• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilliTheFabulous

Shiny Hunter, Collector, and Breeder
    Years

Go check out Gates to Infinity or some even older ones like Explorers of Time/Darkness if you haven't already.

I have another question, how would you design a fairy type pokemon? Like, what would you base it off of?

I would base it off of this(except more pink):
    Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I like how you think Gilli 8D #THINKPINKPOKETRIVIA2015

Gates of Infinity ew

Oh wow excuse you I think you meant "awesome" :P

Seiously everytime I find a site for SMD there's a reviews list and 99% of the reviews are about how much they hated GtI.
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED GATES TO INFINITY LIKE SERIOUSLY BEST STORYLINE the only problems were really that you couldn't get even half of Paradise filled in main game without making fields I didn't want and that the game was too short, other than that I loved it. Mysteriousity, no belly mechanic....

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

umm

wats with all the gti hate

I mean the plot was childish but in a good way, the characters were memorable, the graphics were epic(to me), the gameplay wasn't bad, and the game isn't bad, in fact quite good.

fight me

Years

Graphics were pleasing. I was upset about the lack of Pokemon to choose from, no choice in gender, no personality quiz, limited Legendary Pokemon to fight, and the story wasn't as appealing as PMD Sky was.

GilliTheFabulous

Shiny Hunter, Collector, and Breeder
    Years

Graphics were pleasing. I was upset about the lack of Pokemon to choose from, no choice in gender, no personality quiz, limited Legendary Pokemon to fight, and the story wasn't as appealing as PMD Sky was.

I agree with you there. The older games had gender and that fabulous quiz that got removed for some reason. Remember when you could be Vulpix and Munchlax and many other mons instead of just the basic starters and pikachu(and axew)? I personally did not play much of Gates, I said something about it because I thought someone so excited for the new mystery dungeon should check out the old ones.

And I disagree with you on PMD sky. PMD sky has the SAME EXACT STORY as the games before it, Time and Darkness. And since I played those first, imagine how I felt when I bought sky.

Oh and also, 68

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2019
    70 Still, Sky was much more amazing than Time/Darkness.
    I, for one, played Sky before Time/Darkness and realized Time/Darkness had the exact same storyline and without The journey home recruits...and so on.

But anyway, they all had the same OST's. Temporal Tower, Primal Dialga, Chasm Cave, I don't want to say goodbye...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

PMD Sky firstly has some minor differences from darkness and time while those 2 are almost exactly alike especially in pokemon.

PMD Gates is an ok game it depends if your someone that doesnt like a challenge its not really hard in anyway and theres a limited amount of storyline id recommend trying it just not playing it again

BTW PMD TIME AND DARKNESS FTW

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I think you should start with Red Rescue Team or Blue Rescue Team first, since those are the first haha. Then play Time or Darkness, because Sky does have a lot of extras but there are also a lot of extra stories to play from that everytime I play it makes it hard to focus on the main story because I wanna play this new story real fast. However if you can refrain yourself better then you should go for Sky lol. Then after that play Gates to Infinity, and depending on how long you play these Super Mystery Dunegon might be out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back