• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
  • "On the ground now! Hands behind your back, palms up and fingers interlocked," Said one the soldiers with his weapon still pointed at the man.

Then the walker's external speakers let out a calm accusing voice, "You may be human… but your story is ****. Your friends are heading toward Eternia City. Don't think for a minute you have us fooled traitor." The walker was just off to his left side now. The walker was close enough where it would not miss. The two soldiers stood a bit off with their triggers already halfway pressed down. If Jun did any sudden movements he would be torn to shreds by the two assault rifles.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jun Trace
    Route 208

"You may be human… but your story is ****. Your friends are heading toward Eternia City. Don't think for a minute you have us fooled traitor." He heard a voice say. Jun laughed, loudly, and long.

"Wait, you think I'm a traitor? A human? A traitor to POKEMON? And why the f*ck would I betray humans to a species that won't even trust me? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. My name is Jun Trace. I am a member of the Human Republic. Look it up in my files, you'll find it there. I'm a spy, and I was doing just what I set out to do. F*cking spy! The rest of my unit was KIA, damn it! Now, if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you got that stick out of your a** and take these damn guns off me!"

That part was actually true. If they were to look into his file, it would all be there. He was a member for quite a while as a spy. How else would he have had access to all the weapons and equipment, including the equipment to speak to Pokemon? Jun is a complete mystery, even sometime to Hector, though. He could make a lie so well, he could even fool himself. The thing is, it could easily be mistaken on what side he's actually playing for. Is Jun really a Pokemon sympathizer, or was he a true HR spy, doing his job?

Jun sighed as he remained motionless on the ground, waiting for them to take off their guns off of him. They had to. They really didn't have any hard evidence that he was a traitor, and he was registered in their systems as a HR member. The only thing they had to go on was hunches. But were their hunches even accurate?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox and Alex
    Headed for Hearthome

After that lucky escape I started to feel pain in my left leg. It was the spot that the luxray shocked me. I rolled up the pants to see if it was bad. It looked was a 2 degree burn. It wasn't that bad but It needed something. "Were to?" Asked Alex. "I guess we could head for Hearthome." I replied. We needed to find some HR to assist us. We drove for about an hour when the buzz of an Hind flew over our heads. "Quickly follow that helicopter" I told Alex. He quickly made a turn and followed the helicopter. Not to far we ended up at a HR base. I had no clue where we were but it was fine by me.

Jason Fox and Alex
    Human Republic Base

We Were questioned by tons of soldiers on why we were here. We were finally stopped by a Lieutenant who started asking us questions.
    "Who are you and why are you in this base?" The Lieutenant asked. "Im Jason fox and this is Alex. I found him at my door in route 178" I replied.
    "Route 178? Why in the hell were you there? That routes been compromised."
    He said. "My house was there and we left when he came to my door. We've been driving for about a day." I replied back. "Im Lieutenant Johnson, Commander of Alpha Team Bravo. Have you by any chance been past Celectic
    Town?" Lieutenant Johnson asked. "We past by with a bit of an issue there."
    I said back to Johnson. "What was it's status? Are there still PR there?" Johnson asked. "There was still some there when we passed by. We took out a few when we hijacked a truck they had. It's out front." I replied. "Damn, Well done. Welcome to the Human Republic base, If you would like to join head to that gray building over there. Your help would be greatly appreciated." Said Johnson. He walked of to a group of soldiers which I assume was his team. After he talked to them he left with his team onto a transport chopper. Alex turned to me and said "Thanks for your help Jason, It been an honor." "You to Alex" We shook hands while he left to one of the buildings in the west.

Jason Fox
    Human Republic base

I walked over to the Gray Building the Lieutenant was talking about and asked to sign up. I gave her my name and she said I was already part of the HR.
    Everything started to come back to me. I remember fighting for Hearthome when I got knocked out by a hit from a piece of a building. The Lady told me I was assigned to somebody at Hearthome. I got packed up and a chopper flew me there.

Jason Fox
    Hearthome

It took about 2 hours when I landed a little bit outside of Hearthome, "Here's your stop, Have a nice day" Said the Helicopter pilot. I saluted back and got of the chopper with my M1A1 and my back pack. I moved to Hearthome and saw some body sitting at a cafe'. I ran up quickly to the person and introduced my self. "Im Jason Fox, I got assigned here when I reached one of the Human Republic bases" I saluted and stood firm waiting for a response.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Varik looked at the man and gave him a casual salute. "Sorry I'm here to help the HR. I'm not actually a member, and I'm having a **** hard time getting in contact with any leaders at the moment." Noticing the man was standing at attention Varik added, "Stand at ease… sit down… whatever." Unlike before with the LT, Varik wasn't in the mood to mess with someone of lower rank for his own amusement.

Varik went back to studying the maps and after grimacing at his empty coffee cup. He then added, "If you can drive something well… prefer ability a tank… or something like a tank. We are bringing in some Ravager "walking" tanks that we need to quickly train pilots for. If not if you can find a HR leader I really need to talk to someone and they seem to not like using the radios all of a sudden…" Varik then sighed and added sarcastically, "Gifts for the HR… what a wonderful way to use our tax money."

((Sorry for the bad post... didn't have much time to write it since RL demands my time atm))

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
  • Antonio Clemente
    Sunnyshore City
    The Bosses' Mansion

Antonio was ushered into the dark room by two of the Bosses' tough guys. Antonio sat down in the chair and relaxed.

" Tony," the Boss started,

" We need you to do some negotiations with the HR army. I have a feeling that the Commander could use our services. You go find him, and organize a deal. If you do, i'll consider promoting you."

