• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    try to kill NUDGE! MWUAHAHAHAHA

charming good looks and a killer evil laugh...

... i am one fine piece of art, ohhhhh right
    /is not really quagmire BTW XD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    *bursts in holding AK-47 Grenadier*
    "Say hello to my little friend!!"
    *fires away*
    *looks at aftermath*
    Aww crap, there was no one here!!

do you want someone like that shooting up the thread?
    no that's my job to shoot and kill the threads i do it to this one and DLTMSA he's trying to take away my business >:[

hey zebras...

...night zebras

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(You're going to bed, Reb? Well, goodnight to ya! *looks at empty thread* This place is dead. It needs something.... I'm thinking something Silver? Or maybe a very sharp, thin dagger that shares a name with a shoe? I don't know.)

*G? returns, his armor face revealing none of his anticipation* I found nothing. Just some unstable ground that probably leads to deeper into this odd place. Sky, Wings, would you mind staying inside of me until we're to Wild? No offense, but you guys aren't exactly the safest among us.

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    G?: No... I'm fine. Still a littler tired is all. And I'm trying to be more serious for once since Wings got hurt so badly last time. *puts Wings and Sky inside himself* Are we ready to go? *turns around and enters pitch-black cave*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • *Sees Five Psyche - Locks on G*

(A Psyche - Lock??!???! There havent been any of those for a while. Why would G be hiding something?)

*Is standing out of the cave, not moving, seems to be surprised about something.*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G?: *from the darkness* Are you guys coming? Wild could be in serious danger!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    G?: {Good. Everything is going as planned.} *locks armor together to prevent Sky and Wings' voices to be heard**readies pitfall and draws Noah's Tease Keyblade, preparing to cut Bobobo's nose hair* Ok guys! I'll wait for you to catch up!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G?: I'd prefer it if we stayed together for precisely that reason. Plus, if we get bored on the trip, we can always play some cards.

Bobobo-bo bo-bobo

Bonafide Soulful Botector hair
    Years

Cards?

Small guy inside of nose: Nose hair, coffee time!

*The nose hair goes inside my nose*

*The small guy closes the nostrils as if they were garage doors*

Small Guy: Sorry, we are closed for waxing and cleaning.

me: You sure are stubborn, I prefer to practice my Wigging technique

*Goes inside the cave*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    G?: *activates pitfall trap**Dogboy and Bobobo fall in**begins running back to Cube**walks through Cube, entering the piano room**relaxes armor so that Wings and Sky can breathe* Ahh... I've been waiting to do that for awhile. Don't bother trying to warp. We're in an alternate dimension entirely. The only way off is if the Player allows it, and the Player isn't here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    ???: In a sense, I still am G, but MY name is Tyki. Tyki Mikk to be precise. What a pleasure it is to finally make your aquaintance. My plan is, beginning with these two Silvs, I shall take over this mind. Her's is a strong one, filled with both chaos and strength.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back