• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

Completing the Pokédex in any game is difficult. It took me years to complete them.

Years
  • Boo!

I finished the Dex in Gen 5 & 6, I think when you've done it once it's easier to do again as you have the option to trade over or transfer up.

I do want another Kalos game but I can't wait for the day we get a new region to explore and tons of new Pokemon to catch!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

I have only completed the Dex once (In X). It Didn't take as long as I'd think it would as I was happy to have most Legendaries as 'Dex Fillers' and trading them away for tricky to get stuff like Porygon Z.

The last Pokemon I got to complete my Dex was Mismagius. (My favourite Ghost Type) :)

Kalos deserves another game but I am not very excited for it.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

I completed my Pokédex in all of the games that I own. I'm not really excited for a new game though.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Why not a region based on England?

I don't think they are done with Kalos yet though. Hopefully they do what they did in White 2 and give us new rivals. The circle of friends Kalos have us ranged from alright (Shauna) to 'What were they thinking when they put him in. (Tierno)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

Yeah. But he's back now so it's a good thing.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Since the counter has been reset recently, I figured it would be a good time to make a new thread to prevent automatic double-posting! However, once the new thread comes up, there will be a few rule changes, mostly to keep the number of ghosts lower and to add a few needed restrictions to BOO-ing.

Here's an outline of all the changes for the next thread:

• The numbers will change from 50/100/150 to 100/200/300 like the original incarnation of the game.
    • Regular ghosts (who get ghosted at 100) can only BOO twice, and the second BOO will revert them back to a human.
    • Super ghosts (who get ghosted at 200) can BOO up to three times, and the third BOO will revert them back to a human.
    • Permanent ghosts (who get ghosted at 300) can BOO up to four times, and the fourth BOO will revert them back to a human. In addition, they are immune to the "ghost cleansing" that happens at 200.
    • Ghosts will be able to keep track of their BOO-ing status under their names on the first post.

Please note that the regular ghosts in this thread will all be cleansed for a fresh start. I myself will be able BOO at any given time, though I will only do it strategically to control the number of ghosts. Hopefully this should put a healthy balance to the game, because the current system is pretty broken (I mean, it's entirely possible to NEVER hit 50 or 100 at all right now, haha).

Anyway, you should expect the new thread to pop up very soon! Happy chatting! :D

(EDIT: Okay, it's up! Click here for the new thread!)

UifAWqF.png

Thread Closed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back