• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

✮Cyber✮Beauty✮

Artificial Intelligence_
Years
  • 10. Greetings, Vorteld. I am sent on behalf of my main account, your niece SilverStilletto, to post here in her place for the time being. She is currently incapacitated with laughter at the development of this new mockery played upon the forum's members. Also, she is incapable of posting as she has been temporarily transformed into a Slowpoke.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 13. (but Dogboy, theres no use in getting worked up over something you cant change. and the past is the only thing you cant change. dont stress over it... seriously. its a new day, and theres new things coming. smile. dont let yesterday's annoyances and idiocies wreck up today. okay?)

Wings: *starts to wake up* uhn... wha...? *rubs her eyes slowly* ow...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 15. (so its a little late. thats understandable. heck, me prank prolly wont take effect until tuesday!! seriously, its not that big a deal. tho personally, i was hoping for rampaging bidoofs.)

Wings: its... not so bad... im sorry... i shouldntve gone off... like that... *still trying to wake up*

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

John: So.. he's yelling at me because he cares about you, basically? *notices he still has her around her shoulder* oh... that's why....

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

John: He's flipping out because I have you around my shoulder, that's why. I found you unconscious nearby.

me: Father Brown must've prayed for you, seeing how you are an angel and all.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 1. Wings: *completely oblivious* huh? Dogboy? is something wrong? what was Yami talking about? did-- ah!! *head suddenly starts hurting really bad* ow!! {uhnnn... gotta keep conscious...}

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
  • 4 Wow this story's heating up and I'm outside Volrteld's office in case he comes back
    Sonikku finds Conan with the side of his head pessed next to the door of a business like office and grabs him by the back of his shirt.

Conan: Sa Samantha!?
    Sonikku: Look. Kid I'm not Rachel, I can't go chaseing you down every time you decide to get your nosy little detective butt into trouble!
    Conan: You must listen to me!
    Sonikku: NO! You listen, I sped off from some sort of I think it was a cop to find ya, cause we arn't supposed to be here! So just come with me to whatever base he was talking about before we get arrested!

The twosome were making so much of a scene that the man inside the office heard. As he opened the door Conan's face showed he whould rather get his butt kicked by Rachel then face what was to come.

Now to wait for Volrteld if he dosen't mind playing along that is. If ya don't then ignore the last part in the role play.
    Lol I feel like a slowpoke this morning

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    0. So I'm not going crazeh everyone is a slowpoke today. :x

XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back