• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Oh god starbucks so good.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm considering getting a job at Starbucks, considering I frequent there quite a lot and I'm friendly with the manager, who could probably get me a job somewhere at the place. Ugh, I can't go two days without Starbucks, I'm addicted to their plethora of caffeinated goodness.

@ Toujours:

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Livewire how dare you assume Toujours is indeed a stereotypical cleaner!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

You giving up your cleaning duties?

DID TOM OK THIS I DOUBT IT

Livewire how dare you assume Toujours is indeed a stereotypical cleaner!

Actually, his place is a bachelor pad, no one cleans. He was demonstrating to me the other day how he can stick his hand in the fan without hurting himself and I watched dust fall off of it and just cringed. He was like "whaaaat?" hahaha x.x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    wait wait wait

stick... your hand in the fan what that does not sound safe lol.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I havent even heard of Five Guys or In-N-Out. I kinda heard of Carls Jr. Another popular place around here in um..Panda Express (A chinise place) Yet never been there. I live under a rock :(

/needs to post faster.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    wait wait wait

stick... your hand in the fan what that does not sound safe lol.

Yeah that's what I said! He was putting on a shirt and I said "be careful, your fan is on" and he was like "isn't the first time I put my hand in there" and I like winced and then he had to show me that it didn't hurt at all but then all I could see was the dust. XD

Although ngl I have a thing about toilets so I do clean the toilet there. TMI Toujours~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    They all do, I think. The problem is that I live in a very humid climate and these past months lovebugs/dragonflies/wasps have been everywhere, so people barely eat outside. I love their cheesy tots, yum.

5 Guys is also a great place, I don't see much around where I live though.

> Lives in Florida, which can get very hot and humid

There's a simple solution to this: go in the winter. Or the fall. Or whenever it's cooler out.

I am so late but I am le tired and the only thing I can say about fans is that sometimes I think mine in my room goes to slow. I can up the speed, but then it starts making noises that I am not fond of.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I don't think my family owns a fan :o
    we just have air conditioning, but there's probably a fan in that somewhere...

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't think I could live if it weren't for the fan in my room. I'd die from heatstroke if I didn't have one ;-;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't think I could live if it weren't for the fan in my room. I'd die from heatstroke if I didn't have one ;-;

Ditto. I love my air circulation.

Room without a fan at any time of the year = ew.

/minor claustrophobia -w-

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Well, it's starting to be summer here in Australia, so bring on the heat :x

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ...I haven't had a burger for... wow, a month, at least.
    And that was only because I was freakishly sick and felt like I needed something greasy to absorb all the crap that was making me sick.

But I must say, I do love having McDonald's cheeseburgers, then putting fries and sweet and sour sauce in it. I recommend you try it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    WAIT

putting the fries on the cheeseburger?

and then adding the sweet and sour sauce on it..?

Interesting.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Misread as putting the cheeseburger in the fridge and then frying it. I kinda wanna try that, sounds delicious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back