• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We already got 7... how about 17?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    The new eveelutions i hope to see in Gen 5 or above would be a GHOST type or a STEEL type. And duel types would be awesome... Imagine a combination of Ghost/Dragon :classic:

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    I must admit, a flying type, ground type and maybe even ghost type Eeveelution does seem like an idea for Nintendo to consider.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Goodness, all 17 types? They musn't ruin the originality. Maybe a couple more, but that should be as far as they go.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Now that I think of it, 17 just might be TOO much, plus it wouldn't make eevee AS unique...I would like to see a ground, ghost, steel, and maybe flying type...but the rest I do not care for that much...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If they dual..it'll be like:

Rock/Ground
    Normal/Flying

Nothing too extravagant.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I can see nintendo making a Dragon-type Eeveelution in Generation 5.
    It could take traits from Vaporeon, maybe make it a lizard-like Pokemon.

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
  • Ok, to make things clear, all of the Eeveelutions have been Special-Types (Example: Water, Fire, Dark). Unless GameFreak decides to forget that pattern, the only other type we'll see of an Eeveelution is a Dragon-Type since it was originally a Special Type. By Special I mean Pokemon types that focused on Special Attacks like Ice Beam and such. Posion is one I can see happening because they made Grass so Poison would be its opposite. And, if they make Light, that'd round off to 10 Eeveelutions.

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
  • I think Poison and Ghost. Ghost could be obtained by having Eevee evolve in a haunted area or by having 1005 hatred(opposed to Espeon and Umbreon) and then have it get K.Oed in battle. For Poison, have Eevee evolve holding a Poison Barb or have it evolve in a swamp/sewage place.

Years
  • I don't think the whole special pattern matters anymore, especially because of the addition of making some special types (water) physical moves. Besides, there are Eeveelutions like Flareon that have higher attack then special attack.

I don't like the dragon idea, mainly because the design of a dragon Eevee seems pretty ridiculous to me. I think possible types could be: poison, steel, ground and rock. There are other types, but I think those ones seem the most viable, particularly poison and steel. But, all of those types are "natural" and could be considered elements which many of the other types are.

I'd like to see more Eeveelutions, but I'd prefer if they didn't push it too much. I love most of the current evolved forms (except Leafeon, and Flareon since its move pool is pretty awful, despite having some new stuff in Platinum), but I don't really want to see a fighting or dragon Eevee. D:

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • My fan game has poison and steel eeveelutions.

Fur can easily be steel-hard with the right chemical mixtures. (I mean they turned a bug steel, right?)

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • I seem as though almost every geration has a eeveelution,,
    Kento:: Eevee, Vaporeon, Flarion, And Jolteon
    Joto:: Espeon, And Embreon
    Sinnoh:: Glaceon, and Leafeon

Thats, normal, fire, water, electric, dark, phychic, ice, and grass...

If theres gonna be a 5th generation, I sure they'll be a new eevee and I suspect they're eventually be a ground eeveelution♥ I could sorta imagine,, lol first thing to come to mind was a brown vaporeon with a boulder on its head,,lol:laugh:

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
    Years
  • I think that Eevee eventually moving into all the different types for Eeveelutions isn't a terrible idea. I mean, Eevee is supposed to be unique in the way it's genetically coded as it can evolve into different Pokemon from different elements. Then, wouldn't it only make sense that it can not only evolve into a Grass, Water, Electic, Dark, Psychic, Ice, and Fire type, but also Dragon, Flying, Fighting, Rock, Ground, Steel, Bug, and Ghost? (I'm probably forgetting an element or two...)

It's Eevee's unique genetic code that gives it this extremely unique ability. Giving it an evolution for the other elements will not make that code any less unique.

Years
  • Name suggestions:
    Draceon - Dragon type.
    Mounteon - Rock type.
    Terreon - Ground type.
    Meteon - Steel type.
    Toxeon - Poison type.
    FalconPuncheon - Fighting type. Meleon - Fighting type.
    Spireon - Ghost type.
    Aracheon - Bug type.

As for the designs...
    well, they're the designers, ask them!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    man...
    that's gonna be a lot of PKMN names to memorize... :\

I do think 7 is enough now though. but we'll see in time. ;)

I hope they make a fighting type eevee

lol that would look funny

I can't imagine how it would look... xD

Back