• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    There is no other song that could possibly stand up to it. Well, except for Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl, that one is a favorite of mine.
    But yeah, all hail Mariah Carey.

Years
    I'm actually not that big of a Mariah Carey fan. Yes "All I Want For Christmas is You" is a god among Christmas songs, but other than that I don't really like her music. Probably because I'm not a fan of that genre in general.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Well, Mariah is pretty much a hippopotamus nowadays so maybe you could compromise?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Metal is too mainstream, I'd rather have pretty popular but still somehow indie music.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Vampire Weekend is my favorite band! <333 California English/Campus are my favorites though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I only listened to them recently(like beginning of this month recently), but I'm in some sort of bizarre indie-music phase, so bands like Vampire Weekend, Foster The People, and Metric are pretty awesome to me right now.

My favorites so far are Run, Diplomat's Son, and Giving up the Gun.

Years
    I only listened to them recently(like beginning of this month recently), but I'm in some sort of bizarre indie-music phase, so bands like Vampire Weekend, Foster The People, and Metric are pretty awesome to me right now.

My favorites so far are Run, Diplomat's Son, and Giving up the Gun.

Yes to Vampire Weekend and Metric.

Is it bad that I only know of them, becuase of Twilight

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My boyfriend told me California English "isn't real music".

Tch, metalheads.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Seems like everyone have their own personal taste in music, huh? I can get along with almost every type, though...

Also, I changed my avatar and signature. I love plushies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra ftw!

As for music in general, I'm mainly a Metal fan. Usually Metal, Heavy Metal, and Industrial Metal. But meh, recently I've started favoring neoclassical metal. And Electronica.

But still, most of the time I have no idea what I'm listening to. My music collection has been transfered around so many times that half the tags are screwed up. About a third of my collection is mis tagged, another part doesn't have tags at all and I haven't bothered fixing the tags. Then again, most of my music backups have been lost so really I've got my collection spread out over a few memory cards, couple flash drives, and two computers (One of which is not working.) I really need to get around to getting it all together.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    80's music fn here. but more of the softer hits, none of that harder rock stuff... that's way too loud for my elderly ears, lol

As for Christmas music... I usually don't listen to that except when the family incessantly plays it... so many Christmas songs are just so absurd and nonsensical...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't know how people can stay paired so long.

If I wasn't paired with my boyfriend irl and wanted the emblem, then I would just pair with some inacitve person and not put it in my sig or anything and act like I don't have a pair and then I get the emblem before I know it :P But I'm actually paired with my rl bf's account that he never uses so we're only gonna unpair if we ever break up, lol.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I could understand pairing to someone for a long time and only knowing them in rl I suppose, I mean, if you really get on they it would work.

breadfish

I just realised by birthday is going to be on Friday 13th. :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Tell me, have you seen the marvelous breadfish?

Sounds like Michael Buble/Josh Groban's going all out in that meme!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back