• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    160. Give it some time, you'll feel comfortable again. It's the first time "he's" shown up in a while.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 161. First time here, you mean. He's called my house and even contacted my parents and real life friends over FB.

So... Yeah. Hasn't exactly made himself scarce.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    162. Yeah I know. He's been saying some really stalker-ish stuff to me on msn/aim the last month or 2.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 163. If this goes on too much longer, I think my parents are going to talk to officials. Stalking is investigated by the FBI, after all. /mumblegrumblerassmfrassmstalker

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

@Dogboy:

Okay, this one I will comment on. We don't have FEELINGS? I have feelings. Girlfriend, dude. GIRLFRIEND. One who I will do anything for and love FAR more than I could ever have imagined was possible.

On that note: Please. Leave Savanna alone. She's got nothing to do with this other than that she's my girlfriend. Seriously. Attack me all you want, but leave the innocent people out of it. ESPECIALLY her.

ANYWAY!!! Yes. Nudgey is right. Today was the first day in like.... a month...? that he's posted. I've received PMs and stuff, but..... for the most part it's been quiet since.... well, since you and I last spoke, really. I wasn't aware of your irl friends being spoken to, though......

Moving on away from this topic, you said something about a Rocket Festival on LJ? What's that~?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • look. Silv. when you start talking to me again, I'll stop stalking you. I already apologized to you on your answering machine. and told your parents that i would not be contacting them again for anything regarding you. and I havent called your house since that message. I've kept my promise there. since that message, I've been leaving you alone.

seriously, I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear then deal with these grudges, which is why i'm trying to get you to drop them.

Don't you know holding grudges is bad?

@Stand Alone: Didn't I wish you a Merry Christmas? I could've sworn i did, and I haven't got one from you yet. do you have any idea how that makes me feel? and also, do you even know Sakura's Real Life name, you can't really consider her your girlfriend until you know her Real Life name.

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    166. @Vani: Rocket Festival on LJ? What is this LJ you speak of?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

LJ is LiveJournal. I dunno exactly what it is per se, I just know that you can RP there. This Rocket thing must be an RP event going on 0:3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

I just saw Silv. *gets shot*
    @NUDGE: LJ must mean Live Journal, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: And I replied too late.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Rawr~<3!!! *hug tackles*

You're the one who told me you missed the people though =b

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I dun think it'd be that hard for you to have posted here =b

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years

Mmmrrrrr It just feels weird. >.> Weird weird weird. I dunno. Gotta get back into it. I've hardly touched an actual computer lately.

~>_< Yup things are back to normal. I'm always the slow one. Xb

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back