• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Nice pictures everyone! And Eternal Smasher I love the lizard u posted!! It could be grovyle! :3

Btw, any of u have any lizards as pets?? o.O
My dad used to have some years ago, but now he has 3 snakes. lol

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Thanks for that tip.
Except I have another question, how do you find which number leads to a picture of Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile?
I just kept typing in picture numbers for episode 436 until I found this.
AG194.jpg

Ever noticed that he doesn't have leaves on his arms in that scene?
You are welcome, Eternal Smasher. And nice picture you have. I noticed that Grovyle's arm doesn't have leaves.
Sceptile picture:
AG70.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
I had 4 lizards at one time. 2 Eastern collared lizards and 2...small green lizard things. The 2 latter ones were'nt very adaptable so we returned them to the store, and the original 2 became sick because they eventually stopped eating the crickets. So we returned those two for their own good.

I also had a wild ribbon snake and a wild garter snake before the lizards. We returned those to the wild, come mating season.

Anyone else see a resemblence

leaftailedgeckowh0.jpg
grovylecrushed.jpg

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice pictures, Grovyle42(Griff4815). Can I post the next topic, Eternal Smasher?
Grovyle picture:
AG126.jpg

Years
You gotta feed your lizards like Spiders and Crickets. It's cool. I love how they shed their skin too. :P

EDIT: Oh and babyshuppert_666, it was Caterpie because I had the Anoles when I was like 10 years old... I'm 16 now. xD

It was when only the first generation of Pokemon were out.

Years
You gotta feed your lizards like Spiders and Crickets. It's cool. I love how they shed their skin too. :P

EDIT: Oh and babyshuppert_666, it was Caterpie because I had the Anoles when I was like 10 years old... I'm 16 now. xD

It was when only the first generation of Pokemon were out.

Yeah, I thought that might be it lol

Snakes shed their skin too. I guess it's cool. I've never seen one do it of course cuz they hide, but I've seen the skin. ^^ I used to ask my dad to give it to me because I was a big harry potter fan when I was little. :D:D u know they have the basilisk in the second one and slytherin has the serpent. ^o^

Ok, going a bit ot again... -_-'

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
~Rene~, I thought you were going to post a new topic. :laugh:
I can't really think of one at the moment...*gasp*
AG210.jpg
Yes, I forgot about it. And nice Grovyle picture you have, Eternal Smasher.
New topic:
Which contest type will you choose for Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile?

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to offend you or anything. :(

My Treecko in Emerald has some tough moves, and some cool moves, but I think I'd enter it in a cool contest. If looks counted, he'd win for sure.

don't worry, I'm not offended! :P that picture is from "Odd Pokemon Out" which is a generally sad episode. :P
But yeah, My Grovyle won the master rank cool contest in Emerald.

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Well for 3rd gen, I used Agility, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, And Bullet seed.
For 4th gen- i dunno, since a lot changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back