• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

The Reuniclus, sitting on the Commander's seat, was lost in his thoughts as usual, developing a counterattack plan.
    The gorgeous Pokemon from before entered the room again, interrupting him. He shook his ears in annoyinance, drawing his eyes from the Sinnoh map on the wall.

"Captain Rumble.." muttered the Altaria, looking at the floor.

"What's happened?" asked Rumble abruptly, interrupting the scared Pokemon. She spoke without looking at him.

"The humans left Oreburgh.." her voice wasn't melodic at all as she raised her head and looked at him. Rumble peered into her heart with his infiltrating stare. He sighed.

"Were you hoping to meet somebody?" asked the Reuniclus, still staring at her.

"N-no.." she trembled, he detected obvious lie in her voice. He wore his malicious smile, thinking of what he'd do if he met that somebody.

"Good.. 'Cause I might have already killed that somebody," he gave her a threatening look, sighed again, losing his smile. Every Pokemon here misses its trainer.. I'm getting sick of this. Isn't there anyone here who wants human blood?
    The Altaria seemed upset, with a shocked look on her face, still on her place. Rumble looked at the Sinnoh map on the wall.

"I want you to send a Xatu in each city, communication is vital" said Rumble, looking at the pinpointed cities they had taken in Sinnoh.

"And now to update you with my battle plan. Oreburgh is practically lost from this point on; the humans' morale is extremely boosted after their commander's return. They'll fight harshly, so prepare to retreat to Jubilife City and prepare to counter when I signal you. I'll be leaving shortly" Rumble paused as he started to implement his gadgets inside his body in their rightful places, "to take care of some business required for the second part of my battle plan. Spies have ears in the walls, but not inside my mind"
    He cracked a smile and started laughing right after. The Altaria frowned, all this seeming too complicated.

"Yes, Captain."

"Now.. bring me Lydia. Yeah that Zorua in the spy department, she's somewhere outside." Rumble closed his eyes and rested in his chair while the Altaria left the room for the second time in one hour.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Oreburgh City
    Route 207

Mark led the small group out of the city. Wade was comfortably snuggled up in Jack's arms. Jack looked at the group. Everyone was in a positive mood, chatting, and laughing, and simply enjoying themselves. Perhaps it was just how everybody was happy to have just survived from the attack, or simply because they got a well deserved break from the fighting. Looking at the group, Jack felt almost as if things were back to......normal.

He thought about the effect the war had had on him, and his friends, and troops. Thousands of people had dies, and the casualties in the Pokemon side were same. Each side brutally killing each other, transforming kindhearted young trainers into stone cold killers. It was a drastic change in everybody, something nobody had wanted, but it was something that had been forced upon them. People had killed those who had used to be their best friends, and Pokemon had murdered their partners, just to maintain loyalty to their species.

Jack pushed these thoughts out of his mind. He still had to survive through this. He had a duty to fulfill.

"Soo.... Jack, whats your story?" Suddenly, Mark's voice came.

"Well, nothing much, except that we just lost another one of our cities, not to mention the one that makes our weapons." Jack replied, sarcasm kicking in in his voice.

The platoon stopped a few miles before the cave. They all knew what had to be done, and what was going to be done. Slowly, Jack pointed at the little cave, a part of Mt. Coronet, and said to Mark, "You know what to do."

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Canalave City
    Docks

Mandels Body slowly drifted across the glistening waves and began to move towards a small part of the canalave city docks. He began to drift in and out of conciousness while the gentle current pulled him ever closer to the city he washed up on a small shore beside one of the main ports. He began to splutter and cough until he finnaly hurled up a ton of see water. His fur was soaked and his ears were drooping, his nose was sniffly and his eyes were bloodshot. He saw some stairs made of beach wood to his right, he attempted to wlk towards them but he was still so groggy and weak. He collapsed into the sand. The last thing he saw was what appeared to be a bundle of vines coming towards him, then he passed out.

When he awoke Mandel was lying on a warm and comfortable bed, he tried to get up but despite his best efforts couldnt do it. The "Bundle of vines" walked into the room upon further inspection he recognised it from the time Jazz was watching a pokemon battle on TV, this was another pokemon, a tangela if he recalled correctly. The tangela began to speak when she saw Mandel trying to move.

"Now Now deary," she began.

"Dont you worry we'll have you moving soon enough."

