• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the new decade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
  • Happy New Year, PC! :D
    [25minutesleftof2010herebtw]

I really hope everyone enjoyed 2010, and may 2011 have much more blessings in store for everyone. :]

Oh and since I can't think of anything witty to add to my post, may the coming year fill me with more ideas. XD
    May I fulfill all my unwritten New Year's Resolutions! And may this year allow me to visit PC more. :D
    Happy Birthday, 2011! :)
    R.I.P. 2010. :[

Years
  • Wow, I think that 2010 went by pretty fast didn't it? Well, I hope that 2011 will be a much better year~

Happy New Year to everyone on PC, have fun celebrating! XD

Years
  • Still have forever to go, but yay! A new year! I always like clean starts even if they really aren't all that clean. But it's nice to think that way.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Have a wonderful new year everyone and as we leave 2010 to enter 2011, we hope that everyone's hopes and resolutions become reality!

Happy New Year!
    Welcome to the new decade!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I have about.. 7 or 8 hours left, but Happy new year everybody and to think this year has gone so quickly..

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    2011, yes! Happy new year everyone! We just celebrated new year with a BANG!
    I have a lot to do and get this year! There's FF4CC, English B/W, AND Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2!! :D

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
    Years
  • █░░ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ █▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀
    █▀▄ █▀█ █░█ █░█ ░░█░░
    ▀░▀ ▀░▀ █▀░ █▀░ ░░▀░░

█▄░█ █▀▀ █░░░█
    █░▀█ █▀▀ █░█░█
    ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░

▀▄░▄▀ █▀▀ ▄▀▄ █▀▀▄
    ░░█░░ █▀▀ █▀█ █▐█▀
    ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀

Have a great new year! :)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Its not 2011 here, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hopefully this year is better than than 2010.
    Now to think of a resolution...

Years
  • Happy New Year 2011! I can't wait for the new year to start (in about 4 hours). Have a great party everyone! (wasn't 2010 the start of the new decade according to the emblem o.o?)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Happy New Year everyone. XD; Today's the last day of 2010 leaving a lot of memories behind to begin new ones. :> Of course we will always have these memories with us too, as well as our new ones so let the countdown begin.

Happy New Years!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Still 6 hours to go here :| D;

2010 Can leave and never come back... :D Happy New Year Pokecommunity! :3

Years
  • Ah, 2010 was pretty awesome, and I can't wait for 2011.

I met some great people, on PC and off, and I'm glad. I've made some awesome friends, and learned some great stuff.

So, I'd like to thank you guys for a great year. <3 Thanks to everyone on PC for making 2010 a pretty awesome year for everyone! LETS MAKE 2011 AWESOME(er)!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Now just under 6 hours to go here in Merry Old (*cough*yeahrite*/cough*) England. And the fog has descended in my hometown. How are we going to see fireworks in this?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 2010 was pretty much a year like no other... I'm glad I'm ending the year on a positive note.

I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! Hope you all ring 2011 on the right foot!

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Half a day to go lol
    The excitement is building! Can't wait until the New Year begins. 2010 was.... okay I guess. Towards the end of the year it wasn't great though. There's a parade that'll be starting at around 8 PM here and fireworks at 12. Costs $30 for entry =O

Well, I hope everybody has a fantastic New Year and I'll see ya in 2011 ;)

Years
  • 5 and a half hours to go, here in Ireland ^_^
    Can't wait to see all my friends who came back from college, its's going to be a great night!
    Heres to 2010, lets hope 2011 is even better!
    Happy New Year, PokéCommunity!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back