• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I changed my theme to animu rather than fanart because my avatar is animu, aye. :>

inb4rossuaskingwhoisinmytheme:

Avatar: Mieu - Tales of the Abyss

Left:
    Heiji - Detective Conan
    Kazune - Kamichama Karin
    Lloyd - Tales of Symphonia
    Natsu - Fairy Tail

Right:
    Lyzerg - Shaman King
    Takao - Beyblade
    Black☆Star - Soul Eater
    Chrono - Nanoha

And the middle is obviously Red. <3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

I changed my theme to animu rather than fanart because my avatar is animu, aye. :>

inb4rossuaskingwhoisinmytheme:

Avatar: Mieu - Tales of the Abyss

Left:
    Heiji - Detective Conan
    Kazune - Kamichama Karin
    Lloyd - Tales of Symphonia
    Natsu - Fairy Tail

Right:
    Lyzerg - Shaman King
    Takao - Beyblade
    Black☆Star - Soul Eater
    Chrono - Nanoha

And the middle is obviously Red. <3

You know what, its lacking something. Oh I know, Brock! Brock makes things wonderful!
    /brick'd
    /runs

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDDD

If Red wasn't already in there for the Pokemon Fandom, I would put Brock in there just for you. Buuuut, I has my Red. <3

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So.... I think I failed my Calc exam. Hooray for a prof that is a stickler for grammar in math!! -_-" Try not being used to some of that material and only having 50 minutes to do a whole exam (bigger than the last, mind you) and see if your grammar doesn't suck -_-"

On the bright side, I DID get my GitS in the mail today. And some other good stuff, too. So, not a bad day at all~<3

Peach needs moar Lavi in her siggy XDDD /shot

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nooooo, don't say you failed. But only 50 minutes for a Calc exam? That is a bit harsh. :/

Yaaaay good day! :D

Maybe if I find another fandom to stick into my signature with Lavi, I'll do it just for you. XD

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, the exam had three problems, each worth so many points. One part of the first I know I messed up on after looking it over. The second part I only half did because I had to explain something that I didn't really know how to put into words. The third one I wasn't so sure on, so I skipped it and was gonna come back afterward. The forth and fifth Were about the same graph, and I had to answer questions. Halfway through the fifth, the Prof said time was up. I asked if I could come in and finish later and he said no. So, yeah. PRETTY sure I didn't pass it. At all. But, so long as I kick butt on the final, I should do fine. So long as I pass..... So long as I pass..... >.< I can bounce back. Not like I have any scholarships riding on it. I just need to do my best to make it through.

LAVI!!!!!!! I could recommend another series for you~: Vampire Juuji Kai. Not a typical vampire story, decent art..... Probably one of my favorite Manga series ever. If you're looking for Animu, I've got a few there worth mentioning. GitS, Wallflower, Ouran... /realizes the Shoujo there, yes

Put that mind back together, Pokey. You're not insane, I am. B|

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That is why I like my Bio and my Speech (okay not really) classes. One speech gets dropped in the end, and one test gets dropped in the end for my Bio class. /has gotten a 78 and as 79 so far, so if she does better on these next ones, she'll be fine. As far as I know though, Niinii, you're much better at Math than me, so I know you'll do fine. :>

Yeah. Animu would be more appreciated right now, since my theme is currently anime (or anime looking in Red's case) icons. xD Hnn... I could prolly do Ouran Hunny-Sempaaaaai. <3

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Rawr. I'm disinclined to believe I'm better than Peach at Math. I just enjoy it. >,<

List o' Animu:
    DGM
    FMA
    GitS
    D.N.Angel
    Ouran
    Wallflower
    Hellsing Ultimate
    Baccano!

Those're really the only ones I enjoyed off the top of my head. I coulda probably thought of more, but... those are the immediate ones I remember (probably because those are the more popular ones >.<) My head is currently occupied by those lovely images the video my Geography Prof showed us. Smallpox is such a LOVELY disease to look at/ voice is dripping with sarcasm

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh please. Last Math class I took was Pre-Cal and I totally copied off my friend half the time and amusingly got higher scores on the test. XD; SIN COS TAN SEC and all that jazz? Yeah, I don't even remember how to abbreviate two of 'em. xD;

Ah! D.N.Angel. I watch most of that anime in one night. Never finished it though. I was obsessed with one of the volumes for a while back in the Seventh grade though. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Raine is epic, aye~ /luffles Raine. She's currently my favorite female ToS Character.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sorry. ;^^ I just felt odd with having an anime avatar, and then fanart signature. Anime screenshots was actually my original intention, but because I had Female!BS as my avatar at the time I went for Fanart instead.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Can I hug your Natsu please. /sure I have a similar icon but still

/still wants a similar signature, orz

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Go Ahead! It's your Natsu not mine. |D

Well, if you really want the same as mine, I can try to make one for you? Screenshots can be a pain to find which is why Lyzerg's is not the best quality, and I had to use my Beyblade DVD for Takao but I can do my best.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/huuuuuuuuuuuuugggggg He made my day, kind of~

OK~

Since I asked for Rydia and Yuyuko before but they're not in any anime (although Yuyuko does appear in PLENTY of Touhou flash videos, but I dunno if you count those, and she could be in some Touhou OVA, but idk) they can be left out. And seeing as you got Red from Shaman King I can has Crys from Tokyo Underground? :D

As for the others, I'd like them in too. And how many characters on each side for you, so I can add others.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Goooood. :D

Well, since I used a video for Red, I wouldn't mind using a video for Yuyuko. XD You'll just have to link me to a good quality one. And of course! :3

I have four on each side, just like in my other random signature~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

OK~

I can't really think of any good quality Yuyuko ones, so let's just dump her /sorry Yuyuko ;;

As for the others...

Still want the same three on the two sides, and in addition to them...

Iwasawa (Angel Beats!) and Yoko Littner (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), please~

/time to finish this vocab. assignment.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Alright! Mind if I can have a link to an image of Iwasawa, since I haven't watched Angel Beats! myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back