• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Look three posts above. Pikachu is taking a riiiiide!

I'll be honest, though, Christmas has always been another excuse for my parents to put with chores for me. For the most part.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
We don't really celebrate Christmas in The Netherlands. Some people do, but it's not an official holiday here :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I haven't been getting much for Christmas the past few years. Then again, I haven't really been asking for much. I got a good few things last year, but that was because I went to my relative's house for Christmas in Arizona (or was that the year before... yeah, it was).

Chances are, I'm just going to be asking for a game or two and maybe a manga or two, heh.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
YA BETTER BE ASKING FOR SKYWARD SWORD 18 NOVEMBER HOHO MY GOD <33333

That's what I'm gonna ask for my birthday, if my parents like me lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm not asking for much for Christmas because I got a 3DS for my birthday so I just want like...a little 20 dollar thing. XD

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I actually don't think I'm gonna get Skyward Sword for any holiday anytime soon cause I'm gonna get a bike for my b-day lol. Meh I don't mind I'll buy it myself.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
My birthday is one week and two days after SS is released in Europe. I'll be calling it an early present I guess :D

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
My b-day is the day RIGHT after the release of SS. That's like the only good thing about my b-day this year.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
My birthday was the day I was born, naturally it's a fairly momentous occasion for everyone who knows me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think my sister is going to be trying to get a 3DS for her birthday in March. She's turning 15 and since my mom is hispanic for my brother's and mine's 'Quinceañera' I got a PS2 and my brother got a Laptop. It'll certainly be easier than trying to get one on Christmas. I'm not going to be expecting anything great for Christmas or for my next birthday, on the other hand.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Everyone getting 3DS' here :( Though I heard from various people that they're not even that good. I'd love to be disproven here though cause I want one myself probably.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I loooove my 3DS myself, but I haven't used it recently because I beat OoT and I don't have any other 3DS games :( Except for Devil Survivor but that's Tom's and he's playing it on and off so I don't want to take it from him and start playing, lol. But part of the fun is that all my friends have one so I streetpass with them all the time, it wouldn't be as fun if no one else had one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I didn't want to bother with getting the 3DS because at first there was no games coming out that I really wanted to play. However, there are going to be more games coming out for it that I do want to play (as well as my sister since we share practically the same interests) so if my sister gets a 3DS I'll probably be using it to play some games until I eventually (if it ever happens) get my own.

blue

gucci
Years
There is games that appeal to me that are being released in the November - December time slot for the 3DS so I'll certainly be listing some.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm buying a 3Ds for myself before I leave for Europe because the 3DS is region locked, cheaper here, and European games are pricier than just ordering a NA version online and getting it shipped to the UK.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Oooh Kura where are you going in Europe? Also what do you mean region locked - I can't play USA roms? ;__;

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
Im not buying a 3DS unless they make a bigger size or they come up with the new one in a few years.
FEW MORE POSTS TILL 200 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back