• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

Spoiler:

I am most certainly not showing off my Primal Fight poster
    Collection wise other than those dolls, I have a bunch of games, spin off games, cards, that poster, and a Victini figure(that I....lost....). With the cards I once got a coin that had Reshiram and Zekrom on it but I could not for the life of me figure out what it was, but I held it upside down and thought 'OH I GET IT, it's Mega Latias and Mega Latios!' But I mean I figured it out but still, a coin with FOUR Pokemon on it? XD

Haunter..... With four legs..... *shudders* That's kinda creepy. :D

Years

@merch being posted: That is killer cute. I have quite a lot of merch but it's never enough! Just a few days ago my nine year-old brother spent some of his money to get me a Turtwig plush when we were at the toy store. So cuteeeee.

Ghosts are awesome too.. tied for my second favorite type next to grass. Banette is so dear to my heart.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Okay, wowww... I'm officially ashamed of my puny collection, which I previously thought was rather big. xD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

My collection is unfortunately put away into boxes. I have a way too large collection of books that I needed room for, so pretty much all of my Pokemon merchandise had to go away into storage. The only things I have out are a few Charmander/Charizard things.

Favorite Ghost is probably Sableye, who's adorable and strong. I like its design.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • 25 ninja'd

Well I only have 4, so I'm sure yours is bigger Revise. XD Also I just remembered about this, but go ahead and add 'Pokemon HGSS Guidebook from a random Bookstore' to my merch list. XD
    Maybe the Pokemon Company should consider making Mystery Dungeon plushies, with bandanas, Treasure bags, and Guild Badges.......?....

Still not that big of a fan of Ghost types, but their few weaknesses are pretty cool.

blue

gucci
    Years

My collection is almost non-existent, with the exception of one or two plushies. ;;

As for my favourite Ghost-type, easily Mismagius! Wasn't really a fan of Misdreavus to start off with, but since it got an evolution in Generation IV it has become my favourite Ghost-type line!

Meadow

Years
  • 27. Blue ninja'd me again, lol.

@Flare I'm down for Mystery Dungeon merchandise any day. xD Those Guild Badges sound very tempting, as well as bandanas and Treasure Bags. x3

Meadow

Years

Oh, nice. Those badges are lookin' sweet! I remember back in the day when I tried collecting badges from the TCG, but I was missing two of them -__-

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

That store even has the Unova badges! Those look awesome!

Oh man. Back in the day, I used to run a Pokemon TCG league. If I didn't quit working at the store before they ended the League, I would have taken all their spare supplies. I'm sure people would love to get their hands on those TCG League badges.

Meadow

Years

You bought Green Version? O_O That reminds me of how much I wish it was localized, considering green is my favorite color and all. =/

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Actually I'm planning on buying it this weekend, not bought yet haha... But yeah it would be nice to have it localized...

I think just the sprites and maps were different, but hey it has Missingno! :D I only had English Yellow so I can't get Missingno.... YET Well I think it's a different Missingno bht still a glitch Pokemon. :0 If I didn't know Kanto so well from challenges then I would have trouble with the Japanese, but all I have to do is look up 'what move does <pokemon> learn at level 33' for the moves, ha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Guys it's gone 5 pm and I just woke up what is life .-.

Missingno was a Bird-type? :o I always thought it was a glitched Rapidash sprite, I think my brother told me that when I was younger and I always just believed him paha.

I dont understand one thing though. If post 50 always makes one ghost, and 100 removes that from all the ghosts but one, will there always be one ghost then?
    Yup, the 100 posts rule is there to make sure there'll always be at least one Ghost around, and it also lets there be a Ghost leftover for if we hit 150 posts :D

Also Squirrel, you could put in the 3D pokedex gifs in the first post (Misdreavus), it'd look better imo.
    Mm I was considering that and you're right they're much better sprites, but I was worrying it'd take up too much room once we get more than one ghost haha. I guess I could add the pictures and then put the username of the person as a title for when you hover over it...? Hmm, I'll have a play around with it a bit later and see what we can do!

That store even has the Unova badges! Those look awesome!
    These are love oh god *.*

Meadow

Years

If anything, I would've guessed that it was a Ghost-type, but apparently not... =/ (Poor birds)

Whoa, that edit though. xD

Meadow

Years

Holy cow, I never knew that fossils had battle sprites (creepyyyy~). O_O
    I feel so behind now, haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe if I'm bored or something I'll actually CSS this thread up. I meant to do that years ago and never got around to it. :') But maybe the little PC icons would work best imo.

I never did the glitches because I never got that far in RBY. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back