• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Welcome Back Klippy!" Mario Kart 8 Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have a bit before I have to gte out the door so I'm coming!!!

edit: omg you're soooo good this is intense

e2: this is gonna be my last one cause I gotta head out but damn do I look forward to playing you some more later

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I have a bit before I have to gte out the door so I'm coming!!!

edit: omg you're soooo good this is intense

e2: this is gonna be my last one cause I gotta head out but damn do I look forward to playing you some more later

Haha! You were doing awesome! It was pretty much neck-and-neck every race. :P A few lucky items here and there got us each some good wins. See you later! :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
i forgot it was mirrored mode! ugh the urge to turn the wrong way hurts so much!

Haha, I know. It's sort of tricky and messes with your mind. Thanks for some good races though! I'm going to eat some breakfast, but I'll hop on again shortly if you're still around!

Otherwise, everyone else please just post in here to let other racers know when you're on and waiting! :)

Also a side note, I will not be receiving either of the exclusive emblems! Right now I have the top score, but I will only count one of YOU that has the highest score! That means...keep on racin'! :D

Years
haha same to you

im gonna wait a little longer on here so whoever else wants to join me and klippy when he gets back should join now

actually i have to leave now, ill be back in a few hours though

Last edited by a moderator:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I'll be puttering around and ready to play whenever anyone else is, so let me know here and I'll hop on too! :)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'll be puttering around and ready to play whenever anyone else is, so let me know here and I'll hop on too! :)

I'll be on in about an hour; just going to shower and then go out to Gamestop and get that Wii U (considering Nintendo botched me by not processing my order when I tried to get it the other day...)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Saweeeeeet!

I am online, waiting in the lobby, and ready to race! Let's see some people show up? :D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I'll be in the tournament in a few minutes....just...a Mario Kart update...*sigh*

Just got on the main page...ooooh....this is sexy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Both of us mods are now playing, so feel free to join us! He just got the game, so he's really terrible at it! ;D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Both of us mods are now playing, so feel free to join us! He just got the game, so he's really terrible at it! ;D

giphy.gif

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I'll be joining as soon as I get home from work and after I watch the newest episode of Pokémon :P Should be about two hours from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back