" Consider it done," Antonio replied. Antonio left the room and exited the mansion. The rest of Antonio's crew was waiting outside. Antonio got in the front car and the driver drove the vehicle away from the mansion. Antonio figured that the Commander would not want to deal with Antonio, but his persuading abilities would have to shine. Antonio looked out the window, admiring the City. Antonio knew that in no time at all, the City would look drastically different. This war could have been avoided and Antonio knew it. But, there was nothing he could have done about it. The car drove though the City, until it arrived at the HR headquarters. Antonio got out of the car, and his crew followed him. Antonio liked at least having a little power, although he wanted more. This job can do that for me, Antonio thought. Antonio entered the building, and walked up to the reception desk.

" Hello, I need to speak with a Officer of high rank. Now," Antonio ordered. The receptionist replied,

" Sorry, no one who fits that criteria is here right now, try again later." Antonio furiously stormed out of the building. He considered that waiting would be the best option for now.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Sky Ace
    Route 208

"Lydia, you go with your baby, the wounded, and get on the Pidgeot. The rest of us will go after you by foot. We will see you all in Oreburgh. Move out!"

Ace was touched by the Commander's bravery.

"Great, now, everybody, on my back!" He said. He placed the Leafeon carefully on his back, and the Zorua and her kid too.

"Alright people, fasten your seat belts!" He said, before he took off at his top speed.

They were on their way to Oreburgh, when Ace asked them some question.

"Uhhhhh, since we're gonna be working together now, let me ask you your name, and the Leafeon's too. Also, what is the name of the little one? And who is the father?" Those were a lot of questions, but necessary.

"Also, I know you don't trust me, but let me tell you, I was a member of the PR until 2 weeks ago, when I was captured. I know that both of you are new. Please, you need to trust me now." Ace pleaded. He had to win the PR's trust back. He had to.

Soon Ace reached Oreburgh. He landed safely, and then said to the Zorua, "Take your kid to somewhere safe. Don't let anything happen to him. I'll take the Leafeon to a safe place."

He took the Leafeon to a Pokemon Center, where he asked the Chanseys to heal him. He waited patiently for the Pokemon to wake up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jack Spark
    Route 208

After returning to the city, Jack made his way to the direction Ace had flown in. He had flown towards Route 208, and in the distance, he could see a man on the ground, with two men pointing their guns at him.

He walked over to them, and saw a familiar face.

"Jun, is that you?" He said.

Jun had been an old spy for the HR, but he had disappeared. He couldn't be trusted, for now at least.

Before Jun could get up, Jack pointed his BioArm finger at his head, and said, "Don't move. If you do, your brain will be found splattered on the ground." He said.

"Well, guys, tell me, what was he doing, and how did you find him?" He asked the 2 soldiers.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Hearthome
    Waiting for the Ravager

I gave the man a salute which he returned back to me. "Sorry I'm here to help the HR. I'm not actually a member, and I'm having a **** hard time getting in contact with any leaders at the moment." The man said, He seemed pretty pissed at the moment. I stood at attention waiting for something else to come from him. "Stand at ease… sit down… whatever." he finally said. I sat down in a booth. He glanced at his coffee cup and said "If you can drive something well… prefer ability a tank… or something like a tank. We are bringing in some Ravager "walking" tanks that we need to quickly train pilots for. If not if you can find a HR leader I really need to talk to someone and they seem to not like using the radios all of a sudden…" He said. The man sighed and said, "Gifts for the HR… what a wonderful way to use our tax money." sarcastically. "Listen, I was assigned to meet someone here and Im guessing it's you so, what ever needs done, Im ready to get to work. Im not going to sit here while the PR are planning their next attack and were still waiting for some F******* Ravager to show up." I replied. I was pissed that all he did was sit and try to radio them in, But thats all he could do. I grabbed my radio and turned it on, "This is Jason Fox at Hearthome city and we need an E.T.A ASAP on those Ravager. We are wasting Valuable time, come in." I set the radio on the table and waited for a reply. Nothing came out right away so I went and got a cup of coffee and sat down in the booth again.

Waiting for a response I sipped at my coffee. "Damn command." I said under my breath while I washed my face in the cafe' bathroom. I came back out and drank some more of my coffee. Command really needs to start using there radios. I walked out the front door and looked out side. I couldn't see any choppers or ravager so I walked back in. I came back to the booth and drank the rest of the coffee in my cup. I rolled up my pants leg to check my leg from the Luxray's shock. It was getting better. I sat and waited for a response on my radio.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Oreburgh City
    Pokemon center

"AHHHHHH!" Mandel awoke with a scream of pain as needles were removed from his body.

"Calm down sir..." A chansey said, we were injecting you with a hyper potions fluid mixed with chesto berry extract, its a large pain inducer but it heals you up nicely.

"Right...right, where am I? Where are the others?" Mandel said with an edge of worry in his voice.

"As far as I was told, your friends the Pidgeot, Sky Ace and the Zorua Lydia and her child are here, general Hector, Abe and Khufu are approaching here as we speak. Where we are is Oreburgh city, Mandel... you may not recognise me but I'm the Chancey who told you to look for the injured at the beginning I'm sorry about everything thats happened." The chancey said shamefully.

"No... it was my fault, the story is too long to tell, but trust me its my own stupid fault..." Mandel said standing up.

"Now if you'll excuse me miss chancey I have buissness to attend to."

Mandel approached Ace and looked him in the eye.

"You were right about me... I'm nothing but a burden to the PR, totally useless..... but I'm gonna change that I'm going to train until I can't anymore and I'm going to be stronger... count on it."

