• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I like the ending. Treecko gets dissapointed that he didn't use Bullet Seed well enough. Ash tries to cheer him up but he only makes Treecko angrier and he uses an effective Bullet Seed attack on Ash.

In "Exploud and Clear" Treecko faced of against a Loudred, and it evolved into an Exploud at the same time Treecko evolved.
    Ash's Grovyle then learned Leaf Blade.

I used to find the two episodes somewhat similar. Maybe because they both feature a Grovyle.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    That was really good, Grovyle made mince meat out of Slaking :D.
    That makes me wonder.
    How can Pokemon attacks do so little damage to other Pokemon?
    I'm sure a Leaf Blade could easily tear a steel wall in half, just imagine the effects on a human!
    I guess Pokemon just don't take as much damage from other Pokemon attacks, it's like an abillity. :P

That was also the episode where Grovyle used it's Overgrow abillity.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    That makes me wonder.
    I'm sure a Leaf Blade could easily tear a steel wall in half, just imagine the effects on a human!
    I guess Pokemon just don't take as much damage from other Pokemon attacks, it's like an abillity. :P

For the sake of the kids not being scarred for life, I think the attacks are toned down considerably xP. That reminds me, I liked when Grovyle tore up the ground/broke up a fight with his leaf blade. That was funny. It also shows that the leaf blade is potentially quite dangerous.

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
    That makes me wonder.

Yeah, but that's not only about Pokémons. Do you guys remember Ash's Charizard? It use to use Flametrower on him, and Ash never had any serious damage...
    If that was real... RRRRUUUUNNNN
    But it's only a TV show...

Oh, and Grovyle using Overgrow is quite amazing... That's one of my favourite episodes...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Sparkz. Anyway, here's a picture of Sceptile:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture

~Rene~ :t025:

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
    Woah. What a cool picture! ^..^ It's really nice when they have an action sequence from the front so it seems as if the pokemon is coming right at you. lol Which episode is that from?

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Sparkz. Anyway, here's a picture of Sceptile:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture

~Rene~ :t025:
    AHHHH, IT'S GONNA KILL US ALL! D8

azuman, you can join. :)

I'm pretty sure the picture's from the Chatot episode, or the Siczor(sp) episode. (too lazy to say the names)

~~~

Does anybody know what this picture is from?
    I haven't seen it in one of the regular episodes. It might be from one of the anime endings.
    Sceptile looks super cool. :P

Years
    ~~~
    AHHHH, IT'S GONNA KILL US ALL! D8

azuman, you can join. :)

I'm pretty sure the picture's from the Chatot episode, or the Siczor(sp) episode. (too lazy to say the names)

~~~

Does anybody know what this picture is from?
    I haven't seen it in one of the regular episodes. It might be from one of the anime endings.
    Sceptile looks super cool. :P

That might be the only Sceptile picture I ever saw that was relaxed. xP Have no idea what episode it was in *the picture*.

... *puts a sticker on club banners* >.> I was going to show my Treecko picture, but I haven't made up my mind. >xP

~A.R

~~~

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Hey wait a sec I just realized something:
    Charmander and its evolved forms are Lizards too, so why does this club focus on the 3 grass lizards?
    I'm not trying to cause trouble or anything, I'm just wondering.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Hey wait a sec I just realized something:
    Charmander and its evolved forms are Lizards too, so why does this club focus on the 3 grass lizards?
    I'm not trying to cause trouble or anything, I'm just wondering.

Actually, I intended for the name to be the "Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile club", and for the current title to be a title for the first post. o_o
    I guess I made a mistake.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    How bout the Grass Lizards club? I think these 3 are the only ones of that kind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back