• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Okay and here's a picture of Sceptile:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

~Rene~ :t025:

Zomg it's Blaziken and Sceptile! :D

Nice picture, Rene!

~A.R

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • If you were a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, would you attempt to defeat a fire-type(our weakness) to show off, or would you run away?

Fight! If I were one of them, I would probably stay and fight for my dignity.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Okay and here's a picture of Sceptile:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

~Rene~ :t025:
    Blaziken and Sceptile are true rivals. They both weigh the same, and they're pretty much about the same height.
    Blaziken might have a type advantage over Sceptile, but Sceptile can learn ground attacks to counter it.

^That was the best Pokemon Contest episode for me.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Blaziken and Sceptile are true rivals. They both weigh the same, and they're pretty much about the same height.
    Blaziken might have a type advantage over Sceptile, but Sceptile can learn ground attacks to counter it.

That episode was for sure the best contest ever which i agree with Eternal Smasher.

Years
  • Blaziken and Sceptile are true rivals. They both weigh the same, and they're pretty much about the same height.

I have to agree with ya, too. =D Best contest ever.

~A.R

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • I thought of another topic. (we can still answer the old ones)
    When do you think a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile will appear next in the anime? (D/P season)

Spoiler:

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • When do you think a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile will appear next in the anime?

I don't know... Maybe Ash will get Sceptile back for an important battle or something... I also think Zoey would be a cool character to have one...

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • When do you think a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile will appear next in the anime?
    I'm not sure. When charizard made a reappearance in Battle Frontier, it did open the possibility of something like it happening again.

I was wondering... Is it against forum rules to advertise groups?

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • I was wondering... Is it against forum rules to advertise groups?

Probably, as it's against forum rules to advertise in general. But you should still be able to advertise in your sig, though.

When do you think a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile will appear next in the anime?
    I don't think anyone else would one of of them, so the only bet, I think, is that Ash brings back Sceptile for a tough battle or something.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • Okay, I know I haven't said a word in this fan club in like months, but I got busy and just forgot about it... I was wondering if I'm still a member? If not, can I rejoin?

Anyways, to add to the conversation...

When do you think a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile will appear next in the anime?

I haven't been watching the anime much lately, but from the few episodes I have seen, I highly doubt that an appearance from this line will be any time soon. Kind of sad, I'm really not liking how the DP starters are in the anime. It's making me long for the Ruby/Sapphire days again...

Also, GrovyleGamer, it is against the rules to advertise stuff outside of your signature. It'll always be considered spam.

Anyways, I've kind of got a drawing I'm working on with Sceptile as a type of permanent shadow Pokemon. Kind of something that's going to appear in my fanfic Feral Twilight. It's leaves are all serrated and sinister looking. I think I'll share it when it's done.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Deleted the "eternalsmasher" tag because it has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about lizard type Pokemon, and Eternal Smasher, you have nothing to do with those. Please keep your tags relevant to all threads you post them in.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    It'd be awesome if he did.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years

Possibly if they introduce an episode where Ash would have to take a challange from an old friend at the Battle Tower in Sinnoh. (Highly unlikely, but hey, that's what this topic's about, right?)

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hmmmz...
    Dunno... when Ash has a tough battle maybe?
    Oh yeah can I join?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back