And with that Mandel walked out to the training field out the back of the pokemon center, this was where trainers used to battle their pokemon it was a square field marked by lines with the insignia of a pokeball in the middle, in its current state of disrepair it was covered in large boulders that were scattered around from the battle that took place in the city recently.

Mandel charged at one of them swinging an iron tail at it and getting flung backwards in the process, Mandel stood up and charged again using iron tail again and cracking the rock yet still flinging himself back.

Mandel stood up again, aborbing sunlight into his body, he charged the rock at full speed and launched into the air, bringing his tail down like a hammer and destroying the boulder.

He slumped, weakened, he absorbed more sunlight and replenished himself with his dark synthesis. He turned his attention to the next boulder, he charged up a few energy balls and shot them in repetition, barely scratching the boulder, he focused himself charging as much energy as he could and launching three powerful glowing energy balls, the first chipping the boulder, the second structurly weakening it and the third destroying it. Mandel practiced iron tail and energy ball for hours before he had them right and finnaly decided it was solar beams turn.

Mandel circled the next and largest boulder using dark synthesis to heal. He had to practice his most dificult move, he charged his entire body with energy, but suddenly Mandel noticed the sun was down... could it be? Was he absorbing the moons energy? His pendant began to violently shake and glow black, his scorched leaves began radiate darkness and his pupils grew until his eyes were totally black. A massive beam of Dark energy shot down from the sky and struck the boulder causing dark cracks to perpetuate down it, the boulder exploded knocking Mandel back. Mandel stood up, he used dark synthesis, which power seemed to be boosted in the moonlight he felt better, there were still a few bopulders remaining and Mandel began to drive his dark solarbeam into them. He wouldn't be a burden anymore, he was going to make sure of that...

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City

After fixing the car -which turned out to have a dangerous leak from the chopper's bullets- with Morgana in the laboratory, Rumble departed for Oreburgh. He crossed the snowland with ease thanks to the power of the SUV, he went through the tunnel of Mt. Coronet which was now under construction. The humans had cleared the way south of Eterna, Rumble heading to Oreburgh at the highest possible speed, passing the dangerous turns of the mountain with great risk.

The stench of Oreburgh hit Rumble like the wrecking ball of Veilstone once did. But he liked it, all that blood that was shed just outside the city, the memory of the holocaust Rumble himself ordered made him smile. He looked at his weapons while driving inside the city. The maniac couldn't wait to use them again, even if it meant he'd get hurt.
    The Pokemon members of the PR had settled down in the flats. The important members were in the former armory, now the new base of the PR. An office was waiting for him and he blinked in the thought, although he knew it wouldn't last now that Hector was back.
    As he was driving to the armory taking the main road of the city, he glanced at something that made him look back again; a black ball of fur, just outside the armory.
    The tires of the SUV screeched as he pulled the handbrake and got off the car. The previous bloodlust all disappeared, giving its place to happiness, confirming his theory that he was worried about Lydia, although he wouldn't admit it all this time.

But as he got closer, he couldn't resist. He lowered levitation to her altitude and gave her a bear hug, squeezing her towards his gel, exactly how a father would hug his daughter.
    Rumble couldn't explain why he did that, but he just felt like it.
    His glowing, amber eyes met her red ones, as he let her breathe. Although the moment of his weakness hadn't passed, his voice remained the harsh voice of a leader.

"I told you to stay out of trouble.. I've told you so many times already. Tell me everything."

Rumble demanded, it was very important. Then he noticed something next to her - a smaller black ball of fur. He raised his eyebrows in surprise as he examined the little Zorua from head to toe.

"That looks exactly like you,"

That was the only thing he managed to say. Rumble frowned as the baby tried to touch his gel, and backed off. If he wasn't fond of people, he was definitely not fond of babies. But he was glad for his friend.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Abraham Soule
    Route 208
    Nearing Oreburgh

On the way to Oreburgh, Abe, General Khufu and Commander Arcturus were walking toward the city in sight. "Commander, I'm sorry for doubting your human. He is truly brave," Abe said, breaking the almost-annoying silence that had been present for half the journey.

Upon arrival, Abe split up from the Commander and General and went to look for his friends, well, acquaintances. Or did Abe really have friends now?

First, he checked the Pokemon Center, Mandel was still sleeping, being attended by a Chansey. Lydia and her son were fine, luckily. But Abe wondered about the egg.
    Ace was alright too, so it seemed everyone was intact, although Ace could hardly count as a friend.

That night, Abe heard a large bang from the abandoned training place. He'd been staying at the Pokemon Center to rest. It had been a long day for all of them. Abe was woken up by it. He noticed the full moon shining down upon Oreburgh. It was beautiful, especially to a Ghost-type.
    Suddenly, another bang. Abe ventured from the Pokemon center over to the training place to find a Leafeon, or at least, what looked like a Leafeon.
    Mandel had totally dark pupils, he looked like he was charging a SolarBeam, but that was impossible since it was nighttime. Suddenly, a large, dark beam of energy shot down from the moon and destroyed a boulder in the middle of the room. Something had happened to Mandel, something...bad. Like what had happened to Abe, only it seemed to have a physical effect on him. A bad effect.

"Mandel." Abe bellowed, startling the Leafeon. Abe walked over to one of the smaller boulders in the room. "Let me tell you...a story."

---------------------------------------​

Flashback

Through the harsh winter forest ran two Pokemon, a Golurk, and a Growlithe. They had barely escaped the scene of a crime, they, or rather, the Golurk, had murdered a human, their captor. His name was Victor, he was the most vile of humans you could find. The Golurk's name was Abraham Soule, he was one of the Pokemon owned by this monster, along with the Growlithe, named Fran Blaze. They kept on running until they could no more. Finally, they came to an open field. With but a bare tree in the middle.
    "We have to keep going." Abe said, turning to his friend, "I can't...I'm too...tired.." Fran replied, as she passed out on to the snow. Abe picked her up, and kept running. The Humans' Houndoom would be on to them eventually. Abe could hear their barking in the distance.

