• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

That was just a rough sketch, but I couldn't do any better than that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That's good to hear, nya.

I didn't do anything in particular except pay full attention to two X-Files episodes (meaning I wasn't on my computer at all while they were on).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye~ My two friends are currently sleeping (at least one of 'em is trying to sleep? xD) so I'm on here until they both officially wake up.

X-Files is awesome though! There's nothing wrong with that~

I was acting all macho during the first two haunted houses that we went to, but I really was just being over-cautious. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wish I could host sleepovers. But, um. Yeah. If my mom had to call the cops on my abusive grandfather last Wednesday, would I really want my friends to sleep over at my place? And I doubt my dad would ever let them sleep over here (not enough couch space either).

I also made a crapload of icons for Gazza's wall since I had been lax on that earlier. It made me want to play Touhou again.

...You know, instead of doing an SNES!Tales of Phantasia LP, I should do a Touhoumon LP...

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    Do the Japanese 1.8. The English versions are all weeaboo. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww. :( Well, we're "camping out" in the Living Room because my Sister's Friend and her are stealing the pull-out couch in the family room. xD; So two of us are sleeping (or in my case, slept) on the floor.

Less lax than me. /hasn't posted a single icon, orz.

That would be interesting, aye~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't think Kevin reset...

Who was it who made good Touhoumon games? /has to go to 'Booru for this 'cause of a comic

There were only one and a half Pokemon icons I posted this time. And I say one and a half because one of them is Mijumaru cosplaying as Nitori. Not to mention the first 19 or so icons I posted (minus Mijutori) were all drawn by the same person.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ahahha, now I see the eighteen. /maybe she should go back to sleep like her two friends. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aww ;;

To be honest, still a bit jealous. It'd be nice to do the same thing with Letty again, but yeah. Her AIM message thing really bothers me, too...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awwww. :( /hugs Rossu

Her AIM Status? /should have her on her AIM but doesn't soooo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ah, I see why I wasn't too interested in the Halloween thing. No iSketch :<

/wants to help out with something again

//also went and redownloaded MSN

Let's hope when I sign in it'll have my new name up.

...Nope. /sigh

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I'm not allowed to help with the Horror Film thing, am I.

If DVDs or whatever are needed, my parents have quite a few, and if they can be 45 minute episodes, I have five seasons of the X-Files available...

/has pretty much given up on MSN

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back