• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Welcome Back Klippy!" Mario Kart 8 Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
There's four of us on right now, so I'd love to see a few more! ;D We could get a big race going almost! Thanks for showing up everyone and really hoping to see a few more of ya come on!

rickyt713 said:
ugh! once more than 2 people are in this room i start driving like crap!

You were kicking my butt before they all showed up! Haha.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
My estimation was actually close :o Anyways, I'm in the room if anyone wants to play :D

Aw! So close! A bunch of us just stopped for a break. I'll hop back in a bit later, but hopefully there's a few people still ready to race with ya, Wobbu. :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Lol of course :P I guess I'll do some Grand Prixs in the meantime. I'll be checking this thread though in case someone joins.

Edit: I'll check back later. Maybe in an hour or so from now.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'll be joining the tournament right now. If anyone wants to race me, then please do.

Edit: Nobody's available, so I'll just go do my usual activities until someone's available.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I just checked the game out from work. Let's do this!! I wanna race Klippy so I can beat him for his welcome back. (That won't actually happen, but I'd like to think I'm good at MK...)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
A few of us playing now and a couple more joining shortly, so everyone that wants to, now's the time to play! ;D

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Will this still be going tomorrow or does it end at midnight tonight, when Monday starts? I forgot lol. Some things came up today so I might not be able to end up making it if it does end soon ;; I really want to kick all your butts... so... ;]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It better still be going on tomorrow. What else am I gonna do? (Play MK8 by myself, I guess...)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Will this still be going tomorrow or does it end at midnight tonight, when Monday starts? I forgot lol. Some things came up today so I might not be able to end up making it if it does end soon ;; I really want to kick all your butts... so... ;]

It better still be going on tomorrow. What else am I gonna do? (Play MK8 by myself, I guess...)

It ends Tuesday at midnight, so there's still ONE day left to play!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Now that I've finished all of my homework, I'll be waiting for you guys at the tournament. As before, my Mii has a green outfit and a stache just for you guys to know who I am.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Now that I've finished all of my homework, I'll be waiting for you guys at the tournament. As before, my Mii has a green outfit and a stache just for you guys to know who I am.

Jak and I will be hopping on in about ten minutes, Pinkie! Hope you'll join us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back