Finally, Abe could no more. He fainted, Growlithe in hand.
    Abe woke up in a cave, a snow white cave. He found his Growlithe friend asleep by his side. He exited the cave, to find that they were atop a mountain. "Wake up!" Abe said to Fran. She woke up almost immediately. "How did you get us here?" he asked her, she said "What...I don't know, I thought you got us here." she answered. "I fell in the middle of the field. I could never have gotten us here." Abe explained. The two never knew how they got atop the mountain, they just needed to go. But it was winter, and it was dangerous to go out. Fran looked like she had a cold, her nose was dripping and she'd been sneezing for the past two days. All Abe could do was provide warmth for her.

One day, after about a week of staying in the cave, Abe said to Fran "You're sick." But Fran denied this, causing various arguments with Abe for the next two days. Finally, Abe saw it was getting out of hand. "We're getting out of here." he said one day, frustrated from seeing Fran suffer. "But you said it was dangerous to go out." Fran protested. "Forget it, we stay here any longer, we're dead." Abe said, he picked up Fran and exited the cave once more. "There's a blizzard coming." Fran said. "I know." Abe replied.

Days passed as the two journeyed, they did not know where they were, and Fran's cold was starting to turn into a fever. Finally, it was done. Fran was dead. Abe was devastated. The thing hadn't even lived one year. He blamed everything on the humans, everything. He devoted the rest of his life to bringing their reign to an end. He destroyed towns, wrecked villages and murdered humans for the rest of his life after that. Seeking revenge.

End Of Flashback

"So you see, Mandel. I don't want more innocents like you, or Lydia's son dying. And most of all, Mandel, don't become like me."

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Oreburgh City
    Pokemon center

Mandel was extremely weak he was almost gasping for air as he stood in a field of rubble, he had destroyed every boulder and badly weakened himself, but somehow he had prevented himself from passing out.​

Abe and the others had arrived at Oreburgh and Abe had come to Mandel and told him a story.​

"I'm sorry for your loss Abe... I know you never meant for anything like that to happen, despite what you think your not a bad pokemon... your just troubled. I understand your pain. Just recently I lost someone, though I'd rather not go into specifics." Nabdel said, he was of course refering to Celebi, who had sacrificed herself so that he could have a second chance at life.​

"My entire life I lived in a bubble, I was treated like a pet, kept inside away from the outside world. Heck I had never met another pokemon until two days ago... I sometimes wish I was still in that bubble. This world is a horrible cruel place, filled with anger and spite." Mandel grimaced.​

"But I'm here now... and I swear to the high f***ing Lord Arceus above that I won't be pushed around any more!!!" Mandel gritted his teeth.​

"So no Abe, I won't become like you... in order to survive... I'm going to become worse." Mandel finished and without a word walked into the pokemon center.​

Mandels fur was ragged and in some places slighly matted with blood, his black leaves still giving off a faint glow and his pendant was still black in color. His ears were drooping and he boar a scowl on his face. He grobbed an injection of hyper potin and rammed it into his leg, he shook of the sting and kept going as he replaced the needle on the counter.​

He continued down the hall and then outside to see Lydia and her son joined by... Rumble?! How was he there? Despite there recent splitting of paths and Mandels initial worry for the big ball of goo... Mandel couldn't say he was happy to see him, but he put on a happy face and approached.​

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Captain Rumble. I'll be honest I thought you were dead... It's ummm... good to see your not." Mandel said.​

He began to smile slightly, he had never really been "afraid" of Rumble as when he met him he had never really experienced what true fear fealt like.​

He didn't really think Rumble was dead, he just wanted to get a reaction off of him, why did he want a reaction? He thought it would be funny.​

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

She was lifted onto the Pidgeot along with Mandel under the Commander's wish. Lydia merely sighed, laying flat down on the pokemon's back as they flew. It was a few minutes before Ace spoke up. "Uhhhhh, since we're gonna be working together now, let me ask you your name, and the Leafeon's too. Also, what is the name of the little one? And who is the father?" he chirped, the Zorua's ears settling down in irritation. Were so many questions necessary? Taking a deep breathe in, she replied, "My names Lydia, and the leafeon is Mandel. My...baby, is Nocturne...and the umbreon was my mate. His name is Wade". He answers were short, but clear enough for the pokemon to understand.

"I know you don't trust me, but let me tell you, I was a member of the PR until 2 weeks ago, when I was captured. I know that both of you are new. Please, you need to trust me now."

Lydia wasn't that new, although the same couldn't be said for Mandel. Either way, her trust had already been snapped; it was going to take awhile for all of it to come back. The Zorua merely nodded, guessing she had no choice but to trust the bird pokemon. Setting her child down, it curled up for a small rest, and Lydia felt herself curl with it.

--------------------

"Take your kid to somewhere safe. Don't let anything happen to him. I'll take the Leafeon to a safe place," Ace chirped out, the Leafeon still on his back. A slight smile and they quickly parted ways, the Pidgeot probably heading for a hospital or something. Lydia didn't know what to do, but her baby probably needed something to eat. Searching through her bag, she was about to pull out something before an SUV slammed the brakes in front of her. The Zorua looked up in slight fear a human was going to ambush her, however, instead she saw her old friend. Rumble.

