• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the new decade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Now just under 6 hours to go here in Merry Old (*cough*yeahrite*/cough*) England. And the fog has descended in my hometown. How are we going to see fireworks in this?

It should make things different for 2010 to 2011 with the Fog :)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Happy New Year to all, from Australia :D
    2010 sorta sucked so I hope 2011 is better :D

Last edited:

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • Didn't the new decade start last year? 2010 marks the new decade...not 2011. Just as 1980 started the 80s, not 1981...or 1920, etc...

But Happy New Year! lol

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I'll spend my new year on PC. Happy New Year everybody !
    It's 9 PM and I'm in a restaurant with my netbook and wireless signal. Fuuuun ! <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • WOOOOOO LAST DAY OF 2010 WOOO. Haven't hit New Year's yet, but I hope that everyone who has is having a good start to it. :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • It's not new years for me yet but I might not be on here later so Happy New years to PC! 2010 is finally over and here comes 2011!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    2011 has already started for me.
    So ..umm, Happy New Year PC! and to everyone else. C:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I might be on Pokecommunity for New Years. :]

However, I'll also be at my friend's house to watch the ball drop at Times Square. 2011 leggooo

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • It's another 4 hours or so for New Year here but I won't be on PokeCommunity as I will be(attempting) sleeping through my most dreaded fear, the fireworks. Ugggh! Scary! DDDD: But I will wish you all a happy new year on a postive note and I thank you all for another wonderful year staring at my computer screen at the PokeCommunity forums and I hope to do more staring in 2011. I've met some wonderful people on the forums in 2010 and made some unforgettable memories, so thank you all.

See you next year~! I'm off to sleep now. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Still a ways to go for me but happy new year, everyone! :) Hope it's even better than the last.

The Red Chain

Cannot freaking wait for 2010 to be over tonight.

HAPPY 2011 POKECOMMUNITY! <3

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • WHOO! Finally, 2010 comes to a close! This was certainly a year of ups and downs - but 2011 is just around the corner! Cannot wait for the U.S. releases of the long awaited Pokemon Black and White versions, and the Nintendo 3DS! Happy New Year to all in the PokeCommunity! Have fun and for those who drink, please drink responsibly! Don't want anything bad to happen after all!:D

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Only 7 hours and 47 minutes to go!...Can't wait any longer... Happy new year!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back