• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/insert what one of the Fujibayashi twins from CLANNAD said about fortunes not always being true here, because she's too lazy to explain it herself.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Back from PA. Twas very.... intersting. We were robbed and got lost at least 20 times. Despite that, however, it was really fun. =3

Ros = my hero-....ine. =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm assuming you didn't lose too much, since you still had fun, ne? :3;

/had fun hanging with her sister for pretty much the whole weekend.

Years
    I know she will talk to me within two weeks because the cards told me.

I just did a simple Yes or No spread, and 4 of the 5 cards were right-side up. signaling a YES anwser.

the only card that was upside down, or reversed, was the Four of Cups.

Fortunes do not change the will of others, m'kay? Now just drop the subject and find yourself some new friends. With the attitude you have, Silv will never be your friend again. You're seriously being insanely obsessive about this. IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE SHE LAST VISITED. People don't like insanely obsessive ex-friends!

/will speak no further of this

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And I just found my hero. =3

Nope. Well, it was one REALLY expensive and nice GPS. And my friend needs a new window for the driver's door, but.... nothing else. Thank heavens my laptop and PSP (sitting in plain view in my bag in the passenger seat) wasn't stolen ^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

DonDon was my hero first! /brick'd

Uggu. D: So it was a break-in theft? Well, considering other things he could have stolen as well, you all were pretty lucky, nyaaa. And Hopefully the window can be covered by insurance. o/

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

DonnyJ is so epic he can have more than one follower, can he not? =3

Which is why the only thing that bothers me is that my friend now has to pay for a new window. (Michigan insurance stuff is weird. His window won't be covered =/)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't see why not, consider that he technically follows me. :D

Whaaa? D: But it was broken by theft. That's dumb that they won't cover it.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

HAAAAIIIII GUYYSS!
    Anyways, I'm using Firefox again. I got bored of Chrome. :P

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Fortunes do not change the will of others, m'kay? Now just drop the subject and find yourself some new friends. With the attitude you have, Silv will never be your friend again. You're seriously being insanely obsessive about this. IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE SHE LAST VISITED. People don't like insanely obsessive ex-friends!

/will speak no further of this

Who said it had to be HERE that she would talk to me? She could talk to me on Youtube.

Back from PA. Twas very.... intersting. We were robbed and got lost at least 20 times. Despite that, however, it was really fun. =3

Ros = my hero-....ine. =3

Just as Destiny foretold. You were destined to get robbed that many times... and also visit the state right next door to mine.

I wonder if you saw the PATCO hi-speed line. it's what i take to class everyday. (well, one of the three transportations i take anyway.

Years
    Who said it had to be HERE that she would talk to me? She could talk to me on Youtube.

You are seriously obsessing way too much over this. YOU WEREN'T LIKE THIS BEFORE. SNAP OUT OF IT, MAN, AND GO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS. The only way she'll ever talk to you again is if you change your behavior, your mannerisms, and your identity.

/reneged on what I said about speaking no further on this last night because dogboy is being thick-skulled

Just as Destiny foretold. You were destined to get robbed that many times... and also visit the state right next door to mine.

Dude, he was only robbed once. They were lost 20 different times. And that statement makes you sound like a wholly conceited jerk, at a minimum. You seriously need to change your attitude and your tone.

Oh, how I'd love to release a profanity-laced tirade on how immature and irrational you're acting nowadays, but I don't think people would appreciate how foul my language would be.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dogboy, you're acting much like how a certain character in a game I played was. So devoted to something that foretold the future. Frankly, he wasn't necessarily a good character, and died for his insolence.

I'm not saying you will, but do you mind toning it down a bit? As you can see, people here aren't exactly seeing your view on how the cards can plan out everything.

Years
    I've seen the light.

We are all just pawns in fate's game.

No one can hide from fate.

You can change who you are and change the course of your life. This moment is one of those moments where you can alter your life's course by changing who you are. Drop the obsession about becoming friends with her again and you will retain what little respect I have left for you, and I think I may be the only one of Silv's friends who's even remotely willing to forgive you if you give up trying to become friends with her again and stop acting like fate/destiny is the end-all be-all, and realize that you control your own life, no matter how much it seems like you don't at times.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So wait I'm someone's hero or something? And I'm not Tara's hero? D: /actually, Tara's my heroine, sort of

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Dogboy...you weren't like that before. :(
    Find some new friends, Silv isn't the only friend you can have. :(

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    you guys aren't understanding the underlying warrant of my argument.

The only reason Im doing this is because Silv, and one other person, whose name i won't mention, won't even acknowledge my presence.

If they just so much as said "hi" to me at least once a day, everyday, that would be enough to get me off their backs.

but until that happens, I'm going to keep trying. even if it kills me.

I am persistent. I'm not the type to give up on what i want, and if im labeled as a stalker, jerk, or whatever when trying, So be it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back