She smiled and held out a tentacle to Mandel, in the tentacle was an oran berry. Mandel ate it without protest and immediately felt better.

"There we are deary, see your right as rain now, I must say your one tough little eevee, I dont know many of your kind who can survive that sort of treatment." The Tangela said.

"Wait what are you talking about?" Mandel asked. "Whats an eevee?"

The tangela looked at him in shock. "Why Deary... you must have gotten more banged up than i thought... here look into this mirror maybe it will help..."

Mandel looked into the mirror the Tangella handed him. His heart dropped. He looked in the mirror and realised it was true he was an "Eevee" a pokemon.... it all made sense now why his master attacked him, why he survived something a human couldnt, he was a pokemon... how could he have been so stupid. Mandel began to explain his story to Tangela and by the end she could hardly believe it.

"My word that has to be the strangest thing Ive ever..." She was cut off early by sounds coming from outside, gunfire.

Both pokemon rushed outside to find a straggly looking human soldier out side shooting wildly, he had managed to hit a bellsprout in the leg. "

Oh no!" Tangela squealed

"he must be a survivor from one of the human patrols we took out!"

There was no one else around and the man was slowly advancing on the injured bellsprout, who was crying out interror. You could barely hear the mans insane ramblings.

"God damn pokemon, all of you must die..."

Without even thinking Mandel jumped in between the man and the bellsprout, even though he had no idea what to do next. The man aimed his gun straight for Mandels head, time seemed to freeze for a moment Mandel had never been in a situation like this before, the only time remotely close in comparison was only recently when his own masters father chased him with a knife, and in that situation without thinking he followed his instincts and so there was only one logical option and that was to repeat the tactic and do what his instincts told him, Mandel moved into a pouncing position, he gritted his teeth and began to growl more mencingly than he even thought he could, for a split second the man hesitated and lowered his weapon. Mandel saw his chance he charged towards the man and swiped at him with his tail temporarily catching him off gaurd and lowering his defenses he then threw his full force into pounding the man and knocking him off his feet, the man hit his head hard on the ground and went silent. The man was dead.

Mandel stared at the body. What had he done? He had killed someone, a human man, but he had no choice what else could he have done, the man would have easily killed him and... Mandl was taken away from his thoughts by the whimpering of the bellsprout nearby, suddenly Mandel realised a graze on his back lest leg, the man had obviously taken a blind shot and it had caught him on his calf. Mandel looked up and saw that a group of pokemon arrived to get rid of the body, and were also checking for civilian casualties, his attention turned back to the injured Bellsprout. The Tangela who helped him was now feeding bellsprout oran berries, but it didnt seem to be helping. Mandel tried to walk over but his leg was killing him, without even thinking he tensed his body and a white glow engulfed, a few seconds later his wound was healed. Upon seeing this one of the pokemon helping pokemon, a togetic, came over and began to speak.

"Oh thank good you know recover, all of our medics are out helping in the battle at Oreburgh City please we need you to heal that bellsprout, thank you"

And just like that the togetic was gone she hadnt even asked, she had just expected, Mandel found that quite rude but decided since he was going to try to help anyway he would accept the togetics request. He went over to the bellsprout, she was just a little girl, how could anybody do something to someone so small and fragile Mandel thought, war or no war.

"Hang in there little one I'll fix you up." Mandel said.

He somehow just knew what he had to do to help her, his pokemon instincts were showing him the way. Mandel touched the wounded leg, it was a deep graze, very deep but nothing unmanageable. A white glow surrounded the leg and the tissue knitted itself back together. "The little Bellsprout hugged Mandle tightly and thanked him dearly for his help and ran home to her family.

Tangella stood up from her position where she had watched the whole incdent unfold and watched the old icident unfold.

"Hmmm... for a pokemon that didnt know they were a pokemon you sure know a lot of moves deary."

Mandel Blushed."I honestly dont know what happened I just sort of... knew what to do. But now I have no where to go, nowhere to live, no family, no friends, nothing."

Tangella smiled. "Well deary thats not true, just today you made two new friends, me and that young lady, and if you really have no home then you "could" live with me... but I have a better idea"

Mandel tilted his head at a diagnol angle with his ears drooping to the right, a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean a "better idea""

Tangela looked knowledgably into Mandels eyes "Deary I see potential in you, and it would be a shame for that to go to waste, there are pokemon who fight back against humans deary their the ones who helped moments ago, and there the ones who got us this city as our home... here."

