• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What’s in Your Wallet?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • *Not a pun of Capital One's slogan I swear*

Anyway my question is,what are the things you typically carry in your wallets? Or if you don't have a wallet, what do you normally carry with you in your pockets everyday? As a bonus question, if you have a wallet, what does it look like?

Usually I have my library card, my ID, my blood donar ID, Social Security card, Voter ID Card and any lose change if I have any.I aslo have old school IDs in it mainly just for old time sake and cause of how sentimental I can be. :P At the moment I never have more than 2 dollars in my wallet cause I'm a broke 21 year old all the time until I get a job. My wallet is a canvas trifold black and white checkered one I got from Hot Topic. A part of the outside darker than the inside cause it's been through several trips in the washing machine and the printing has washed out a bit. XD How about you guys?

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    A picture of my family during an outing, a piece of paper that has my crush's name on it, and money.

That's pretty much it.

TY

a 10 euro bill, some cards, my passport and thats it. Dont have much in it since i dont need to :P

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Let see, let see.. *Takes a peek* Well there's uh..
    A Picture of my family, Money, credit cards er.. my crush's picture.

Years
  • Currently I have $200 cash (more than I've ever had ever), my license, Uni ID, bank card, Myki card, Ambulance membership card, and a receipt for a Big Mac and a Large Coke.

How did you know I love bonus questions? Mine looks like an abridged American $100 bill. It even feels like real money.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Normally I always have my Driver's License, I never leave the house without it, two cards from two stores (for discounts at Rite Aid and Walgreens), a little bit of money (less than $20 USD if possible - if I have any more I'll spend them right away - no bank cards or anything otherwise I'll spend like crazy right away). In the Driver's License area I have the Watchog card from the Noble Victories set (as its my #1 favorite artwork on a card)

Charcoal92

Banned
    Years
  • Well okay. My wallet is a black leather with a light blue interior. I have my ID of course, a picture of my neice (I'm her favorite uncle :) ) 15 US Dollars, a Picture of me during Chirstmas of 1994. (2 years old), and my Gamestop card.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Brown leather tri-fold for now until I get a new one.

I have my credit card, debit card, flex spending card, driver's license, my insurance cards, my son's insurance card, Sam's club card, $3 in ones, and some coupons to TGI Fridays and Longhorn.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ahaha I have so much crap in my wallet but here we go-- it's a blue-on-the-outside and orange-on-the-inside Arnold Palmer wallet, with a sort of snake/crocodile imprint on it. One side opens up like a typical western wallet with slots for bills, cards, etc-- and the other side is a huge folding coin purse!

Inside I have: 1. ¥1,523 in coins 2. ¥2000 in bills 3. $10 US Dollars, 4. A single blank check for emergencies, 5. 3 receipts for the Mugiwara Store (which can be used as coupons at the One Piece themed sister restaurant), 6. Lawson's Point Card, 7. Three credit/debit cards, 8. JP Bank Card, 9. A point card for the taiyaki stand down the street, 10. A Zoro Jolly Roger Point Card for the Mugiwara Store, 11. Two business cards from my bosses at my internship and part time job, 12. My American university's student ID card, 13. My Japanese university's student ID card, 14. Health Insurance Card for America 15. Health Insurance Card for Japan, 16. Emergency Information Card, 17. A Member's Card for the salon I frequent, 18. My American Driver's Lisence, 19. My OTHER Japanese University Student ID card and 20. My SUICA card.

..... Yes my wallet is very heavy. But mostly because of the coins haha I need to get rid of those...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't carry wallets; I only have a purse. It's quite small, though. I used to have bigger one, but it used to get in my way a lot, so I had it replaced. In my purse, I've got my house keys, car keys, some pieces of paper, my driver's license, and a pair of pen. I put my debit card in it from time to time as well, but not always—I'm afraid of losing it. I take it with me only when I'm out for shopping. And if not, I'll just leave it at home in my drawer. If it's summertime, I also carry my sunglasses around. d:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Oh boy I might shed a tear, my student ID, some Digimon Holograms, a card for something, an ace of spades because I look cool. Staples, I have lots of staples stapled to the wallet to stop it from breaking when I jammed 20 dollars worth of five cents in there (I was an A hole to that shop clerk).

Years
  • Capital One.

No, not really :p in my wallet I have my driver's license, my library card, and $25 cash

It's a brown-leather tri-fold wallet as well

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Bus ID, GAME clubcard, a couple giftcard's that I've used up and that's about it.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I have my bank card, Oyster and a £10 note. Used to have a Subcard too before I lost that and realised you could just use an app as one anyway. Would have an old photo of my parents too but my current wallet doesn't have a photo pocket.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I have my money, coins, my bus pass, my identification card, some receipts and a phone number of my friend from China.

Back