• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I wish I had more dedication for games. I'm really good at starting them, but not so great at finishing them....

This. The only games where I usually have full dedication to are the Mystery Dungeon games. :D

However, I fear the possibility of not being able to finish Super Mystery Dungeon due to time constraints, unless I suddenly have a better schedule starting in January. xD

Years

I am usually bad at finishing Nuzlockes/Wedlockes unless if I am truly dedicated about it.

First time, I tried one on Diamond. A Bidoof stopped me [it knocked out my Piplup, Shinx, and Starly].

I did a Wedlocke in Pokemon My ***, surviving members were my starter [Swampert], a Butterfree, a Hariyama, and a Ninetales [the last two members- a Gardevoir and Snorlax both died at the Champion battle]. I did a Nuzlocke in Diamond with a level cap and my survivoring members were a Lucario, a Roserade, a Honchkrow, and my amazing Bibarel [both my Weavile and Barboach died against Cynthia's Garchomp]. That Bibarel defeated Dialga.

Years
    25 I've played all my pokemon games through, and my sonic ones, but never any other game 'u' I'm very limited in my interests, I have an old Mario game that I just can't beat xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Not being able to beat it, doesn't seem to be a thing in the Pokémon games without giving yourself restrictions.

Personally, I love the post-game parts of the game. If there's none, the game feels so abruptly over when you beat the Champion. You're trying to get there and finally reach your destiny and then there's just nothing to do. This is why I love Sinnoh, because the post-game was of great size.

Meadow

Years

Yep, I really enjoyed Unova's postgame as well! I wish there was a way to meet the BW protagonist in BW2 through the Memory Link feature, but oh well. :p

Meadow

Years

or just in general since you meet N :c

Ah, but I think we would still need Memory Link to determine which gender our B/W protagonist was, as well as which starter we picked. I'm guessing the reason why Memory Link was required to battle Bianca/Cheren's original teams is because they picked their starter according to yours, so it's left ambiguous depending on the player. :p

Years

I am confused Zanark. What would be more accurate?

Still fangirling over N here btw... Oh and I made apple roses today. Hopefully N-Sempai will like them in a bento box... Oh wait I don't own bento boxes...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd say that it was likelt because of the lack of knowing what team to give your protag but in that case I would then suggest to just use the Pokemon that make it to the hall of fame when you did the memory link lmao

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back