She handed Mandel a map of sinnoh.

"Take this and use it to get to Oreburgh city, find the pokerebels, the PR they can help you put your potential to use."

Mandel looked into Tangelas eyes. "I suppose I have no other option... thank you."

And so Mandel took the map and began to follow it to Oreburgh city.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • (OOC: When did that get bigger ^^^)

Mark Vargas
    Route 207
    Southern Cavern

"Well, nothing much, except that we just lost another one of our cities, not to mention the one that makes our weapons." Jack said, with sarcasm as they arrived to the cave. "You know what to do." "Yea yea, hehehe but that's Not what I meant, I meant what made you join the HR, other than the PR." Mark said, pulling out three Rocket Propelled Grenades. "God, you have got to love IEDs, the ultimate weapon of guerrilla warfare. Alright Commander, you have two options, I can tripwire these to collapse the cave when a pokemon steps on the wire, Boom, enemy casualties, collapse cave, two problems solved, Or, I could shoot a rocket with my pistol and just collapse the cave." When everyone was inside the cave, he put down Silence and took the 3 RPGs he had ready. Examining the cave, Mark placed the RPGs at 3 weak points in the cave and rigged them to explode when any pressure was put on the tripwire. Mark was still open to both ideas, but now at least the tripwires were set up. "So, what will it be commander, tripwire or instant, with no chances. You know what, im just gonna shoot them, no chances sounds better, Out of the cave!" Mark yelled. He picked up his backpack and Silence and ran to a minimum safe distance. Taking out his pistol, he destroyed the cave with one perfect shot. A chain reaction took place, collapsing the whole southern cavern, Mark barley didn't get crushed, and he was the last one out, so he knew no one else got hurt. He walked over to the commander, breathing heavily from running through an exploding cavern. "Hey, that was fun." Mark said, "A total collapse was a possibility, so don't say i should of known that would happen, gravity likes to have it's own way." Mark pulled out the last of his cord and tied up Silence, claws and all.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Hospital

She left the bloody humans on the ground, continuing to look through each room and attack the humans who failed to answer her questions. The Zorua felt no guilt. Upset and angry, she burst out her frustration on anything that stood in her path; humans, tables, walls...there was no stopping her. The only emotions Lydia felt had to do with her partner, which was still nowhere to be found. The hospital lead to no answers.

"Wade??? Wade? ...". He wasn't in the building. She had destroyed nearly everything, destruction and bodies left behind from her outrage. Looking down, she let the shadows around her creep off, the Zorua taking a deep breathe as they did. Her ear twitched with the slightest sound from behind. Swinging around her eyes glowed red with pure anger, them dying out shortly after her reaction. It was the Altaria from earlier; though she lingered with the feeling of fright. It was all over her face.

Flying in through the window, the bird pokemon stopped her flight pattern to speak. "Lydia, Rumble wishes to see you," she chirped, her voice more cracked and twisted from its original melody. The Zorua tried to shut out the destruction around her, nodding, though unable to pull out her average smile. As the PR Member flew back to make room, Lydia climbed up and out of the window, hitting the ground. Noticing a fairly sized cut on the side of her head, she wiped off the blood. The Altaria didn't look comfortable.

The Zorua tilted her head in reply to the nervous pokemon, "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry. Shall we head back?"

Without answering, she started pacing back to the armory, the Altaria running beside her. The pokemon's lie was obvious. The pokemon almost reminded Lydia of herself; her lies weren't too believable either. She looked disturbed of the violence.

"I use to be like that…" Lydia thought to herself.

After a minute of traveling, she saluted to the passing pokemon, going inside to Rumble's office.

"Haha, nice place you got here," she giggled, "What's up?"

Years
  • Jeff Bennings
    Oreburgh City
    Abandoned Building

I descended from the building, unsure of what to do next. Suddenly, a stray fire erupted from an office on the floor below me, and spread into an inferno. I quickly ran as fast as I could to the bottom floor on the cold, gray stairs I was in, but suddenly burning wood from the above floors blocked my exit. Great, what to do now... I ran into the main rooms of the floor, hoping to find a fire exit. It was mostly comprised of offices, cubicles, mostly places drones would have worked at, toiling their years to work paycheck to paycheck. Being a lawyer, I had my own office back in Canalave, before all this. It was nice and comfy, things one wouldn't normally associate with an office.

