• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Don't you mean new "computer"?

or maybe "new" "computer"...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's exciting to me because then you can't whine about Colloquy anymore!!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't have a pair, and I'm not planning to have one, but if someone asks me, I'll think about it. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Actually, what I did, was I found a bunch of useful config and boot files that I can use with a loader on my Wii, and I can turn it into a Linux-based powerpc. It's quite nice and has some unique features, like a Wii Controller Daemon. I don't use a USB mouse, but if I had one, I'd use it over the Wii controller as it won't drain my batteries. But I have to admit that the on-board browser, Dillo, really sucks. It is breaking PC's themes beyond recognition and it won't retain cookies, logging me out every odd session or so.

It's nice except you can't get a good browser, can't keep a connection, and can barely do anything on it :P

Her

Years
    • Seen today

It's nice except you can't get a good browser, can't keep a connection, and can barely do anything on it :P

PokéCommunity member and moderator Toujours shuts down other PokéCommunity member Team Fail with extreme prejudice.

Years
    Computer talk, eh? I'm thinking I should get some kind of tablet e-reader thingamajig so I can stay hip with the young crowd. I already have a working laptop so I don't need something all that great, just good enough. Anyone have experience in this area?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Blame the Wandering Thread!

Just kidding, been really busy last week, sooo, didn't have much time for DCC. <3

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I've been studying for exams, so that explains some of my absence :D

and woot, new sig idea!

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I'm currently starving for no reason apparently and I ate quite a couple of hours ago,shame that my family didn't have a thanksgiving feast.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Canada's Thanksgiving is weird for several reasons that I don't really feel like going into. :U

SONIC BOOM

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I just wish I was naturally talented with photoshop so I could make my own themes, but alas I fail miserably.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back