• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Quest #2: One a Day! (Winners!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    No luck on the kakuna (it was raining like mad yesterday though so had to cut short my pokehunting trip) I got a bulbasaur (but on the wrong day so only worth 1 point) when I work out how to add photos again to imgur again then I can post it

Years
    No luck on the kakuna (it was raining like mad yesterday though so had to cut short my pokehunting trip) I got a bulbasaur (but on the wrong day so only worth 1 point) when I work out how to add photos again to imgur again then I can post it

You can always add a photo to your account on Pokecommunity here, too. I find that really easy for posting screenshots.

Simply click on your name in the top right corner of your screen where it has your user details. Then click on "Albums" near the bottom right corner of the next window. Create an album. Then, a button near the top left of that dialogue box should be "Upload Picture" or some such. Click that, choose your file, and save.

Next, actually open up the saved screenshot that is now in your Pokecommunity photo album. There will be a link that says "Picture URL". Copy this. Then come make a post on this thread and use the little "Insert Image" icon (looks like a mountain with a yellow background). Paste your link here. This will wrap your link with the appropriate html formatting. You should now see
    in your post. You're done!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Haven't had any time to play, though usually I can find things like Paras and Kakuna in my room, no such luck now though. Hopefully I can find them before the challenge is done!

I have no hope of finding Bulbasaur xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016

my first bulbasaur!!! hatched from an egg, i dont expect to get one before midnight for the full 2 points lol

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Never found that Kakuna yesterday.Hopefully I'll find one for a single point soon. Time to start working on that Bulbasaur.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Time for day 5 and things are getting even harder for our trainers with this latest addition! It's time for something rare to truly show who the best trainers out there are. We're hunting for a blue Pokémon today and that Pokémon is...:

Day 5 (August 3rd & 4th): Tangela!

Post your screenshots once you have caught it and remember to show the date! As long as the date in your timezone is August 3rd or 4th when you capture it then it counts for 2 points. Good luck to everyone :)

And of course, new entrants can still join the competition whilst the hunting is underway! The difficulty is ramping up fast so be prepared!

I'm in a huge rush right now getting ready for a job interview so sorry for the late posting, I'll update properly later! I'll give two days on this one due to how late he went up.

Years
    Hope the job interview went well!

So, interesting... I'm going to have to really work to keep my lead now... I used to know of a small Tangela nest but that was before the migration a few days ago. Don't know if it has changed or not, but feel likely that it has.

By the way, I wanted to make sure you saw my Bulbasaur from yesterday and that I get my two points counted. Should be 4 for 4 at 8 points. =)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Everyone's points should be up to date now, let me know if any are missing :) The purple Pokémon will be a nice relief for everyone with a very easy catch, but prepare yourselves for the dreaded pink round...

Also I finally join the scoreboard with a very delayed Paras and Krabby! 2 points aw yeah, I got this contest in the bag.

Spoiler:

Good luck to everyone with finding the elusive Tangela - curious to see what happens with your nest Siri!

Years
    Everyone's points should be up to date now, let me know if any are missing :) The purple Pokémon will be a nice relief for everyone with a very easy catch, but prepare yourselves for the dreaded pink round...

Also I finally join the scoreboard with a very delayed Paras and Krabby! 2 points aw yeah, I got this contest in the bag.

Spoiler:

Good luck to everyone with finding the elusive Tangela - curious to see what happens with your nest Siri!

*cheers you on*

Yeah, plan is to visit the nest tomorrow night, so, just in time to still count it IF it's still there...

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Before this event, I was having no problem catching Paras and Kakuna but now...nothing. I think I've been cursed for this event. This was including the recent migration stuff too, i was actually catching more with the new nests.

Of course Bulbasaur and Tangela are still impossible for me though, this is not my event.

Ah well, maybe next event will be better for me :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Before this event, I was having no problem catching Paras and Kakuna but now...nothing. I think I've been cursed for this event. This was including the recent migration stuff too, i was actually catching more with the new nests.

Of course Bulbasaur and Tangela are still impossible for me though, this is not my event.

Ah well, maybe next event will be better for me :)
    Don't worry, I don't expect that many people at all will be able to complete all 7 days of Pokémon - Tangela especially is a really tough one to come across but the idea was to give everyone a chance at winning if they manage to find these rarities haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    GUYS I FINALLY DID ONE OF THEM YAAAAAY

Spoiler:

Hatched him around 11 PM :D First ever Tangela too XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It's day 6 and that means it's time for something purple ! The difficulty so far has been picking up more and more by the day so it's time for our greatest challenge yet. We're hunting for a super rare purple Pokémon today and that Pokémon is:

Day 6 (August 5th): Rattata!

Hehehe, gotcha. Today's an easy breather round after yesterday's tricky one and before tomorrow's very hard round so take some free points! Post your screenshots once you have caught it and remember to show the date! As long as the date in your timezone is August 5th when you capture it then it counts for 2 points. Good luck to everyone :)

And of course, new entrants can still join the competition whilst the hunting is underway! We're almost at the finish line now!

i think that brings me up to 8pts, 3 on correct day and 2 on different day
    You make my job so much easier ty ♥

Back