• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Quest #2: One a Day! (Winners!)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So I totally didn't just start this the other day and hop on to proclaim my excitement for having caught a chansey while downtown or anything. If it's not too late to join in I'd like to drop my list of stuff. I've not seen a tangent yet which is kind of disappointing or I'd have that rainbow :(

I think that puts you at 9 (4 on the wrong day and then 5 points for Chansey) but correct me if I'm wrong and very nice job for such a late entry! Hopefully you'll find a last minute Tangela 8D

I only got one :(

Spoiler:

I don't even ewwwwww. That kind of Chansey does not count!

The time for catching Pokémon is now over; submit any final entries whilst you can! Results will be calculated at 8 PM GMT so get them in by then!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Yeah stuck at work now so it doesn't look like I'll be getting that tangela. There's always all kinds of venonat around but I've not seen a tangela. Oh well. Pokemon math sounds like it would be fun for next week though :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I actually forgot top post this guy. I hatched him out of an egg I think on the challenge day for him (The sixth I think?), sorry for posting it so late.
    The Kakuna, Tangela, and Chansey, I never found.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I still saw comments today so might as well give it a shot:
    Bulbasaur - https://imgur.com/0NPEzuk
    Rat - https://imgur.com/LVRsJdL
    Paras - https://imgur.com/Hg3NMKD
    Krabby - https://imgur.com/uLMz4QY

Wish I knew about this, pretty sure I caught a Kakuna too but transfered it. Oh well. And Tangela / Chansey? Why not something actually possible? xD
    Some people did manage them, nothing's impossible if you believe! The reason behind having the two very tough ones was to give everyone a good chance of pulling out a win and making it so there was never a clear winner, whoever gets the Chansey bonus for finding the suuuuper rare Pokémon could pull out a surprise upset and it's just a lot more interesting when there's uncertainty over who'll be catching stuff rather than having 7 easy things which everyone will catch straight out haha. If you look back at the first 3 or 4 challenges it'd be quite a boring week if they were all like that XD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Some people did manage them, nothing's impossible if you believe! The reason behind having the two very tough ones was to give everyone a good chance of pulling out a win and making it so there was never a clear winner, whoever gets the Chansey bonus for finding the suuuuper rare Pokémon could pull out a surprise upset and it's just a lot more interesting when there's uncertainty over who'll be catching stuff rather than having 7 easy things which everyone will catch straight out haha. If you look back at the first 3 or 4 challenges it'd be quite a boring week if they were all like that XD
    Haha yeah, I mean its good to have some hard ones, I guess it depends on where you live. I have never seen a Tangala or Chansey yet in my travels. But every other blue and pink Pokemon. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ok guys, the event is now officially finished!

It was a long 'week' with plenty of Pokémon to be captured and I must say I'm impressed with how much progress was made by most contestants! Unfortunately the elusive Chansey and Tangela duo managed to prove tricky to capture this week and resulted in no perfect rainbows collected but let's give a round of applause to our worthy winners. Let's find out who they were!

1. VisualJae - 12 points
    2. Phoenixstarz & Sirindu - 10 points each
    3. aeternum - 9 points

Notable runner-ups included buttlet32, Squirrel and Mister Coffee with 6 points each and FireSnow with 5 points! Well done to everyone who took part, we really coloured up the place ♥

Congratulations to all of our winners and a special mention to VisualJae and aeternum for actually managing to snag that pesky Chansey. Emblems will be given out soon and remember to treat those Pokémon you captured well unless the candy blender is hungry! Stay tuned for next week's contest which will be posted later tonight :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I was on vacation and it's such a shame I had to miss out on this round. In hindsight I wouldn't even have done so terrible like the first week. Somehow I even managed to hatch a lucky Tangela on the perfect day. :o

Back