• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • 3. well... i know our tastes are completely different... but FFXIIRW is good... so are FFIV and FFIII. as is FFFCT

translation:
    FFXIIRW = Final Fantasy XII: Revenent Wings
    FFIV = Final Fantasy IV
    FFIII = Final Fantasy III
    FFFCT = Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales

EDIT: double ninjad

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    4. I've already got Revenant Wings and finished it, same with FFIII :P lol
    Might check out the other 2 you mentioned though.

Unwhispered Shadow

Watched by empty sillhouettes
    Years
  • 2. hush up, tin man. were looking for Celestial? keydoke. we go that way. *points at a wall*

(@Code: yeah, it was kind of a disappointment by FF standards, but by game standards it was pretty good. it was better than FFX-2 at least. tho guys may like FFX-2 coz the party consists entirely of three girls in skimpy outfits)

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • 0 (totally off topic...)
    Umkay. >.> I was writing my short story for creative writing and then got bored so I sketched out the main character. >3<
    Look at it, yes?

Spoiler:

ROFL. He's huge. >3< whoops. Oh well.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. @ Code: yah I saw mate, couldn't find them at the JB Hi-Fi near my aunts place so I'll have a look at the near mine.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Mkay, Nudge. =)
    @Sakura: Dat dere.... dat dere is awesome. XD [/shot]
    Good old Code...<Insert smiley with sunglasses looking cool here> [/shot again]
    XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Empy is unwispered shadow, you are Ragu. The Janitor calls you odd names because his memory has been corrupted. He says impossible things, and is generally nutty. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back