• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't shoot myself anymore. Nowaways I tend to get brick'd instead. /brick'd

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I had the materials with me right now, I would so draw myself getting brick'd. :B

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

You leave Peach alone, Pokey B( No bricking teh nee D8<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's true! But who throws the brick when you're not around, Pokey?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I got that from Tara too. I got quite a few things from Tara.

She was also my example in Religion class today. Our teacher asked us to say something we'd like people to know about us when they meet us for the first time, and then she asked who knew us best.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

<333!

/does not have the words to explain just how awesome you are, Rossu-Pie.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yaaay~ :DDD

I also took the liberty of reading five more chapters of Shaman King during my third free period, because I was in the library, and since I was -technically- reading something... Would've done it during my first study hall period too, where I was moved from the Band room (we don't have Band on A days but I have study hall there) to the basement computer lab, but the teacher was more likely to see me doing so, so yeah ^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awesome! I... really need to see about doing some schoolwork. /is getting behind, orz. ;___;

But after I get all caught up I'll be seeing about reading Shaman King myself. XD;

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Binary, for some reason yur avatar makes me feel warm and fuzzly. =3

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So long as there's no more smirking contests going on between you two, I guess it's okay for you to be here =b

So how are you guys? Long time no speak with Red, and Zef has such a drastically opposite time of day as me..... I miss you two =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back