• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Todoroki said:
    I think it's fun. I mean geez you guys, stop whining and enjoy it while you can. PC only does this once a year. >:O

All the whiners in this thread are party poopers, agreed? :'D

Agreed ^^
    Seriously, relax and have fun. If you think this is crazy and stupid and annoying, take a chill pill. Seriously.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Just in case you were all wondering about the Todorki thing...

I'm pretty sure it is an April fools joke, so it will be over later tonight. Not sure why they would do something for April fools this lame though...

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    I'm pretty sure it is an April fools joke, so it will be over later tonight. Not sure why they would do something for April fools this lame though...

Thank you for the completely obvious, by now unneccessary post.

Years
  • Hahaha!
    I just hacked this guy, his username was Todoroki.
    It's crazy too, I got onto his account by typing my own username and password.
    He must be a real loser. :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    I'm pretty sure it is an April fools joke, so it will be over later tonight.
    lol obviously. And you put it in New Users / Welcome? Gee, what an introduction. :P

*moves over to the main thread*

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    This isn't even an april fools joke. It's an annoyance. An april fools joke would comprise of being fooled without knowing it and someone shouting APRIL FOOLS when you're wondering what's going on. It's obvious what's happen and it's pretty annoying considering you can't PM any one.

Lame joke, lame April Fools. Call me a party pooper or whiner all you want. I have a good sense of humor, but this is just stupid.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    This isn't even an april fools joke. It's an annoyance. An april fools joke would comprise of being fooled without knowing it and someone shouting APRIL FOOLS when you're wondering what's going on. It's obvious what's happen and it's pretty annoying considering you can't PM any one.

Lame joke, lame April Fools. Call me a party pooper or whiner all you want. I have a good sense of humor, but this is just stupid.
    ...you... you do know that if you type in someone's old username in the PM thing, it'll get to them, right? ._.;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Oh, dear god! this is hilarious! way better than what my old forum pulled.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • Todoroki said:

I agreed with you... whoever you are. X_x

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Todoroki said:
    I sure hope there is a Todoroki Emblem... hahah! That would rule!

Lol, that would be awesome. And earlier in the day you could click on someone's username {Todoroki} and at the top it would say who the user is, but it changed since I was last on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back