She was immediately filled with pure joy, seeing the Reuniclus alive and well. She expected him dead, then again, that wasn't possible for someone as strong as him. Settling her child aside, she let him levitate over, only to get suddenly hugged. The Zorua was surprised, her eyes big and wide along with her smile which kept growing. Rumble stopped after awhile, Lydia still slightly shocked to get such a welcome.

It wasn't long until his amber eyes were glowing again. His voice was stern and strong, even if his smile was still on. "I told you to stay out of trouble.. I've told you so many times already. Tell me everything," he demanded. The Zorua couldn't help but giggle at her friend's attitude. "Nice to see you again too," she joked back, only to notice Rumble's stares. They were directed at her child.

"That looks exactly like you," the Reuniclus slightly frowned. The baby pokemon barely touched his gel before backing off, Lydia pulling the kid back slightly in embarassment. "Y-yes, he does...anyways, its been crazy since you were gone. We-" her voice was cut off by the presence of Mandel. He looked nasty, his leaves and pendant darkened with slight drops of blood on his fur. Lydia could easily see past his smile. The Leafeon was changing. A slight laugh came out from the Leafeon as he stood next to the Zorua. "Well, well, well... if it isn't Captain Rumble. I'll be honest I thought you were dead... It's ummm... good to see your not."

Her eyes flashed once with irritation, although the glow was dim. "I'd have to say the same for you Mandel, haha...are you feeling better?" she asked, curious about the burns and odd attitude of the Leafeon.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jun Trace
    Route 208

Jun sighed, shaking his head as he remained on the ground, until he heard a familiar voice.

"Jun, is that you?" Jun turned his head and saw Jack Spark.

"Commander Jack! Yes, it is me! Can you tell these guys to get off me? They think I'm a traitor! It's ridicul-"

Jack pointed his biofoam finger back at Jun's head, and Jun went to the ground again.

"Don't move. If you do, your brain will be found splattered on the ground."

"Are you kidding me?" Jun said. "It's me, Jack! I'm on your side, damn it! You know me!"

"Well, guys, tell me, what was he doing, and how did you find him?"

Jun sighed and continued to remain on the ground, non-moving.

Hector Arcturus
    Route 208
    Nearing Oreburgh

Hector, Abe, General Khufu, and Wade made their way by foot towards Oreburgh. Their pace was slowed down because everyone was tired, and a bit injured. In some cases, a lot injured. The journey was relatively quiet, until Abe spoke up.

"Commander, I'm sorry for doubting your human. He is truly brave," Abe finally said.

"It's alright, Abe. I wouldn't have trusted him either too easily if I was in your position. He is, after all, with the HR. I still don't know 100% if I can trust him, but he's helped me out enough to the point where I can abide him."

Eventually, they arrived in Oreburgh. Hector decided to skip medical examinations and went straight to the base, where he began looking over a map of Oreburgh. He had a funny feeling the humans weren't going to give up on them so easily, and he had to make sure the defenses were ripe. The others went to the other locations in Oreburgh. He would check on them later.

Hector wondered how Jun was doing.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Streets

"Y-yes, he does...anyways, its been crazy since you were gone. We-"
    Lydia's voice was cut off and her stare fell somewhere behind Rumble's shoulder. Rumble perked up his ears in irritation. I'd rather talk to Lydia... about Hearthome.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Captain Rumble. I'll be honest I thought you were dead... It's ummm... good to see your not."

Rumble heard a voice and something clicked in Rumble's mind. That Leafeon, he had forgotten about him. He turned around to face him and returned to the normal altitude of levitation while looking the Leafeon in the eye, examining his smile. The Leafeon had changed, his body was burned and Rumble noticed.

"Well, well, well.. if it isn't that kid!"

His voice was dripping sarcasm as he reckoned that Leafeon had been through so much that he shouldn't be called a kid anymore. His smile and harsh voice hadn't changed a bit.

"You should've known, I'm deathproof." Rumble started laughing, looking at the sky. When he stopped, he got serious again, his voice almost threatening and his eyes glowed in irritation. The sudden change of facial expression was almost terrifying.

"Now will someone tell me what the heck you were doing in Hearthome? Did anyone tell you to go there and confront a whole city full of the longlegs?"
    Rumble looked at them with his smile lost. By anyone he meant him.

"But I guess it doesn't matter, since you're both alive!" His tone was sarcastic again, and it had that fake cuteness that was so obviously fake, his smile and raised eyebrows were fake as well. They disappeared as he reached the point where he got angry.

"YEAH it does matter, this is WAR. WAR. You can't just do whatever you want."
    Now he was angry, but he wouldn't take it beyond this point. These Pokemon were his only allies, and he was only trying to teach them a lesson. But then he remembered Lydia's absense when he called her to his office before the mission Blow 'em UP. His eyebrows were raised for real this time as a veiled idea of what happened was formed in his huge brain.

"Lydia... is there something I don't know? Really, I haven't seen Wade in ages."

Rumble wasn't looking at Lydia. The psychotic maniac of a killer was looking at the sky with a priceless expression on his face.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Oreburgh City
    Armoury

"I'd have to say the same for you Mandel, haha...are you feeling better?" Lydia asked an edge of curiosity in her voice.

"Oh Lydia, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia... I've never fealt so powerful in all my life, I feel incredible!" Mandel said an open mouthed smile was forming on his face, his teeth almost looked like fangs from that angle.

"Well, well, well.. if it isn't that kid" Rumble said the sarcasm heavy in his voice.

"You should've known, I'm deathproof." He finished with a laugh.

Suddenly Rumbles expression turned serious.

"Now will someone tell me what the heck you were doing in Hearthome? Did anyone tell you to go there and confront a city of longlegs?"

