• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm going to just assume you didn't reset with that. >,>;

So, my bout of guilt about this place is still here, but not as prominent. I'm far too happy about certain other things than to worry about this =3 irl things, actually~<3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

No I didn't. I was just too lazy to scroll up and see what the latest number is. n__n

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I just wanna say that, despite how sleepy I am, tonight was the best night of my life. I got to talk to someone from 8pm till 20 minutes ago, and it's someone I.... Yeah... =3 Life is the best right now~<3

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    It's not 2010 here anymore... And I bet it's almost 2011 where you live as well!

So... Within the time zone UTC-2, I'm the first (and prolly only) to post in this thread this year... *smirk*

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Well. in my timezone, I'm the first to post in this thread in the year 2011! xP
    Earlier midnight today, really. Exactly 12:55 AM of January 1, 2011.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I sense a disturbance in the Force.... a presence I've not felt since..... Hmm.......

Also, Star Wars is the best ever. :B

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Phillip is doing a good job at that. I'll get to answering my VMs tomorrow, talking of his seal.

And guys, go post in siggeh's burfday thread already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back