I searched the floor for a fire exit, but to no avail. Whoever built this place should be jailed, especially for neglecting basic safety procedure! I improvised. I found a window adjacent to a building with it's own window close, but a bit below, my own. I took out my machete, and tried to smash my window. One smash, a small crack. Two smash, no effect. Three smash, getting bigger. Four smash,by now the entire window was cracked. Five smash, now the entire window shattered into pieces. After that, time to take care of the other end. I took several pieces of furniture, and threw them into the window until it smashed, just like on my part of the windows. I stepped back for a running leap, and went for it, as the floor I was on burned to the ground. Surprisingly, I made it with only a few glass shards on myself, and with my prized fedora on!

Unfortunately, I saw several Pokemon take notice of this, and they started entering the building, no doubt to chase me. I saw one split off, no doubt to tell their leader. What do do now...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Route 207 - Route 208 - Hearthome City

"Yea yea, hehehe but that's Not what I meant, I meant what made you join the HR, other than the PR." Mark said, pulling out three Rocket Propelled Grenades."

"Well, probably the same reason as most of the people in the HR, survive, prepare for any attacks, save our species from possible extinction, and well, probably gain control of the Pokemon. Although that looks like a really far shot now. Hehe."

He petted Wade, and then Mark spoke again,"So, what will it be commander, tripwire or instant, with no chances. You know what, I'm just gonna shoot them, no chances sounds better, Out of the cave!"

"Yep, I preferred that option too." Jack spoke, before he and his group retreated to a safe distance.

Mark blasted the cave perfectly, leaving almost nothing of the Southern Entrance. Except, debris, of course.

"Hey, that was fun." Mark said, running up to Jack.

"Well, you can say that again." Jack said, grinning.

"All right, group, Follow me!" Jack yelled, and Jack led the group towards Hearthome City.

----------------------------------

As soon as the group reached Hearthome safely, people ran over to different houses, meeting relatives, checking up on each other, and simply happy to be safe again.

Jack went over to Mark, and said, "Tell Ali and Althalos to meet me at the Contest Hall. Quickly"

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence Quickslash
    Route 207
    Southern Cavern

Silence was not happy. First someone takes her out from behind and now she wakes up with a very bad headache. The Weavile opened her eyes slowly so the burst of light wouldn't be to much. She looked up to see Mark close by. Silence quickly tried to jump up, only to find her arms and legs tied with a strong cord. She twisted her wrist to try to cut her bonds with her claws but found that she couldn't get them in the right position.

Resigning herself to the fact that she was now a prisoner, Silence looked around almost lazily but tensed when she noticed Wade standing calmly next to Jack Spark. 'That little traitor..,' she thought as her eyes narrowed.

It just didn't seem right. Wade had killed countless humans before. Why would he switch sides now?

As the humans moved on toward Hearthome City, a soldier came and pressed the barrel of his gun to her head. "Come on, get up," he said. Silence turned her violent red eyes to him and seemed to unnerve the man for a moment. Still, she was forced to walk - or hobble in her case seeing as her legs were tied to prevent her from running away - to Hearthome City.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

The sound of the door snapped Rumble out of his calculations. He raised his head with widened eyes to see Lydia and Altaria come in. He nodded to the Altaria to go.

"Haha, nice place you got here," Lydia said, giggling, "What's up?"

Rumble didn't answer for a moment as he was examining Lydia from head to toe. She seemed upset and hurt. She'll tell me herself if something's wrong... Besides, I'm not the nicest guy she knows.
    He smirked in the thought and he decided to get on the point. He stood up and headed towards the Zorua, his shadow covering all over her. He lowered levitation, close to her. He thought his body seemed smaller than her as he looked her in her beautiful red eyes.

"Lydia..." he paused, thinking if it's the right thing to ask. The moment was so tense his voice sounded weird.

"Do you trust me?"