Mandel blinked a couple of times, his eyes hurt, they were all bloodshot. However he smirked at Rumbles question.

"Funny story there Rumble..." Mandel began.

"Lydia, made me risk my life for her, take her across to hearthome and made me run away from a chopper with her on my back as it fired at us. I didn't know why she made me bring her there but I was happy to do it for her. It then turns out that Lydia was using me the whole time inorder to save her stupid little boyfriend I would have understood if she told me but she didn't! She kept it hidden AND if that wasn't bad enough she went and had children! CHILDREN! That was pretty much the last straw for me... I forgive her..." He turned to face Lydia.

"But thing will NEVER be the same between us again."

Mandel turned and began to walk off.

"But I guess it doesn't matter since your both alive!" Rumble said sarcastically.

Mandel turned his head as he walked.

"Thats only if your using the term "alive" Very literally Rumble." Manel said just as sarcastically.

"YEAH it does matter, this is WAR. WAR. You can't just do whatever you want." Rumble said anger in his voice.

Mandel didn't adknowledge. He simply chuckled and said.

"War...War never changes..."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

"Oh Lydia, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia... I've never felt so powerful in all my life, I feel incredible!" the Leafeon exclaimed, the Zorua blinking her eyes with a questioning expression on her face. The older Mandel wasn't there. The sudden transformation itched at her mind, which was fully clear something was out of place. Worst of all, she felt...disrespected? Was that just her?

"Well, well, well.. if it isn't that kid" Rumble laughed with heavy sarcasm, "You should've known, I'm deathproof". His facial expression quickly switched serious, Lydia's child hiding under her legs as the pokemon's eyes began to glow. She shook her head downward, loooking back up at the Reuniclus with a smile that soon disappeared. "Now will someone tell me what the heck you were doing in Hearthome? Did anyone tell you to go there and confront a whole city full of the longlegs?". The Zorua wasn't too surprised that the Reuniclus had learned about the situation, although she was ready to explain. It was then Mandel cut her off. Again.

"Funny story there Rumble..." Mandel began, continuing, "Lydia, made me risk my life for her, take her across to Hearthome and made me run away from a chopper with her on my back as it fired at us. I didn't know why she made me bring her there but I was happy to do it for her. It then turns out that Lydia was using me the whole time in order to save her stupid little boyfriend I would have understood if she told me but she didn't! She kept it hidden AND if that wasn't bad enough she went and had children! CHILDREN! That was pretty much the last straw for me... I forgive her...But things will NEVER be the same between us again."

Her eyes lit up with pure anger of his twisted lies and overall exaggeration. "It was nothing like that," she pierced through the Leafeon's mind with telepathy, the voice distorted with the sound of a realistic growl inside, although the growl wasn't hers. She cut off her power and looked the other way in frustration, her face still holding a frown in resemblance to an angered child. Furious thoughts crowded her mind, though she didn't speak aloud. "I saved his life in that cave when he was foolish enough to heal me and pass out. He sent the group into Hearthome when I was only to make a few errands. Not to mention I was asleep...And I saved him from that fire. Its not my fault I woke up with some eggs...".

Lydia managed to put away her frown, looking at her friend who appeared still angry."But I guess it doesn't matter, since you're both alive!" his cute voice was back, obvious sarcasm in the tone he was using. It turned sharp quickly, "YEAH it does matter, this is WAR. WAR. You can't just do whatever you want". A refusal of the situation was useless. She let out a large sigh, nodding her head with glowing ruby eyes.

"Lydia... is there something I don't know? Really, I haven't seen Wade in ages," the Reuniclus said aloud, looking up at the sky with the same psychotic smile she had learned to grow on. Glancing at Mandel, she shook her head, looking back at Rumble with an obvious false answer, "No".

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Streets

Rumble had been trained by the scientists, he was taught to recognize the attitudes of Pokemon and act according to them. Although he was free, he hadn't forgotten his capturing methods and tactics.
    He noticed that Lydia was upset and he sensed a source of power identical to his being used nearby - probably by her. She had faced at Mandel, but had not responded to his harsh words, confirming Rumble's thoughts. Her eyes glowed but he didn't want to know her answer or simply didn't care. The important thing was, she was standing there like an innocent girl, in Rumble's criteria.
    Lydia glanced at Mandel and muttered.

"No"

Rumble took his eyes from the sky and looked her straight in the eyes.

"No? No? Hah, flattering... it might be true, I might know everything." Rumble whispered, his voice sounding metallic as it was imbued with his psychic powers. His twisted smile remained on his face as he pulled off the joke that wasn't supposed to make anyone laugh but himself.

Lydia still seemed upset about Mandel. Rumble's expression softened a bit.

"Going in Hearthome was stupid, but I admire your bravery. I wouldn't assault a city by myself to save a Pokemon .." He stopped thinking of Morgana and whether he would actually do it for her.

"Maybe one"

His smile was full of joy and his crystal teeth reflected the morning sun, unlike the other wicked smiles he pulled off. He looked at both of his allies, satisfied of their strength. His eyes were giving off the feeling that he appreciated their support in Eterna.

"Now.. to execute an exit strategy. Follow me."

Rumble whispered, mystery in his voice intended, and his smile was lost as he turned around and headed to the base of the PR, the former Armory, with the gears of his brain fully working on exit plan. The humans wouldn't give up their armory so easily, Oreburgh was lost by the time Hector disappeared in the middle of the battle.

