• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • 5. ummm... she should be wandering around in the nighttime outskirts...

(great, methinks im going to need to make a new alt eventually. later, when im not working with GIMP, i guess)

Irony

Killer Robot Janitor of WOFZ
    Years
  • Hello. I am unit-033. My main programing is to destroy anything that interferes with Silverstilletto's normal way of thinking. You may call me The Janitor, as my objectives often include "taking out the thrash" and "keeping the place clean". How may I serve you?

Irony

Killer Robot Janitor of WOFZ
    Years
  • Wings....<Searching_files>
    Wings located_
    Sky....<Searching_files>
    Does not compute_

Wings is 3 floors to our side.

Please, call me the Janitor. My first communication has been edited.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: Well.. that doesn't give me much help... I suspose you wouldn't know where that is either? In the bunker of hatred?

Well, it looks like I'm on my own either way.*

Note: Yami hasn't caught Silvitis. bring just a soul of an egyptain pharaoh and no body of his own, he's immune...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back