• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. Wings: much better, thankies... still feels a bit weird. probably i just need to get used to 'em...

Sky: Wild? um... sure... *glows faintly silver* shes... whats she doing in the Starstruck Chasm??!? that place is dangerous!!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    11. (who does, Pia?? lol. have a cookie. *gives cookie*)

Wings: yeah... but what if something happens... what if Wild gets trapped or something... *worrying already*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

(No one likes homework, Pia. you just have to do it to get a good grade)

Just Think for a moment.

WHY would Wild be in a place dangerous for her?

WHAT would happen if we went there unprepared?

if we are going to go to a dangerous area in this huge mind of yours, We need to make sure we are prepared for anything that can happen

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. Song: hes right, Wings. you know he is. you cant just go blindly rushing in to rescue someone... you need to care about yourself too.

Wings: i understand...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

(But, some parents [Like mine] will not accept C's.)

So, we need to consider the facts... Why would Wild be in that dangerous area? Thinking Logically, we come to two conclusions.

1)She is controlled, and setting a trap for us.
    2) She isnt controlled, and Someone put her there.. but who?

I personally think the first option is most likely the case....

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. Song: if she is still being controlled, we should probably try to find her room and the object thats being used as a hook for the control... thatd make sure she doesnt attack us when we get there.

Sky: but then, we also need to get her OUT of there, not to mention find her. that chasm is a labyrinth.

Wings: so... what if we did both at the same time?

Sky: hows that possible?

Song: *gives Wings a funny look*

Wings: we split up. one group goes to search out the hook, and the other goes to find Wild.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back