Many Pokemon saluted Rumble with some doubts. Rumble had been informed that Hector had been seen entering the city. He ignored that fact and headed straight into his office, ignoring the terrified Pokemon that were unable to tell him to get out of the Commander's spot.
    Once he opened the door, he let the two Pokemon step inside the office. Then he closed the door and without a word he hovered over the desk and sat on the Commander's chair, with his usual smile on. He was so sure of himself that he would get a place in the command of the PR that he wasn't even worried about Hector's reaction.
    He looked at the little black Pokemon, probably his only friend.

"Lydia, are you sure you want to take part in the next battle?" He paused to stare at her baby.

"I can make it so you get out of the PR unharmed. You can't fight with this."

Part of Rumble didn't want Lydia to take part in the war, just because she was his friend. But the other part, the leader inside him wanted her to be at his side. Rumble's eyes showed concern for a slighty moment, then he took his eyes off her and stared at Mandel with a frown.

"Now tell me, what's wrong with you? Do you want to be in the first line of the battle? Eh?" His voice sounded threatening, but not towards Mandel, towards humans. Rumble had recognized the Leafeon was getting the hang of the war, so he decided to perform a little push.

"Do you want to be in my side when I'll squish humans? It's all about killing."
    That would sure kill off any doubts in his mind. He could prove himself to be a very useful -and dangerous- ally. The glow in Rumble's eyes was terrifying as his bloodlust was coming back.

It's all about killing...

(I'm terribly confused. lol sry, been a long day -.- EDIT: Yo, vegeta come to Rumble's office for the commander spot)

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Oreburgh City
    on approach to Commander's Office

Hector walked through the PR building, the Pokemon, after seeing him, saluted with big grins and smiles on their faces. Hector was, to them, back from the dead. Hector nodded approvingly to most of them as he passed. All sorts of rumors have been circulating while he was gone. First, some believed he was dead, which was perfectly understandable. But the other rumors were worse, that Rumble had taken over the Commander spot, and done some controversial things while there. If it was for the advancement of the effort to defeat the HR, Hector usually wouldn't mind, but Hector disliked the methods upon which he went about doing them.

Hector was selected to be Commander by popular demand. As such, he would honor all the Pokemon who believed in him before. He would assume his role back as Commander, and lead the Pokemon to victory.

Hector approached his office, just as he heard a voice, Rumble, he believed, speaking.

"Do you want to be in my side when I'll squish humans? It's all about killing."

Hector walked in, there, Lydia and the Leafeon were present as well. Hector looked into Rumble's eyes, and spoke.

"It's not about killing, Rumble. It never was. It's about victory. Victory through any means. Killing humans is just one of those means, one of many, but not the ONLY one we have to turn to in order to win. Think, for a moment, if a similar human shared your ideals. This would be a very bloody battle, and, if we do happen to snatch victory in the end, would it be worth it if over half of us are dead? No." He walked closer to Rumble now. "It's about victory, victory through survival. Victory through demoralization, through the capturing of enemy territory." Hector paused to see Rumble's reaction, then continued. "Take Oreburgh. Although I was not there in the end of the battle, I helped design the battle schematics, and the plan. The battle was, as I have witnessed, a far greater success than Jubilife. Why? Because we didn't recklessly charge in and storm their base. We planned, and we struck, but we had caution, and we gave them a chance to escape. When humans, and Pokemon, are facing a force with overwhelming numbers, and they do have a reasonable escape route, they will take it. It's apart of the condition for life. If only I were there to oversea, then maybe even MORE lives could have been saved. Your tactics would have led the humans to drastic measures, as they would assume we were all bloodthirsty animals. But in reality, we are very much like them. We don't want war, at least, most of us don't. We just want what anyone wants. Freedom. Happiness."

Hector finished speaking. He looked over Rumble, wondering what was going through his mind. Probably the fact that he didn't expect to see him here, to start.

"Now then, Rumble, if you please. Get out of my spot. I have a war to win."

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory/PR Base

Suddenly Rumble heard the voice he was expecting from outside. Hector walked in.

"It's not about killing, Rumble. It never was. It's about victory. Victory through any means. Killing humans is just one of those means, one of many, but not the ONLY one we have to turn to in order to win. Think, for a moment, if a similar human shared your ideals. This would be a very bloody battle, and, if we do happen to snatch victory in the end, would it be worth it if over half of us are dead? No."

Rumble listened calmly, his serious expression not changing one bit. Hector walked up closer to him.

"It's about victory, victory through survival. Victory through demoralization, through the capturing of enemy territory."

"Our opinions may differ, our goals as well. But to achieve those goals, we must go through something necessary -and I leave you with the responsibility of the casualties- which is killing. Humans are killing our men ruthlessly, without any remorse or guilt. They don't remember US being SERVANTS. Nevetheless, I respect and fully understand your opinion."

Rumble kept his stone hard face as he wasn't surprised when Hector said those things. He knew even before joining the PR that the Pokemon Commander had such beliefs, good willed beliefs. But Rumble simply did not care about Pokemon. He didn't want to have the responsibility of casualties on his back. Torturing and killing Pokemon is what he was made for, he just couldn't change that even beyond the point where he joined the PR.

"Take Oreburgh. Although I was not there in the end of the battle, I helped design the battle schematics, and the plan. The battle was, as I have witnessed, a far greater success than Jubilife. Why? Because we didn't recklessly charge in and storm their base. We planned, and we struck, but we had caution, and we gave them a chance to escape. When humans, and Pokemon, are facing a force with overwhelming numbers, and they do have a reasonable escape route, they will take it. It's apart of the condition for life. If only I were there to oversea, then maybe even MORE lives could have been saved. Your tactics would have led the humans to drastic measures, as they would assume we were all bloodthirsty animals. But in reality, we are very much like them. We don't want war, at least, most of us don't. We just want what anyone wants. Freedom. Happiness."

