• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

I had a normal year. I dont have a shrugging emoji heres a creepy person standing behind another person ??????

I walked with sis to Walgreens yesterday and got attacked by Scrambles and clones....
    Watch out for Ghosts...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I can't believe the year is almost over already, time surely flies. Does anybody have wishes for the next year? Do you think we will see a Sinnoh remake?

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Can we have a patch for Sun/Moon putting in the missing Mega Stones please?

Sinnoh remakes? Give it Platinum's Pokedex and a brand new Elite Four and I might be interested.

Re-Ordering the Gyms would be nice too as Volkner is far too easy for a final Gym Leader and as nice a character as Candice is Ice type should not be as late as seventh Gym.

Otherwise I'd far rather have an Alolan Third Game.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

lol you're a Venonat magnet
    what can i say they love me

Scrambles found himself an army. I'm so proud of him. <3

Our little poisonous bug puff is growing up, soon he'll be the dictator of the whole forums. <3

I would absolutely NOT mind a Sinnoh remake really! They original games are still too slow for me to enjoy and it makes it hard to want to play them still, but they were so fun i loved them. I feel like they had some problems with the level curve but i also suck at training anyways so. Maybe the exp share will help me again lol, but the unused protag(lucas/dawn as the assistant i mean) needs to show up more with you and barry, and i do think a platinum remake would be cool because of the distortion world and all the nice snow and stuff, but i think theyre gunna go with dp anyway, maybe some plat stuff added in tho ya know. And hey they could still pull an oras and add some event in the post game where you go into the 3d distortion/torn world? Adding to the plot is always fun. ^^
    Idk whether the third version would be before or after but i hope we get one this time. I know they wanna be different more and all but...i wanna third version sometime. Q^Q

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

^You'd better not throw it away then. ;)

I would absolutely NOT mind a Sinnoh remake really! They original games are still too slow for me to enjoy and it makes it hard to want to play them still, but they were so fun i loved them. I feel like they had some problems with the level curve but i also suck at training anyways so. Maybe the exp share will help me again lol, but the unused protag(lucas/dawn as the assistant i mean) needs to show up more with you and barry, and i do think a platinum remake would be cool because of the distortion world and all the nice snow and stuff, but i think theyre gunna go with dp anyway, maybe some plat stuff added in tho ya know. And hey they could still pull an oras and add some event in the post game where you go into the 3d distortion/torn world? Adding to the plot is always fun. ^^
    Idk whether the third version would be before or after but i hope we get one this time. I know they wanna be different more and all but...i wanna third version sometime. Q^Q

With Z-moves (which is a really cool mechanic btw, I really hop they're not going to keep that exclusive to Alola) and Megas there's probably enough now mechanics to make it worth to see a remake. Mostly, I just want to see the Underground (not talking about the forum here :P) in 3D. :D
    And hmmmm... what would a Gen VII third version be called? Pokémon Star?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I just really want the faster paced gameplay and maybe more fire types Pokemon in them lol. And Dexnav hunting to return yes please?~

And Lycans right dont throw away that doll child it would be called 'Pokemon Bag' or 'Pokemon Nebula' probably. :P

Im still upset at myself cause when I first heard about Sun and Moon I kept saying they were fake cause the FONT LOOKED TOO MUCH LIKE BLACK AND WHITES FONT. I WAS CALLING IT PROBABLY FAKE BECAUSE OF THE TITLES FONTS. Then of course the very next day was the official announcement I believe, so yeah I feel dumb aha.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Your username is a pokefusion from PokeSpe(and maybe somewhere else i missed?), then the thing in Gen 7 no spoilers, what if Pokemon fusion became a thing this or next gen? idk im just procrastinating sleep cause i read nongaming creepypastas bc when you have paranoia thats what you do lol

Trainer 766

Why is it 84 above me?

Anyway, about fusions, Pokemon Fusion Generation, Venustoise, Zapmolcuno, every single fusee in Aethestode's hack, all those ring a bell?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back