• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Okay. That Sounds good.

How about this, Me, Holo and Sky go find Wild. While you, G, and Song, Wings, find the object in Wild's room.

You've been though enough trouble.. you might be healed, but you still seem to be weak from fighting twisted.

(OOC: they just want me to succeed. oh, and i actually PAY for me classes. Witch is why i do me homework.)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. Sky: uh... something tells me Wings isnt gonna be happy unless shes on the rescue team... and it may be a good idea to have Holo looking for the object. her strong senses can probably help them find the right object.

Song: yeah... the object looks like any other. and we dont want to mess with the wrong thing and end up hurting her...

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    I'll help find the object, Wings you can be on the rescue team if you want... just promise that you won't do anything reckless, okay.

(Awesome, some schools also have punishments for not doing homework.)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: I insist I go on the rescue mission as well. *has been silent due to exhaustion* I'm better built for these kind of disasters, anyway. Plus, if you all stay inside me, you'll be safe, too.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    (Obviously you don't know that I'm in College.. in College, a Single class can be like $300)

Stay INSIDE you? if that isn't the most disgusting thing i've ever heard..

Fine. G, you can go on the rescue mission as well.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

DISGUSTING? You think being kept inside a suit of armor is disgusting?! I find it safe, personally. *transforms to G-LS**removes helmet/head to show his hollow self* See? Nothing nasty there. Just pure Adamantite armor.

(At my school they don't really care, at least for the seniors. They've all literally said: You're all old enough to know that the consequences. You don't HAVE to do your homework, but it helps.)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. (uh, yeah... i turned in a LOT of partially completed homeworks and i STILL got somewhere in the 30s in english a few weeks back)

Sky: though there is also the fact that, should trouble arise, i can warp us out. i might even be able to warp us straight to Wild... maybe. while im sure Song and Holo can hold their own in any fight... Song is kind of--

Song: hey!! i thought we all promised not to talk about that!!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

*reverts back**has mischievous look* No I don't. Why don't you elaborate for us? *turns to Sky* Song is kind of what?!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Sky: shes--

Song: *slaps hand over Sky's mouth* SHUSH!! they dont need to know!!

Sky: *pulling Song's hand off* so youre not gonna tell them what sparked that inferiority complex of yours?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. Wings: you should tell them... its for your own good, you know...

Song: wha-- et tu, Wingling??

Sky: *speaking quickly so Song cant shut her up* Song is pretty much blind in her left eye!!

Song: h-hey!! who gave you permission to speak?!?!?

Wings: its because of-- *mouth covered by Song's hand*

Song: no fair!! you guysre ganging up on me!!

(o look! Pia da NINJA strikes again!! *piefaces*)

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(Hey Awesome. Kinda creepy there.)

You're WHAT?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS?! I could've... I.... *is enraged and in anguish* WHY?! *looks at Song with melancholy face* You should've trusted me better than that.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Still... I was hoping you'd learned that you can confide in me about anything.... *slumps to the ground**exhaustion becoming more and more apparent*

Joel: *sees G collapse**steals mic* GUYS! If you don't calm him down before he becomes unconscious, his unconscious will emerge! It is nothing but pure darkness! Keep him awake! Keep him calm!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back