• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Try this. Put the pictures into paint or someother picture editting thing. Don't do anything to the picture except put "save as.." and then save the document into the "My pictures" folder. Then go to imageshack (my picture uploader of choice) and browse for the picture document and upload them. Then you'll get the picture URL and then post it here.

Well, that worked with one picture I had, but it won't let me upload any other paint documents. I'm trying to upload some anime pictures.
AG339.jpg

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Actually, I want to have a cool Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile avatar.
A custom one, but I need to upload some cool pictures.

Ok, new topic: If you made an anime episode featuring Treecko, or it's evolutions, what would it be?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
If you made an anime episode featuring Treecko, or it's evolutions, what would it be?
I am not sure which anime would it be for Treecko and its evolutions.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
Ok, new topic: If you made an anime episode featuring Treecko, or it's evolutions, what would it be?

I'd make an episode about how one Treecko is an outcast, and he gets beat up on but then a trainer come along and they become best friends forever <3 xD

...Seriously!

Well I started a new game on my Diamond, and guess who's in my team! Yeah, Grovyle! And I'm not going to evolve him, well... maybe. Not sure though... :P

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
An episode that I've given a lot of thought to.

Ash's Sceptile returns to Petalburg woods, back to it's old Treecko group and temporaly gets released so it can protect to group after the elderly Treecko resigns.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
That would sound like a good episode.
Question shouldn't the elder Treecko technically be a Sceptile in trees a crowd?

Years
Helloo! :D
Don't think I've been here for a few days.. o.O Been watching some D/P episodes. too bad treecko's not in 'em... :/

Nice pic of ash hugging sceptile you got there Rene!

And for the topic: If you made an anime episode featuring Treecko, or it's evolutions, what would it be?
Hmm.. that's a though one. I liked yours Eternal Smasher, but I have to think of my own. Ahh.. My heads totally empty. ^^' Maybe I can come up with one later.

Years
Nice pic!! ^^

Here's a new topic:
What level is your treecko/grovyle/sceptile in your game at the moment?
Mine's 47 I think. I need to get my whole team to lv 50 so I can try to beat elite 4. o.O

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Thanks and I will answer the new topic.
I haven't got Treecko yet.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Thanks and here's another picture of Sceptile:
AG276.jpg

How do you upload all these anime pictures? I want to use that picture for my avatar.
Imageshack/Photobucket won't upload for me. D:

Well, in my Emerald game, my Treecko's about...level 54-55 at the moment. I just beat Norman, and I'm heading toward Winona.

Years
My Grovyle in game is level 31. Just started a new game three days ago, so I transferred some Pokemon over to start a new game. (Click trainer card to see) :P

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
How do you upload all these anime pictures? I want to use that picture for my avatar.
Imageshack/Photobucket won't upload for me. D:

Well, in my Emerald game, my Treecko's about...level 54-55 at the moment. I just beat Norman, and I'm heading toward Winona.
I didn't upload the anime pictures, Eternal Smasher. I got them from the Serebii.net website. And nice answer you have.
Grovyle picture:
AG138.jpg

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
I didn't upload the anime pictures, Eternal Smasher. I got them from the Serebii.net website. And nice answer you have.
Grovyle picture:
AG138.jpg

Triple attack!

Well then, how did you copy them from the site? My computer won't let me link to the pictures. Can anyone help me?

uroplatus.jpg

The creature that these 3 pokemon were based off of.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
You are right, Eternal Smasher. And nice picture you have. I copy them like this: http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/kanto/426/AG131.jpg
Another Grovyle picture:
AG119.jpg

Thanks for that tip.
Except I have another question, how do you find which number leads to a picture of Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile?
I just kept typing in picture numbers for episode 436 until I found this.
AG194.jpg

Ever noticed that he doesn't have leaves on his arms in that scene?

Last edited:
Years
Ooo... nice eyes Eternal Smasher. My Grovyle's almost a Sceptile in game now. :P Can't wait. Gonna have him know: Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Leech Seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back