R-Run. Now."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Route 208
    Burnt Forest

( Don't worry Aura. Mines shorter...lol... )

Knocking the branches off of Mandel, she assisted the Leafeon in getting up after his noble attack. She swiped the fire off of him as best as she could, along with the flames which were catching onto her bag, which was now a black color instead of brown. Looking behind her, the umbreon had shot out a powerful Hyper Beam, knocking the Magmortar unconscious. The human's fate was not the same. The umbreon was obviously tired, his legs shaking from the sudden and forceful blow. He collapsed on the ground not long after. "R-Run. Now," he muttered out.

They needed to get moving. Letting an illusion unfold over her, she transformed into a Leafeon as Mandel, lifting Wade over her back. "Where do we go now...? And where's Abe?" she asked.

The little pokemon was becoming concerned for both Abe and her eggs, which apparently he had picked up. Looking around, the fire was still raging on, though not spreading as fast or vigorously. She felt herself hold a slight sigh of relief, even if it went out staggering. Her day had been ruined faster than it came.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back