• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Quest #2: One a Day! (Winners!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Woohoo I checked my journal this morning and nabbed a Paras at 00.12am this morning on the way home :D I will have a look later at getting the screenshots posted

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It's 11:30pm here, hope I'm not too late to post! I caught this little guy this afternoon.

Spoiler:
    You can post the images any time you like as long as the Pokémon was caught on the correct day - doesn't matter even if you post the screenshots 5 days after you catch it haha. Congrats on the 2 points!

Woohoo I checked my journal this morning and nabbed a Paras at 00.12am this morning on the way home :D I will have a look later at getting the screenshots posted
    Talk about a stroke of luck XD

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Caught this little guy at 2 am on the beach. lol (Yes, Pokemon GO has been making me want to sleep less. lol)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Keeping the scores in the first post as up to date as possible as people submit their entries but let me know if you notice I've missed you off :)

Congrats to everyone who has managed to catch a Paras already, I just can't find any of the stupid things myself haha. Usually they're swarming around my village but the first time I actually want one they're nowhere to be seen! Hopefully I'll get lucky when I head out again later.

Just a reminder, everyone can vote for the event you'd like to see next week at any point :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caught a Paras yesterday and a Krabby today (if only it had been the other way around *sigh*)

Ah that's unlucky, but at least you have them haha. Do you have any screenshots to show them? The pictures you attached are just 1x1 pixel white squares? XD

Years
    Ah that's unlucky, but at least you have them haha. Do you have any screenshots to show them? The pictures you attached are just 1x1 pixel white squares? XD

Really? They show up just fine for me. Hmmm... maybe it's because I uploaded them to a PC album and set it to private? I've never tried to use it before. I'll try making it public and see if that changes anything.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    WOO!!! Three way tie for first place!!!

I can't believe THE HOST is at zero points, either.............

;)
    Trust me, neither can I! Krabby and Paras are usually somewhat common around here but I just can't find them for the life of me right now haha.

Day 3 is here and it's time to find something yellow! A lot of Paras rolled in from yesterday so now it's time for something a little more tricky... Today's yellow assignment is:

Day 3 (August 1st): Kakuna!

Post your screenshots once you have caught it and remember to show the date! The Kakuna must be captured as a Kakuna rather than as a Weedle, so this time you need to post a screenshot of your journal page to prove that it wasn't just an evolved Weedle! As long as the date in your timezone is August 1st when you capture it then it counts for 2 points. Good luck to everyone :)

And of course, new entrants can still join the competition whilst the hunting is underway! The difficulty will ramp up slowly over the course of the week so be prepared!

Edit: @Inkblots the images work fine now :)

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
    Paras and Kakuna.
    Spoiler:

Both were caught on their respected dates.
    Also if anyone knows how to make the image smaller on imgur then it would be very much appreciated.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Never caught the Krabby, which is odd for me... but I scored a Paras yesterday. Workin' on finding a Kakuna.

Paras:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Dang some of you guys are really doing well! I've been out for at least 2 hours searching each day so far and still haven't found a single one of the quest Pokémon paha. I swear Paras and Krabby were meant to be common around here but apparently they've all died!

Years
    Dang some of you guys are really doing well! I've been out for at least 2 hours searching each day so far and still haven't found a single one of the quest Pokémon paha. I swear Paras and Krabby were meant to be common around here but apparently they've all died!

Me and buttlet tied for first place.

It's weird, when I was really young my best friend's last name was Bartlett and we would clown around about him being "Buttlet" because, I dunno, we were 7...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It's day 4 and that means something even more challenging than before! We've had common Pokémon and their evolutions so far, so now it's time for something a little harder to come by. We're hunting for a green Pokémon today and that Pokémon is...:

Day 4 (August 2nd): Bulbasaur!

Post your screenshots once you have caught it and remember to show the date! As long as the date in your timezone is August 2nd when you capture it then it counts for 2 points. Good luck to everyone :)

And of course, new entrants can still join the competition whilst the hunting is underway! The difficulty is ramping up fast so be prepared!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, it's another point, so here's my Krabby a few days late. No luck on Kakuna, and there's no way I'll find a Bulbasaur.

Krabby:
    Spoiler:

Back