• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pretty much~

Alright. I'm about to go poof again and hang out with my sister. xD; /yay for hanging out with her.

Years
    0. Oh, right. I lost my powers at the thread reset.

I feel so relieved now, so I'm gonna go hang with my brother, who is obviously neglecting his homework but, then again, so am I. My disaster zone of a room can wait another day.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Silv will talk to me.

She may think she has a choice, but she doesn't. Humans need the illusion of free will.

However, the sad truth is that our lives are predetermined. our stories have already been written.

She can't hide from destiny.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

She does have a choice. Ever hear of a little thing called "willpower"? If you argue that that's what makes her not have a choice, then keep in mind that her own willpower, if strong enough, will keep her from talking to you. And if she doesn't think about you, but other things, then she also will not have the urge to talk to you. Knowing Letty, it's highly likely she's thinking about anything but you at the moment. You may cross her mind every now and then, but she'll definitely think about something else soon enough.

And while there is such a thing as destiny, how do you know what someone else's destiny is? The only one to control your destiny is you yourself.

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I know she will talk to me within two weeks because the cards told me.

I just did a simple Yes or No spread, and 4 of the 5 cards were right-side up. signaling a YES anwser.

the only card that was upside down, or reversed, was the Four of Cups.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back