• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Me, tooooo. I still have yet to see that one. I've managed to see the last 3 in theaters. PREVIEW them, in fact. This one.... still yet to see >,<

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    24. Deathly Hallows Part 1 is pretty good, much better than Half-Blood Prince.

Anyways just a Merry Christmas to everyone that posts in here. I probably won't be back on today so yeahh.
    Have a good one.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    25 <- Christmas Day number ovo

You have a great one, Nudgey~!! =3 Talk to you when I can~

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I dunno how well I wanna have my destiny bent by a creep =b Hey there ^^ What's up~?

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years

I've been fine. Recent news about DB/LC!,

Nothing's really changed for me since I was last on this thread. I see most of my friends have changed their names, and I can't really tell who is who.. please tell me? :3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

What are your friend's old usernames, exactly?

Oh, and I've watched Deathly Hallows Part 1 already yes! Good thing its Christmas! ^^;

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    30. I cannot remember the usernames.. D:

Ehm.. I know that Nudge was Alltimelow1... what about that Stiletto person? i miss him/her D:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Nudge had a name change? I never knew. D:
    You mean, Silv? SilverStilleto is her name.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah. SilverStilletto. She kinda.... she's not been on PC in awhile. There was that one time, at the beginning of the month, but.... I dunno. I'm sure you probably also wonder about Gazza, and Misty4Life, and *hylian*sakura*.... Gaz hasn't been around because of his internet problems. Misty is.... well... she's been gone since January. Sakura is still around, she's just too timid to start posting here again. Oh that girl.... =3

But yeah. WOFZ has all but died. Just us trying to keep her held together =/ Too much drama and stupid stuff happened over the past year for people to find it fun anymore, I guess....

Btw, and this is a stark contrast to the above message, but Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates it. To everyone, though, I hope you all have a wonderful day today =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just going to leave if up for you guys to decide when WOFZ should be put to it's grave. For now though, Merry Christmas.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Such a hard decision. I encourage WOFZers to invade other threads. :D

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    36. I'm surprised that DestinyBender remembered that I used to be AllTimeLow1 :O

@Peaches: I reckon we should let this get to new years then maybe get rid of it? Then us WOFZers could migrate to one of the other counting threads or something?
    I only suggest that because this isn't going to last much longer and it seems like the only logical choice *shrugs*

But anyways, hope everyone has a good Christmas, mine was pretty good ;D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

2011 shall be a great year! They're releasing a new final fantasy game on the PSP. Well, not reallly. Its a remake of Final Fantasy 4, the game that made me want to play all final fantasy games. EVAR!
    I AM SO ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THIS! WHOO! CAN'T WAIT! FUDGE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Aaaaaaand my opinion isn't an actual date. I was hoping it'd stay open at least until we know if Silv'll come back again. But, if not, I'd say go ahead with New Years. I'm... not sure how much I'll be coming around PC anyway, so..... I don't mind. Whatever everyone decides on is fine.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Welp, seeing as we're already invading other counting threads I might as well kill this for the heck of it. After New Years is a good date for riddance. D:

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Well, it's too late... but... I hope it was a merry christmas to everyone...
    Silv coming back would be our best present... sigh...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back