• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Welcome Back Klippy!" Mario Kart 8 Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Well I just got back from lunch, and I'll be doing another math problem while waiting for the next last race of this event, even though I'll never surpass Klippy's score.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Morkula and I are playing right now, so everyone that wants to, join in! This may by the last big race of the event!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
And so our event end, folks! I was really pleased with the turnout and I think this should be revisited in a couple months for the release of the new DLC! I'll host another one of these soon if there is a good amount of demand for it before the release of the DLC.

And now...for the rankings!

Klippy - 312
bobandbill - 158
Morkula - 144
rickyt713 - 110
Pinkie-Dawn - 103
Dragon - 97
elheroeoscuro - 71
ShiningKami - 51
Team Fail - 46
Wobbu - 42
Jak - 38
Altairis - 15
Oryx - 9

Congratulations to our two winners (sort of), bobandbill and Oryx! You each will be receiving an exclusive emblem that you can proudly (sort of) display on your profile! You earned it (sort of)!

Thanks to everyone else for participating and look forward to receiving your emblem soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back