(OCC: I hate convo posts! If I was alone I'd have posted a whole text.. Lydia only replies 2AM in the night xD)

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • (OOC yh I came back on twenty minutes after I posted and since no one else had posted I was going to do some quick edits, and I ended up going overboard :P)

Mandel
    Route 203/ Oreburgh city

Mandel walked along the small route, he saw many scorched patches of ground with small tufts of dark green grass scattered around, he had no idea what this was, but the grass seemed awfully appealing for some reason, but Mandel kept walking and ignored it. There were many beautiful plants and trees here, nothing like the various machines of his home, Sunnyshore city, scratch that... former home. Thoughts of the day were begining to catch with Mandel, how his owners turned on him, simply for the actions of others of his kind. However Mandel did not for a moment believe that, the other pokemon did not have good reason for rebelling, for if they were treated like Mandel used to be treated than he couldnt see why any of them would rebel, so something must have been out of place. Up in the distance he could see mount Corronet, on good days in Sunnyshore the mountain would be clearly visible from his home again... former home. Mandel sighed and looked around.

"Gasp, wha, who where?"

He had wandered into a cave while lost in thought, and now it seemed now he was lost in a different way. The cave was dark and damp, there were spikes hanging from the roof and protruding from the ground. Mandel was terrified so he closed his eyes and ran until he was all tuckered out, then he opened his eyes and saw the mouth of the cave before him. He quickly scooted out, he didnt want to stay there any longer.

Mandel gasped at the sight before him, he had seen pictures of Oreburgh, but not like this. Alot of buildings were completely destroyed, some badly damaged, but being repaired. A Loudred suddenly stepped in front Mandel.

"Im under orders from captain Rumble to keep all of the entrances and exits blocked."

Mandel replied."No please I want to help..."

The loudred glared. "We have enought fighters kid, Go Home!"

Mandel was getting desperate. "Please I just want to be like, a field medic or something!"

The Loudred looked Mandel up and down. "We do need more medics... Im not sure... look kid if you wanna join Id suggest talking to captain Rumble, hes the one whos been making decisions lately."

Mandels face lit up. "Thank you sir, I'll head right over."

Mandel ran into Oreburgh leaving loudred flustered. "W...Wait kid you dont even know where he is!"

Mandel kept running. "Dont worry I'll find him!" And with that Mandel set off to find his, hopefully, new boss.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Route 208/ Hearthome city

"All right, group, Follow me!" Jack yelled, and led the group, back to Hearthome. Mark looked behind him to see Silence was awake, now he wouldn't have to carry her. That was a plus.

The march was rather uneventful, but they made it to Hearthome. Jack came over to Mark, and said, "Tell Ali and Althalos to meet me at the Contest Hall. Quickly" "Yes Sir! I'm just going to drop off the prisoner, They will be there within 10 minutes, unless they delay." Mark said. He walked over to the solder 'escorting' Silence. "I'll take her from here, go get some rest." he said to the trooper. "Thank you, Sir." The marine said before running off. Mark walked next to Silence, "I have a question, Who is the girl you wanted out of Oreburgh?" He said as he walked Silence towards the cells.

(Sorry it's short, it represents how much time i have right now)

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Khufu fell on his back, exhausted. The battle had drained his energy, and after killing about seven humans with poison, it was safe to say the seed of darkness in Khufu had sprouted. Breathing deeply, he savoured the memory of watching one human die painfully. Though his wounds were untreated, Khufu could hardly feel any pain in his body. Pokemon were running around him with anything to do, but Khufu ignored them. Oreburgh had fallen, but the sweet flavour of victory would only be in Khufu's mouth for a short time.

They'll come back, of course, he thought darkly. And when they do, we'll be ready. Rolling over and standing up, Khufu limped towards the building the PR had made its local base for medical attention.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Oreburgh city
    wandering the streets

Mandel had been running around Oreburgh for what seemed like forever looking for Rumble, but he was nowhere to be found, how stupid he had been! He should have waited for that annoying loudred to reveal his location, or at least his appearence... But no, he had to rush off into the city, overexitedly searching for a pokemon he didnt know anything about.

"Sigh..." Mandel began.

"I suppose Id better go back and ask that stupid loudred for..." Mandel stopped short when he saw an injured pokemon.

He was a pokemon with similsr anatomy to his own, a mane, brownish fur and a big bushy tail, however his mane was a vibrant sky blue. What the little Eevee didnt know was that he was looking at something he could be one day, a Flareon, and because of this he fealt a kinship to the injured pokemon which he could not explain. Nevertheless this pokemon was injured and Mandel felt the urge to help.

He rushed over to the injured Flareon.

"Excuse me mister, do you need some help?"

