• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

I... I... I know. it's just that... I... I....... *exhaustion overtakes him**falls over limp*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. Sky: *trying to lighten the mood* Song's part bat.

Wings: WHAAAAAAT????????

Sky: she uses echolocation... or something...

Song: echolowhatnow? i just have good ears from listening to music all the time. those harpies had loud wingbeats. *G falls over* h-huh?! G?!? are you alright?!

(to almost everyone else, the harpies' wings were soundless)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Song, are you feeling okay or something? I have good ears as well, and I couldn't hear any sound coming from those Harpies Wings.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    9. Sky: i told you, shes part bat!!

Song: no, im not. cierra la boca, Cielita. you couldnt hear anything Holo? huh...

Sky: *quietly* dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada BATSONG!! BATSONG!!! BATSONG!!!

Song: will you shut up?!??!?! seriously, i just heard them... didnt need me left eye.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    11. Sky: mmmm!!! mmmmph!!! *starts tearing at the hair over her mouth* *also looks thoroughly grossed out*

Song: wh-what the--

Wings: Sky... are you alright?!?!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    15. Song: im Song, the girl whos looking kinda queasy is Sky, the girls with wings is Wings, the unconscious guy is G, and how did you get into me mind??

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    17. Wings: at any rate... *turns to Dogboy* now that G is down, how are we going to split up the groups? same way, minus G? course, when he wakes up, if Song's not around, hes probably going to freak... what do we do?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    G?: Err... I'm alright. I just kinda passed out there. Too much stress. But without it, my life wouldn't be much fun. The same goes for my white and black side, wouldn't you agree? *gets up**transforms into G-LS* Is everyone ready to go?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. Sky: ah, G, youre awake! uh... you decided who youre going with? you going to rescue Wild or make sure she doesnt attack us on the spot?

Wings: we should probably hurry... Wild could be drowning and burning to death at the same time...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Bobobo: Hey! Don't ignore me!

me: We are going on a rescue mission to rescue Wild. She is another one of the multiple Silvs, She is trapped in a dangerous area in this mind. and She might be controlled by the Ganon dude.

Bobobo: Well then, You'll need me along. my nose hair is more powerful then you might imagine.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Yes, I'll go with you. You will need protection. *grows in size* Who's going?*summons keyblade, but it looks like it is made of giant, purple and black butterflies**it transforms into a huge cube*Well? Shall we? *turns to Bobobo* That's an interesting talent you have there. I think I'm good enough to go it alone. Besides, what if there are more Elemental Silvs trying to harm Wild through her room? They'll need all the help they can get to stop them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back