• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Misty was too far away from the mall to hear what happened. She was working in her flower shop, and getting ready for the day. Silver called. A smile went up on Misty's face. Nobody else called her anyways, so she always knew it was silver, unless it was one of those desperate salesmen. Misty grinned, and thought of their childhood, and their memories together. When they hid in the big bookcases in silver's uncle's mansion, or when they camped outside in the tent. It seemed like only yesterday that they were jumping on the furniture and avoiding falling into the "lava" that was the floor. Yesterday Code showed up, and poured salt on old wounds. "Poor silver", thought Misty. "She had just gotten him out of her system, and he just shows up out of nowhere to apologize!". Misty had gotten used to Silvers personalities. She had found that there were Some good quality's to all of them, but most of the time the "evil" ones were just causing trouble. Misty picked up the phone and said with her usual jolly tune: "Hello?". What met her was a terrified Silver: "Misty, you gotta help me! <Evil> silver is writing on the with her own blood! She is going crazy! Dead peop-*static*-...rywhere! She is rotting! Help me!" Misty was already in her car on the way to the mall. "Silvy, you still there? Hang in there! I'm on my wa-" Silver "Dead people! Eve-...*Static*...-elp me! *Gurgling sound ** inhuman voice* HeAlp mE!"

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
  • once more...................................................................................................................................................

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back