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Khufu stopped walking and looked back over his shoulder to see an Eevee approaching him. A scar ran up and down his face, something that made Khufu's face soften from a scowl into almost a sympathetic expression. That faded fast, as he replied, "Could use it, sure."

Looking down at his injured paw, which was still bleeding slightly, and then back up at the Eevee, Khufu forced a smile. Or maybe it was a grimace -- it was impossible to tell. He'd been ignoring his wound until now, and that had made the pain go away, but now it started to sting. "But could you hurry with it?" he added.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel saw sympathy in the flareons eyes as he saw his scar. He decided not to mention it. The Flareon than asked if he could hurry with it, so Mandel began to work.

"Dont worry" Mandel said a smile on his face.

"Ill have you up and running in a jiffy."

Mandel touched the Flareons injured paw and watched as a white glow surrounded it. The wound began to heal instantaneously.

"There we are." Mandel said gleefully.

"Your right as rain now!"

Mandel tilted his head so that his ears drooped to the right and a quizical expression came to his face. Mandel often adopted this pose when he was curious or confused.

"So..." Mandel looked the Flareon up and down.

"Who exactly are you?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence Quickslash
    Hearthome City

When they reached Hearthome, Mark took over as Silence's escort. "I have a question, who is the girl you wanted out of Oreburgh?" he asked.

Silence was silent for a moment, contemplating whether or not to tell him. "Not that it's any of your business, but," she finally said in a hard voice, "her name's Lilac. She was my only friend before this whole war began. When pokemon began turning on their masters, she became afraid of me and left to join the HR."

She wasn't sure why she was telling him this. She'd never told anyone before, not even in the PR, and now she was telling a human. 'I must be losing my mind,' she thought. Than again, if Lilac had told him, the story would have been distorted into whatever the girl had made herself believe.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • The wound disappeared as if by magic, and Khufu, though surprised, hid it in his face.

"So... who exactly are you?" asked the Eevee, and Khufu again was surprised with him. "Who am I? Do you not know of me?" He knew, without waiting for a response, the answer was no. "My name is Khufu, my surname I prefer to keep hidden. Most people in PR refer to me simply as 'General', though. And you don't know any of this at all?" Khufu hated it when someone failed to recognise him, and wasn't ashamed of it. But this Eevee seemed to be an exception. He made sure his voice was calm, not annoyed. This should be amusing, Khufu thought about the Eevee's explanation for not knowing him.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandels face lit up into an enormous smile.

"Yo..Your the general?" Mandel said.

"YAY YAY YAY I finnaly found someone in charge" Mandel was so excited he began to jump up and down with Glee.

Mandel suddenly realised he looked ridiculous his ears went down and he began to feel embaressed. He kept his ears down, puffed out his chest and raised his hand to his head in a salute.

"Ummm... Sir I would like to request a position as a field medic in the PR, Sir!" Mandel said trying to be as respectful and mature as possible.

However inside Mandel was like a kid in a candy store. He finnaly had a chance to be helpful. That was of course if Khufu accepted him. So Mandel stayed in salute eagerly awaiting a reply.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Khufu was stunned and could only drop his mouth wide open when the Eevee began to jump up and down, and in general act like a little kid. Inside he wondered how old the Eevee was, but then again, he couldn't deny an aspiring medic a position in PR after seeing firsthand how good he was.

"Now before I accept you as a medic, let me just tell you that it isn't very smart to go doing that in front of other PR members. This is a war, and we take it seriously. If you don't respect that, I'll have to discharge you. Some members might not respect you very well if you don't shape up, and that can be bad." Khufu's mind drifted to Rumble. What the Reuniclus was capable of impressed Khufu, but a kid like this would never get on Rumble's good side, and with Rumble being the heartless killer he was, that wouldn't be safe for the little guy. "But I'll let you in, kid. What's your name?"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandels ears drooped very low.

"Sir my very humblest apologies sir."

However they perked up when he heard that he was accepted. He reassumed his salluting position.

"Sir, Thank you very much sir! I must admit I thought that outburst had cost me my chance, but thank you for taking me on any way, I wont let you down! Sir, yes sir."

Mandel was silent for a moment but then realised that he had been asked a question.

"Oh right... Sir, My name is Mandel Sir, I have no surname sir."

Mandels mind was a buzz, what would his first task be? How would he handle it? His commander seemed friendly enough, but he wondered how other PR members would react to him. Mandel silently awaited his commanders reply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back