• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • 0. disgraphia is like, writing trouble. like when i was in second grade, i was already reading at at least a fifth or sixth grade level, but i was still writing at a kindergarten level.

geesh, triple ninjad... twice by Sakura!!

oh, Sakura, i REALLY like how tumultuous Urban Goddesses is getting!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    1 that different ive nvr heard of that
    im bi polar but who isnt these days
    and he cant be the future ruler of the world i already have a throne with my name carved into the side of it so he cant be ^_^

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. @ Savanna: yah I'm only posting slow cuz I'm on my phone and watching some dvds.
    :O I don't only brag, I can totally back up everything I boast about *tries to sound convincing* xD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 3. geesh, i really feel like drawing the scene i just described, with you banging on one side of the door and me crying on the other...

HEY. if ANYONE in this thread is gonna rule the world, its gonna be ME. WHOS the top poster in this thread, with an alt as T10? WHO used to kill this thread whenever they didnt show up for a few days?

not to mention im slowly infecting the world with Silvitis~

and someday, if all goes as planned, i WILL be known worldwide. i wanna see me name as the credits roll up the screen.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Well it doesn't matter who dominates the world, I shall be on their right hand side as their faithful minion always there to serve and obey XD haha
    Wow I'm a suck up :P

EDIT: Mikey that aint a good idea. Silv has many Silv's which could take you down in a second so watch it lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    2 i guess nudge will be working for me and hows if we dominate it together XD
    cause killing females is against my code

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Haha taunting Evil Silv is like holding a piece of bloody meat in front of a hungry lion.

Anyways I'm out for a couple hours. I look forward to being a minion one day XD haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back