• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Okay and here's a picture of Grovyle:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

~Rene~ :t025:
    Nice picture...

Here's another topic:
    I was watching Exploud and Clear when I got the idea.

Which episodes were Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile best portrayed in?
    I'll answer it later.

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

Hmm not to sure about that answer haven't seen all of the advance generation episodes yet, so don't know.

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
    That's difficult to say... My favourite episode it's "A Tail With a Twist", but I guess Treecko seems really cool in the Gulpin Episode... it's cool to see it in a big version. I guess it's a better drawing.

Can I join the club?

Credits to unown.un.funpic.org

Last edited:
    Years
    That's difficult to say... My favourite episode it's "A Tail With a Twist", but I guess Treecko seems really cool in the Gulpin Episode... it's cool to see it in a big version. I guess it's a better drawing.

Can I join the club?

YAH! :D Glad you joined. :3

I don't know. :P I think I'll edit this later.

~A.R

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
    Years
    I also don't know. I forgot some of the Advanced Seasons episodes....

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I'd say "Odd Pokemon Out", "Cutting the Ties that Bind" (maybe), "Tree's a Crowd", and "Exploud and Clear".

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice picture...

Here's another topic:
    I was watching Exploud and Clear when I got the idea.

I'll answer it later.
    Thanks and I also like that Grovyle picture.
    I think Sceptile best portrayed in the Chatot episode. It's where Sceptile is battling Jessie's Dustox.

Can I join the club?

Sure you can join, Treeckouser. Welcome! Eternal Smasher will add you in the list soon. Nice picture you have.

~Rene~ :t025:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I already added you to the list, Treeckouser. Welcome!

~~~

Treecko
    Tree's A Crowd! - The episode's all about the Pokemon! Ash's Treecko makes his first apperance.
    A Tail With A Twist - Ash's Treecko plays an important role in the episode. It's a bit...touching in some ways as well. Also the reason why I like Seviper.
    Turning Over A Nuzleaf - I like the way Ash's Treecko argued with Corphish and became friends later. Only part of the episode I liked...
    Gotta Dance! - Treecko refuses to dance throughout the short, only to become the best dancer at the end.
    Treecko always made me laugh.
    What You Seed Is What You Get! - Treecko finally learns a grass-type move. The ending is funny too.
    Gulpin It Down! - Treecko grows to into a giant and fights Gulpin in a classic Godzilla monster battle.
    Exploud And Clear! - I like the way Ash's Treecko acts in the beggining. He also evolves into Grovyle which is awesome.

Grovyle
    What You Seed Is What You Get! - First appearance of Grovyle in the anime.
    Exploud And Clear! - This episode really shows Grovyle's agillity, flexibillity, and strength.
    The art sytle is drawn differently too, probably to reflect the action in the episode.
    Go Go Ludicolo! - I like the beggining, that's all.
    Odd Pokemon Out! - Very special episode. It's very sad and dramatic. *sings* Caaaannn you feel, the love tonighttt...
    PMD2 Special - Evil Grovyle = awesome.

Sceptile
    Odd Pokemon Out! - Same reason as before.
    Cutting The Ties That Bind! - Sad and touching episode.
    It also shows some of Ash's personallity as well; he greatly cares about all his Pokemon. He'll go to great lengths to help one of them.
    Ka-Boom With A View! - Just one day after Sceptile regains the abillity to use his attacks, he learns Solarbeam and owns Spencer's Claydol. A proud moment for Sceptile.
    Once More With Reeling! - Epic battle between Sceptile and Blaziken.

Aaand, that's it.

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
    Ah yes. Once More With Reeling is my favorite Sceptile episode. I don't know why, I just think it's outright cool when a grass lizard uses overgrow. ^..^ And Balance of Power, where Ash is fighting Norman for the Balance Badge, grovyle is so awesome in that episode, that I can't stop watching it. XP

Meh. I haven't checked to see if anyone used this picture yet. But this is just plain funny. XP

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Ah yes. Once More With Reeling is my favorite Sceptile episode. I don't know why, I just think it's outright cool when a grass lizard uses overgrow. ^..^ And Balance of Power, where Ash is fighting Norman for the Balance Badge, grovyle is so awesome in that episode, that I can't stop watching it. XP

Meh. I haven't checked to see if anyone used this picture yet. But this is just plain funny. XP

I like it it's a very funny pic of Grovyle but one more question, why Grovyle mouth is shut with tape?

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Thats a different person's Grovyle from "what you seed is what you get". It was trying to use bullet seed on Team Rocket.

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years

Oh, funny pic! Great!

[quote="Grovyle42(Griff4815)] Thats a different person's Grovyle from "what you seed is what you get". It was trying to use bullet seed on Team Rocket.
    [/quote]

Ohhh. And who taped his mouth? Team Rocket?

Years

xD *I guess no one likes Grovyles as Chatter boxes.

Nice and funny pic, GG_07. I had a drawing of a Treecko, but I'll save it for later. xP

~A.R

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hey cool, a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile Fc. Can I join please? I love those Pokemon, especially Sceptile!

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
    Years
    I think the epidoe "What you seed is what you get" is where Treecko learns to use Bullet Seed. Just correct me if I'm wrong....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back