• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • I walk to and from school most days, and then on weekends I go for bike rides with a friend.
    But I always have my iPod with me as an aid, so it makes exercise more fun

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Sugar was proven not to give you extra energy, so it must be the caffeine x]

I'm so obsessed with Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi/Pepsi Max. It's like water to me, I'll actively walk to the student center for free soda as much as possible.
    Are you serious whattt I had no idea! Well yeah it must be the caffeine then lol.

Idk I've never been on a diet. I ride a bike to school everyday and it's a long ride, so I get my excersise I guess. And I don't really gain weight or anything.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Yeah, the whole calorie thing is so confusing...

I remember KFC brought of a burger that was two chicken pieces for bread, it had more calories than you should eat in one week.... I found that kinda bad...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    False Impo lol, it would be really, really, really hard to put the calories of a week (~14,000) calories in one thing. It's 540 calories, which actually isn't that bad all things considered. You could do much worse at KFC.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • 14,000 calories... considering the fact that Wendy's Triple cheeseburger is like 1200 calories (I think) and those burgers are tasty! :9

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My guilty pleasure before they took it away was the A1 Steakhouse Burger at Burger King. 970 calories of delicious...now that it's gone I get the Triple Stacker but it's not the same, man

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • /I dont think caffeine actually effects me that much, I dont feel hyper or anything, heh.

Well anyways, apparently I am a little overweight. I lack the feel to exercise or diet.

I did lose or slim down quite a bit in my walking class ( 2 miles everyday). So I might try to do something like that on my own. I dont watch what I eat at all, but I eat more then one serving and yeah..

Years
  • I'm not a fan of Burger King. Their burgers are kinda small imo. I can have 3 of them and still not be full. :/

But I do like Wendy's Baconators. Those things are heaven between 2 buns. <3

You must be getting their Junior burgers, because their full-size burgers make McDonald's biggest burgers look small.

I do agree with you on the Baconator, though.

countryemo

Years
  • I'm not a fan of Burger King. Their burgers are kinda small imo. I can have 3 of them and still not be full. :/

But I do like Wendy's Baconators. Those things are heaven between 2 buns. <3

Your kidding me, burger king fills me up, and their lil big. not small. Mcdonalds, I can just eat a bunch, then feel sick :|

Dont think I ate at Wendys though. Subway= ehh ok? w,e. :P

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • You must be getting their Junior burgers, because their full-size burgers make McDonald's biggest burgers look small.

I do agree with you on the Baconator, though.

One time I got a coupon from Burger King that said "2 whopper jrs with 2 small fries, 2 small drinks, 6 piece chicken nuggets, and 2 chocolate pies" all for $9.99... I just gave it away because even though its a bargain, its only grease that your eating, their food is microwaved. I prefer Wendy's though, that Dave sure knew how to make his burgers.

Oh man don't make me start with the Baconator, I've had nightmares of it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Quarter Pounders are delicious, that's all I have to say. You can tell there's fat in every molecule, but oh my god they taste so good.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

• Dont think I ate at Wendys though. Subway= ehh ok? w,e. :P

Wendy's is the best out of BK and McDonalds(ever since I saw the movie I have disliked it) there's also Sonic but I hate eating in the car. :I

Subway is okay I guess, I've only had their Spicy Italian.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wendy's is the best out of BK and McDonalds(ever since I saw the movie I have disliked it) there's also Sonic but I hate eating in the car. :I

Subway is okay I guess, I've only had their Spicy Italian.
    There are some Sonics were you can get out and eat at a table if you'd like. You still order from a menu on the board and they still bring it out to you, but you're not eating in your car.

Least, that's what the Sonics I've seen have.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

• There are some Sonics were you can get out and eat at a table if you'd like. You still order from a menu on the board and they still bring it out to you, but you're not eating in your car.

Least, that's what the Sonics I've seen have.

Yeah, there are little areas for people to eat at tables if they don't want to eat in their car and/or make a big mess in it.

countryemo

Years
  • Idk, guess i kinda like the fatty food better, haha.

We dont really have a sonic around her, but on my youth groups trip we stopped by the 3rd worst sonic in america (by mistake), but boy was sonic good (my first time)

Sadly, my whole family likes mcdonalds (at least better then bk, or wendys, or the rest). So thats what we usually have, bleh. (The movie didnt really stop me from eating it, but still thinking bout it now, its kinda gross.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back