Rumble raised his eyebrows for unknown reasons.

"Touche. But let me tell you this, we started all this. The Pokemon formed the PR, and the same Pokemon were determined to kill for freedom or be killed in combat. It's true that most of the Pokemon don't want war, but the humans have fought back. And if the number of casualties is a grave number, there is NOTHING we can do beyond that, as the humans themselves caused them. It means we will NOT be able to befriend them again and if we WILL be able to befriend them, we will be servants once again. If Pokemon die fighting, it will mean something to history. If we kill off all humans without having many casualties, we'll be left alone in the region. I'm surprised you hadn't seen those possibilities before. I happen to not care what will happen after the war or how much glory I'll get out of it..."

Rumble still didn't show any of his feelings or make his voice sarcastic one bit, as he was dead serious about what he was talking about.

"Now then, Rumble, if you please. Get out of my spot. I have a war to win."

Rumble stood up suddenly with glowing eyes. For a moment, it seemed that he would attack the commander, but he had no such intentions.

"Let me point out, that a commander doesn't leave his spot to ally with one of the humans. It doesn't matter how much the Pokemon down there love you, if they learn that.. there will be chaos." Rumble's eyes flashed with honesty. He had no intentions to blackmail Hector for the commander spot. Hector knew well how to manipulate Pokemon with speech, so he'd let him do the job.

"You're not going to win this war alone, you're gonna need the faith of your followers. I also think..." he paused and gave a slighty unnoticable wink at Lydia, "that you're not the only one having followers."

Rumble hovered above the desk once again, approaching the Arcanine and the other two.

"However, I don't care about the commander spot. It's all yours. Like I said before, it's all about killing. Taking care of all those Pokemon and caring about casualties seems like an unbearable responsibility for me, eh? A field general would be the best."
    Rumble got closer to the commander and flashed his terrifying smile, challenging Lydia with his stare to understand that he was going to lay down some fire againist the humans. He turned at Hector and extended his arm in the handshake of the century.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcutus
    Oreburgh City
    PR Base, Commander's Office

( OOC 1000TH POST HAHAHHA!!!)

"Our opinions may differ, our goals as well. But to achieve those goals, we must go through something necessary -and I leave you with the responsibility of the casualties- which is killing. Humans are killing our men ruthlessly, without any remorse or guilt. They don't remember US being SERVANTS. Nevetheless, I respect and fully understand your opinion."

Hector continued to speak, but listened as well whenever Rumble responded. He wanted to understand his opinion as well. When he was done speaking, Rumble replied again.

"Touche. But let me tell you this, we started all this. The Pokemon formed the PR, and the same Pokemon were determined to kill for freedom or be killed in combat. It's true that most of the Pokemon don't want war, but the humans have fought back. And if the number of casualties is a grave number, there is NOTHING we can do beyond that, as the humans themselves caused them. It means we will NOT be able to befriend them again and if we WILL be able to befriend them, we will be servants once again. If Pokemon die fighting, it will mean something to history. If we kill off all humans without having many casualties, we'll be left alone in the region. I'm surprised you hadn't seen those possibilities before. I happen to not care what will happen after the war or how much glory I'll get out of it..."

Hector listened carefully, noting Rumble's stone expression, similar to that of Hector's.

"Let me point out, that a commander doesn't leave his spot to ally with one of the humans. It doesn't matter how much the Pokemon down there love you, if they learn that.. there will be chaos."

Hector was surprised that he knew this. He must be well informed. He was definitely intelligent, but to think, he was blackmailing Hector.

"You're not going to win this war alone, you're gonna need the faith of your followers. I also think..." he paused and gave a slighty unnoticable wink at Lydia, "that you're not the only one having followers."

Rumble hovered above the desk once again, approaching Hector and the other two.

"However, I don't care about the commander spot. It's all yours. Like I said before, it's all about killing. Taking care of all those Pokemon and caring about casualties seems like an unbearable responsibility for me, eh? A field general would be the best."

Rumble stuck out his arm to shake with the Commander's, but Hector had something else to say.

"Rumble...understand that I know my place, as everyone else in the PR should. Because I was chosen by the Pokemon, I do their bidding, and I will lead, and I will kill. I know there will be deaths. This is war, after all. But my intentions aren't to end with peace with the humans. I want to end with us getting our freedom, as it was deserved. I don't doubt your reasoning, no, it is sound. That's why I made you second-in-command in the last battle. You understand what needs to be done in order to win. But what I doubt, the whole purpose of this speech, is the methods in which you choose to accomplish it. Tactics."

Hector took a step back, turning around, and formulated his words, before proceeding.

"For example. Imagine a group of humans were bottled up in a cavern, the walls very narrow, about 100 of them. Our army had been in pursuit of them for a while, and have them cornered there, our numbers just over 500. They have an escape route in back, but they can't use it until the sun has come up to light the path, which means they have to survive in there until sunrise. You are presented with two choices: Go in after them, and in that narrow path, lose half of our own men, or let that group go, and pursue them another time. I would always take the second option, time and time again. The humans are our enemies, and I will do what I must to kill them, but I would rather save every Pokemon I could than kill the enemy."

"That's the difference between us, Rumble. You would gladly sacrifice half of your own men for victory, when I would gladly die for any one of mine."

Hector turned back around and looked Rumble in the eye.

"So here's the deal: Follow my orders, my tactics, and my methods, and we'll get along splendidly..." He shook his hand with his paw. "...Field General Rumble."

He let go of his hand, and then spoke once more.

"As for this human...he's helped us out quite a bit. He and I discovered a weapon that might very well finish the war, and defeat the humans."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back