• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    How about a new frog or toad? We only have croagunk and Politoed.
    I want one thats a small frog and then gets huge

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    How about a new frog or toad? We only have croagunk and Politoed.
    I want one thats a small frog and then gets huge

What other frog do we have... We have a tadpole that turns into a frog and a poisonous frog... I don't know of any majority different frogs...

Kyorge is not a dolphin pokemon, it is accually based on Orca (Killer Whale).

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kyogre_(Pokémon)

says it is dolphin-like so yeah Bulbapedia's words not my own...

I thought Gorebyss was the dolphin pokemon.

I want a Cthulhu Pokemon immediately.

Gorebyss is an eel...

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • about the pandas thing, Spindas are Red Pandas, different from the black and white Giant Pandas. Yeah. And I would love a pokemon based on a Trex skeleton. Maybe make it rock/ghost? and [offtopic]I think they should have a cloud pokemon, it could be a special flying sweeper, with moves like Aeroblast, and dont mention Altaria.[/offtopic]

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    A big, fat, black & white panda. Or a narwhal.
    If they don't turn one of these into a Pokemon, I'll OMGWTFBBQRAAAEG

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Call me strange, which I know I am, but one animal I would really like to see Pokémonized(?) would be an ostrich. I would really like to see how they would incorporate that kind of animal into a Pokémon and it would very likely grow to become one of my favorites. Something better than Doduo. :(

I'd also like to see a panda!
    what about doduo/ dotrio they are an ostrich, i think o.o

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    what about doduo/ dotrio they are an ostrich, i think o.o
    He knows that Doduo are based on ostriches. That's what he said in his post:

Call me strange, which I know I am, but one animal I would really like to see Pokémonized(?) would be an ostrich. I would really like to see how they would incorporate that kind of animal into a Pokémon and it would very likely grow to become one of my favorites. Something better than Doduo.

So an ostrich-based Pokemon that has better stats/moves than the already created Doduo.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I definitely want more cats to be involved. Very few kitties. I'm looking for a few more wild additions. Not domestic. (Although a cat is a cat.)

Meowth Persian
    Skitty Delcatty
    Glameow Purugly
    Shinx Luxio Luxray

Kyorge is not a dolphin pokemon, it is accually based on Orca (Killer Whale).

Dude, Orcas are dolphins. They were originally called "Whale Killers" because they're really good at that. However, translation got them switched. Seriously though, they're dolphins.

Ya. I would say they are. Fast running non flying bird.

They can fly, in fact, they can run on air! (Referring to Pokemon Stadium 1.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I would like to see a Sea Turtle, a Salmon, an Emu that Evolves from a Kiwi, a Turkey, a Vulture that Evolves into a Condor, a Tortoise with Slow Start, a Flying Fish, a little Kitten that Evolves into a Sphinx, a Bug/Fire Moth, a Sea Snake, and a Tuna.

Isn't there a sea snake already. I can't recall the name but its the one that evolves from the Shell.

Oh and I so want a turkey

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • An Ocelot would be pretty cool (and would be an excellent reason for me to bring Metal Gear into my Pokémon nicknaming system), maybe evolve it into just a bigger cat. Then again we do have a couple cats here and there already.

How about a polar bear? Might make a good Ice type...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Kyogre is a Leviathan lol but it is a dolphin-like Pokemon... the only one... We need a Dolphin Pokemon now xD

Yes Killer Whales are in fact Dolphins... Kyogre is like a Whale + Dolphin that mated with the Leviathan xD

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Damn it there better be a dolphin, tiger & lion Pokemon!!!!
    More dogs too please!! I looove dogs hopefully one that's good in competitive battling!

Back