• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So then you actually watched Gurren Lagann a little?

I also want Maka, too, in case you weren't gonna add her.

So let's see, Iwasawa, Iwasawa...

She only appears in the first and third episodes (particularly the third, because that episode revolves around her), if that helps :> And she plays guitar/sings, so it's not like she's invisible. Nonetheless...

Spoiler:

That's her. Just in case you mistake Yui (who has much pinker hair and is much shorter and is actually in one of my revolving sig. pics) for her.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. But Yoko is one of those characters I know regardless I watched it or not. xD;

Okay! /will get back to working on it when photobucket likes her again.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/whacks Photobucket

//gets on MSN even though she won't be on much longer

No one ever talks with me on MSN anymore ;; /stares at blog entries that came from MSN

And I can't use those color things either because they're for Windows only >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awwww. D: /huggles

Is Maka going to be your avatar again? /just making sure, so she doesn't toss her into the left or right.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye, Maka will be in the avvie again~

...Well, at least my vocab. list has "Philanderer" in it. ZELOS.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

-_-"

So, my 360 has died. Well, not exactly. It's scratching disks like none other. Thom no likey his disks getting scratchy-scratched. FORTUNATELY, I have a techy friend who's gonna look at it tomorrow or sometime this weekend. However, until then..... no 360. I'm gonna die. /totally addicted

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My PS2 died a while ago. Thank god it's Abyss that's for the PS2 and not Symphonia even if I forever want the PS2 version of Symphonia. /pats Niinii

/just need to make Maka avatar, and Crystal and she'll be done, whee.
    Some of ém aren't the greatest quality (two of ém to be, specific), buuuut, you'll manage, right? :3c

The Balacruf, I'm guessing Sammy?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'll do my best~ It'll be fine.

...And do I need to bring up my half screen SP? ;; Along with my dead Gold and Crystal. Someday, I shall replace their batteries, though.

Why add an accent over the "e" in "'em"?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Mhmm.
    Sammy start figuring out how to progress the story when Sammy finally figured out about an hour later that Sammy was 'posed to go back to the Geyser place to get the Statue
    /spent an hour wandering and somehow ended up at Ossa Trail :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That happened to me too XD It's hard to remember where you're supposed to go the first playthrough, but then you figure it out somehow.

/remembered doing that before finally realizing I had to save some guy from being sick

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

It took about 7 tries to defeat the 'Fake' Wind Summon Spirit

//Was really mad cause on the first try, Sammy got it down to 274 HP and then everyone died....

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aww ;;

By the way, who are you playing as? As in, the character you control?

/because everything's easiest with Lloyd

Although I have to admit, I can control Colette as long as I keep spamming her normal Artes and not her Angel ones. I can kinda do Presea and Regal, too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I love how you can change who you are on the field, just like in Final Fantasy IV <3

/usually Genis, but once you get Zelos, if you give him his Personal (which is a level 2 EX Skill), change to him in towns because talking to women will get you items or Gald <3

Out of all the Person EX Skills, Raine, Sheena, Zelos, Presea, and Regal have the best. Dunno about Kratos because I never looked at it. But Raine's = if on a save spot, all her spells cost 1 TP, Sheena's = you might not go to battle if you touch an enemy; Zelos's = what I already said; Presea's = randomly find food in dungeons; Regal's = shop prices go down 10%, sell prices go up 10%.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...How are they spoilers? D:

They're just the characters and abilities. Heck, it's not like I'm saying that Kratos is Lloyd's father.

/it's best if you don't quote this

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nyaaa. Those aren't spoilers. They're EX Skills. Surely you listened to the explanation on ém? Listen to Rossu-Pie though and don't quote/highlight her post. Biggest Spoiler in it. XD

/keyboard is being stupid, thus the é on my 'ém's

And as far as I know, you were in the right place Sammy. Were you not able to open the door to the seal or something? because I swear I will never remember the order to those darned fans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back