• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • 3. yeah, but it wont count unless youre a zombie.

@dogboy: i have to be a little evil sometimes or evil silv will try to destroy me from the inside out...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. kinda impossible. shes been there ever since i can remember. i think shes been there so long its too late to do that. anything bad that happens to her happens to me too.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: We will se about that...my Key also has the power to show me the way to differnet places

I use the power of the millenium key to go inside Silv's soul! *Taps golden Key to Silv's forehead & dissapers*

From inside Silv's soul: haven't been here in a while.... Silv, you really ned to name what is behind all of these doors...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back